' IT HAS TO STOP AT CARDIFF CITY / BY LEE BEAMES '

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: ' IT HAS TO STOP AT CARDIFF CITY / BY LEE BEAMES '

Postby Bakedalasker » Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:02 pm

maccydee wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Steve the Tea TM (c) wrote:The harsh fact is this: during our promotion season under Malky we averaged 23,000 and yet this season we are pleased to get 17,000. Simply put we've lost 6,000 fans a game.

StT.
<><

They liked the red.

We have lost fans since going back to blue.

I’m off to hide.

Before you do Neil i recall you saying that the fans would return when we started winning again.

So.........?

Our crowds are up on last year.

But still way down when we were in a similar situation with Malky at the helm.

I've stated over the last few seasons the re-brand has caused more damage than quite a few want to believe. I've had to wait until now to prove how right I was.

I never believe return to blue would bring the fans back. What it did do was stop us going down to dungeon levels. I will admit some did think the crowds would return but they obviously underestimated the damaged done by the re-brand. That is very clear now.

the only way I can see a return to what it was is for Tan to sell up and a charismatic owner to take over then that depends on how many of those who left have not lost interest in the club. something tells me the longer Tan stays here the less chance we have of getting the crowds we know we can get.
Bakedalasker

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby Forever Blue » Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:04 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Steve the Tea TM (c) wrote:The harsh fact is this: during our promotion season under Malky we averaged 23,000 and yet this season we are pleased to get 17,000. Simply put we've lost 6,000 fans a game.

StT.
<><

They liked the red.

I’m off to hide.

Before you do Neil i recall you saying that the fans would return when we started winning again.

So.........?

I've stated over the last few seasons the re-brand has caused more damage than quite a few want to believe. I've had to wait until now to prove how right I was.

I never believe return to blue would bring the fans back. What it did do was stop us going down to dungeon levels. I will admit some did think the crowds would return but they obviously underestimated the damaged done by the re-brand. That is very clear now.

the only way I can see a return to what it was is for Tan to sell up and a charismatic owner to take over then that depends on how many of those who left have not lost interest in the club. something tells me the longer Tan stays here the less chance we have of getting the crowds we know we can get.

Ian, Neil read everything we both stated, never answers the actual questions, always makes statements and now signed off :lol:
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Postby Milkybarkid » Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:09 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Milkybarkid wrote:In the many season in the 80s we had less than 120,000 spectators for the whole season some years less than 100,000 We can do that now in 5 to 6 games We have come a long way and our catchment area was no much smaller than it is now . Some people think that was the good old days

We are talking about 37 years later :lol:

And 17 years of virtual non stop success, not relegated once from the Championship, 4 Wembley Appearances, best ever season for 51 years, Champions/promoted to the Premier League. Play off winners, three promotions etc etc Top name players played for us/ New Stadium etc etc :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Annis
Love your passion for city When I was younger I thought if city were successful we could get crowds of 40,000 but that was wishful thinking . Sometimes when you are so invested in the club like yourself I think you can become blinkered to the real facts that unless we are in the premiership we will not get massive crowds . People will go to see the big teams just like people go to see big bands or acts Football has changed and so has the watching audience . I would guess that our % rise in crowds is as good as most teams from the 80s
I really wish you were right about the crowds but what we see as success and the things you have mentioned are not seen as success these days People see 10 years in the lower half of the premiership without the chance of winning anything as being more successful I am afraid
Milkybarkid

Postby Forever Blue » Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:17 pm

Milkybarkid wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Milkybarkid wrote:In the many season in the 80s we had less than 120,000 spectators for the whole season some years less than 100,000 We can do that now in 5 to 6 games We have come a long way and our catchment area was no much smaller than it is now . Some people think that was the good old days

We are talking about 37 years later :lol:

And 17 years of virtual non stop success, not relegated once from the Championship, 4 Wembley Appearances, best ever season for 51 years, Champions/promoted to the Premier League. Play off winners, three promotions etc etc Top name players played for us/ New Stadium etc etc :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Annis
Love your passion for city When I was younger I thought if city were successful we could get crowds of 40,000 but that was wishful thinking . Sometimes when you are so invested in the club like yourself I think you can become blinkered to the real facts that unless we are in the premiership we will not get massive crowds . People will go to see the big teams just like people go to see big bands or acts Football has changed and so has the watching audience . I would guess that our % rise in crowds is as good as most teams from the 80s
I really wish you were right about the crowds but we see as success and the things you have mentioned are not seen as success these days People see 10 years in the lower half of the premiership without the chance of winning anything as being more successful I am afraid

:thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

We both had the same beliefs, I believed one day we would be up there with Liverpool, Leeds,Man United etc and having the same crowds, I honestly believed and what convinced me was on big matches or cup games, Ninian Park would be packed.
I realise now the South Wales public follow any sport that is successful but can't continually follow them, they were always three times a season for us since the 70's when I look back, exactly similar to now :cry: :cry:

What hurts they are not wanting to watch/see Cardiff City, its mainly who the opposition are.

Yet clubs like Pompey & Bradford who are in the lower divisions who as a kid were so similar to us(not anymore) in passion/followings etc their fans are turning up to actually watch them even if they play clubs like Rochdale,Morcambe, Yeovil, Exeter etc

I really don't know what the answer is, as the people are out there, just don't want to actually watch Cardiff City :cry:

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby maccydee » Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:18 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
maccydee wrote:

StT.
<><

They liked the red.

I’m off to hide.

So.........?

Not by much at all Neil and way down on when Malky got us promoted.

First the away support coming here has doubled.
Second We have reduced prices massively.

And 3rd the main point City being Second,Top and in the Top Three for Five months, even my local village the crowds would go up :lol:

Why are City,Neil Warnock and Vince Alm continually begging for bigger crowds and even stating how let down they are?
Some honesty Neil please?

City have 260,000 so called fans registered, where are they?

1.2mill people with in 10 miles of Cardiff and of course including Cardiff, with NO competition.

Finally stating the truth about Malky Annis.
maccydee

Postby Forever Blue » Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:20 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
maccydee wrote:

StT.
<><

They liked the red.

I’m off to hide.

So.........?

And 3rd the main point City being Second,Top and in the Top Three for Five months, even my local village the crowds would go up :lol:

Why are City,Neil Warnock and Vince Alm continually begging for bigger crowds and even stating how let down they are?

1.2mill people with in 10 miles of Cardiff and of course including Cardiff, with NO competition.

? ?

Neil, Once again, you've not answered the questions and virtually changed the whole subject.

Can you ever answer the actual questions please :thumbup:

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby maccydee » Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:34 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
maccydee wrote:

StT.
<><

They liked the red.

I’m off to hide.

So.........?

? ?

Neil, Once again, you've not answered the questions and virtually changed the whole subject.

Can you ever answer the actual questions please :thumbup:

I was in shock at you calling him Milky.

During the 2012/13 season the lowest crowd we had was in November and the highest towards the end of the season. This lowest attendance (20000) was inflated by a higher number of season ticket holders and that also helped the average attendance. This number of season tickets was higher after a league cup final the year before plus a lot of summer spending. We were also still under the reduced prices of season tickets from Ridsdale. We also were on a run of sustained success.

Towards the end of the season the crowds increased massively. We were top from November yet the crowds only increased slightly until well into the new year. This will happen this year too if we are still there.

Any argument you give about that season takes away any argument you have given and supports my argument. We were in the Championship, after we had been rebranded and under Tan’s ownership. You have blamed Tan and the rebrand previously for our current low crowds. The only thing different now is that we are playing in blue and haven’t had success for a while. Ergo, my argument that it is success related still holds.
Last edited by maccydee on Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
maccydee

Postby Fergy1927 » Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:35 pm

I think he means you called Malky Milky in your post Annis. I think Bakedalaser is right, the rebrand has still put off large numbers of hardcore fans. Annis is right too in that the South Wales public mostly want to watch successful teams. The team deserves more support but Cardiff doesn’t seem to be that bothered unless we are in the premier league.
Fergy1927

Postby maccydee » Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:37 pm

Fergy1927 wrote:I think he means you called Malay Milky in your post Annis. I think Bakedalaser is right, the rebrand has still put off large numbers of hardcore fans. Annis is right too in that the South Wales public mostly want to watch successful teams. The team deserves more support but Cardiff doesn’t seem to be that bothered unless we are in the premier league.

See above why the rebrand argument is bullshit.

Any fans that did one have been replaced and then some. Plus, anyone who still uses that as an excuse isn’t a fan. We are back in blue.
maccydee

Postby maccydee » Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:39 pm

Using your privilege to change your post Annis. It’s not what you know.

To be fair it is your site.

You were right first time though.
maccydee

Postby Forever Blue » Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:42 pm

maccydee wrote:Using your privilege to change your post Annis. It’s not what you know.

To be fair it is your site.

You were right first time though.

As you know I would Never call Malky that, but for some reason it came out like that from my phone :lol:

And yes I have edited to what it was meant to be :thumbright: :thumbright:

You still never answered my questions Neil?

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby WelshPatriot » Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:43 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
maccydee wrote:

StT.
<><

They liked the red.

I’m off to hide.

So.........?

You can't compare the 2 periods. The promotion season you refer to was on the back of a very successful season previous which saw us get into the play offs and go to Wembley to play Liverpool in the cup final. X amount of thousands bought season tickets for the following season alone just to make sure they could get a Wembley ticket.
This season by comparison is on the back of a poor season without a cup run.

They simply can't be compared.
What do you thiNk the crowds would be right now if we'd gone to Wembley last season and finished in play offs?
WelshPatriot

Postby maccydee » Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:43 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
maccydee wrote:

StT.
<><

They liked the red.

I’m off to hide.

So.........?

Ian our highest crowds were post rebrand. You can’t say years later (almost three years after it was reversed) that it is affecting crowds. Stats suggest it is linked to success. We are top but even when we were top under Malky the crowds didn’t increase properly until the latter part of the season despite being top from November. This is shown by Our average attendance not being much higher than our lowest crowd.
maccydee

Postby Fergy1927 » Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:44 pm

maccydee wrote:
Fergy1927 wrote:I think he means you called Malay Milky in your post Annis. I think Bakedalaser is right, the rebrand has still put off large numbers of hardcore fans. Annis is right too in that the South Wales public mostly want to watch successful teams. The team deserves more support but Cardiff doesn’t seem to be that bothered unless we are in the premier league.

See above why the rebrand argument is bullshit.

Any fans that did one have been replaced and then some. Plus, anyone who still uses that as an excuse isn’t a fan. We are back in blue.

That’s your opinion. I think you are wrong. I know more people who stopped going because they sold out our traditional colours. They were great fans so you can’t really accuse them of not being so when I’ve seen them away over the years when we were really shit.
Fergy1927

Postby Forever Blue » Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:46 pm

Fergy1927 wrote:I think he means you called Malky Milky in your post Annis. I think Bakedalaser is right, the rebrand has still put off large numbers of hardcore fans. Annis is right too in that the South Wales public mostly want to watch successful teams. The team deserves more support but Cardiff doesn’t seem to be that bothered unless we are in the premier league.

Sadly your right in some ways, Rebrand lost a few thousand hardcore fans.
100% it did and I know hundreds who feel the same about it.
Neil won't agree as he never cared about it :bluescarf:

Also some how my phone called Malky a pathetic name, I apologies Malky :lol: :thumbright:

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby maccydee » Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:47 pm

WelshPatriot wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
maccydee wrote:

StT.
<><

They liked the red.

I’m off to hide.

So.........?

You can't compare the 2 periods. The promotion season you refer to was on the back of a very successful season previous which saw us get into the play offs and go to Wembley to play Liverpool in the cup final. X amount of thousands bought season tickets for the following season alone just to make sure they could get a Wembley ticket.
This season by comparison is on the back of a poor season without a cup run.

They simply can't be compared.
What do you thiNk the crowds would be right now if we'd gone to Wembley last season and finished in play offs?

Exactly. We would have higher crowds as people would have bought season tickets to secure a ticket for Wembley.

The stat that is most important here is walk up crowd. The number of tickets sold on top of season tickets is the only way to see if the club is making traction with regards attendances.

Our season tickets this year are quite low yet our average attendance is about 4000 more than season ticket numbers.

That says to me there is interest.

Plus away crowds have been quite high for a few games.
maccydee

Postby WelshPatriot » Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:47 pm

StT.
<><

On the back of previous season finishing in playoffs and playing Liverpool in the final at Wembley.That contributed massively to the 23k crowds this season on the back of a crap season with no cup final.
WelshPatriot

Postby WelshPatriot » Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:52 pm

Anybody still using the re-brand as reason not to attend needs to sort themselves out it's pathetic we've moved on.

Having said that I don't know anyone not attending because of it. Is it a myth??
WelshPatriot

Postby maccydee » Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:52 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Fergy1927 wrote:I think he means you called Malky Milky in your post Annis. I think Bakedalaser is right, the rebrand has still put off large numbers of hardcore fans. Annis is right too in that the South Wales public mostly want to watch successful teams. The team deserves more support but Cardiff doesn’t seem to be that bothered unless we are in the premier league.

Also some how my phone called Malky a pathetic name, I apologies Malky :lol: :thumbright:

How many stopped going straight after the rebrand? I’d be shocked if that was thousands.

I know many stopped going a year or more after the rebrand. They were just people looking for an excuse.
maccydee

Postby maccydee » Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:54 pm

WelshPatriot wrote:Anybody still using the re-brand as reason not to attend needs to sort themselves out it's pathetic we've moved on.

Having said that I don't know anyone not attending because of it. Is it a myth??

TLG definitely did. Cannot fail to have respect for him. Stuck to his principles. He was one of a handful. The rest used it as a convenient excuse.
maccydee

Postby Forever Blue » Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:57 pm

maccydee wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

How many stopped going straight after the rebrand? I’d be shocked if that was thousands.

I know many stopped going a year or more after the rebrand. They were just people looking for an excuse.

TUT TUT Neil still not answered any of my questions???

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby maccydee » Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:00 pm

WelshPatriot wrote:

StT.
<><

On the back of previous season finishing in playoffs and playing Liverpool in the final at Wembley.That contributed massively to the 23k crowds this season on the back of a crap season with no cup final.

It was 22,296 actually. Just 2000 above our lowest crowd. That says there were loads of season ticket holders. This year it’s over 18k. A large increase on season tickets sold.

Why do you think the numbers are down Steve? It can’t be rebrand as post rebrand were our two Highest average attendances in years.
maccydee

Postby maccydee » Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:03 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

TUT TUT Neil still not answered any of my questions???

What are your questions again? I’ve been busy disproving the pile of bollocks that our crowds are in anyway related to the rebrand.
maccydee

Postby Forever Blue » Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:34 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
maccydee wrote:

StT.
<><

They liked the red.

I’m off to hide.

So.........?

1.2mill people with in 10 miles of Cardiff and of course including Cardiff, with NO competition?

? ? ?

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby maccydee » Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:58 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
maccydee wrote:

StT.
<><

They liked the red.

I’m off to hide.

So.........?

? ? ?

1.2mill people with in 10 miles of Cardiff and of course including Cardiff, with NO competition?

Neil Warnock is asking for bigger crowds as he is the manager of our club and knows more crowds equals more money potentially in January to spend but more crucially less hassle in the summer when Our premiership payments stop. Plus he’s an old fashioned manager who knows more fans equals more noise.

Vince and Corky are reps of the supporters clubs so of course they want bigger crowds. Also They have probably told me the hierarchy that Blue would mean an increase in crowds which simply hasn’t happened so probably look a tad silly as many of our fans do over such points like this and bigger than Barcelona nonsense.

260,000 fans registered is not realistic. I’m registered in 5 addresses. My brother in 2. They are not 260,000 separate people.

1.2 million people within 10 miles of Cardiff?

I would suggest 1.2 million within 30 miles of cardiff is more accurate. Cardiff’s population is under 500k. How many are students though with no interest in football. As you push out 30 miles West Wales’ only Premiership team becomes a factor.

We have a large male population. We see that every time Wales play rugby when hundreds of thousands go to watch the game or are in the surrounding area. While we are a culture so steeped in rugby we won’t get numbers To football.
maccydee

Postby Forever Blue » Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:08 pm

maccydee wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
maccydee wrote:

StT.
<><

They liked the red.

I’m off to hide.

So.........?

? ? ?

Neil Warnock is asking for bigger crowds as he is the manager of our club and knows more crowds equals more money potentially in January to spend but more crucially less hassle in the summer when Our premiership payments stop. Plus he’s an old fashioned manager who knows more fans equals more noise.

Vince and Corky are reps of the supporters clubs so of course they want bigger crowds. Also They have probably told me the hierarchy that Blue would mean an increase in crowds which simply hasn’t happened so probably look a tad silly as many of our fans do over such points like this and bigger than Barcelona nonsense.

260,000 fans registered is not realistic. I’m registered in 5 addresses. My brother in 2. They are not 260,000 separate people.

I would suggest 1.2 million within 30 miles of cardiff is more accurate. Cardiff’s population is under 500k. How many are students though with no interest in football. As you push out 30 miles West Wales’ only Premiership team becomes a factor.

We have a large male population. We see that every time Wales play rugby when hundreds of thousands go to watch the game or are in the surrounding area. While we are a culture so steeped in rugby we won’t get numbers To football.

Fair play you tried to answer,but now I know why you struggled to.

Bullshit regarding money, the prices we are charging won't get him any transfer money :lol:

Warnock always knew we had passionate support years ago and at all the meetings he has been told do well and the stadium will be packed, so he's wondering where everyone still is ? ?

Vince never and I talk to Vince Alm 4 times a week, he is honestly dismayed like me about our poor crowds, its actually hurting him and he's in shock as he is wondering are we really a big club?

Corky is only a Rep for Wales.

Well 260,000 are registered and if you took away 1000,000 just for you,there would still be 160,000.

Tim aka Lawnmower got the population stats from Council 1.2mill :thumbright: :thumbright:

Rugby nothing to do with it one bit.

We had 22,500 season ticket holders in Premier League with a waiting list.

10,000 GLORY HUNTERS Vanished it went down to 12,500.

Sadly we are not that big a club, Rebrand did hurt us badly and we have to many Glory hunters who actually don't support Cardiff City and I hope the prices go sky high on them if we are promoted. :thumbright: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby maccydee » Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:57 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
maccydee wrote:

StT.
<><

They liked the red.

I’m off to hide.

So.........?

? ? ?

Fair play you tried to answer,but now I know why you struggled to.

Bullshit regarding money, the prices we are charging won't get him any transfer money :lol:

Warnock always knew we had passionate support years ago and at all the meetings he has been told do well and the stadium will be packed, so he's wondering where everyone still is ? ?

Vince never and I talk to Vince Alm 4 times a week, he is honestly dismayed like me about our poor crowds, its actually hurting him and he's in shock as he is wondering are we really a big club?

Corky is only a Rep for Wales.

Well 260,000 are registered and if you took away 1000,000 just for you,there would still be 160,000.

Tim aka Lawnmower got the population stats from Council 1.2mill :thumbright: :thumbright:

Rugby nothing to do with it one bit.

We had 22,500 season ticket holders in Premier League with a waiting list.

10,000 GLORY HUNTERS Vanished it went down to 12,500.

Sadly we are not that big a club, Rebrand did hurt us badly and we have to many Glory hunters who actually don't support Cardiff City and I hope the prices go sky high on them if we are promoted. :thumbright: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Annis those stats are public record. I looked at the same stats. That’s where I got the population for Cardiff. Cardiff Metropolitan Area is bigger than 10 miles. It includes Ponty, Caerphilly, taffs well, Penarth. It’s more like 30 miles.

The people who tell Warnock that said the same about the Blue. It’s hopeful to the extreme. By seasons end we will have bigger crowds.

The rebrand had a positive effect on attendances. Our crowds were higher the two years in red. Just so happens those were the years we won the Championship and were in the Premiership. The year after in red we were still quite high which was due to expectation of a positive championship campaign after Ole splashing The cash and building what many called the best squad we have seen.

Then as success went the crowds dwindled until this year when they are actually up. How you say it’s nothing to do with success is beyond me? If we stay up there crowds will increase. Why they aren’t as big as our promotion years is due to a number of things I think.

1) our season ticket sales are lower due to no way of artificially raising them. (No cup finals or play off finals for a while) this impacts as people are out of the habit of buying them and spend money on other things.
2) we have only actually had a couple of months of success. Many are expecting and waiting for the bubble to burst. Hopefully it won’t happen.
3) big signings pre season start momentum. We haven’t had a preseason of big signings since Ole’s preseason of buying everything that moved.
4) habit. People are just out of habit of going. Money is tight and people can’t justify it. Think about it if people did stop going they maybe will now have to convince a partner that instead of going to town/cinema etc on a Saturday they now want to go watch football again. Not easy at all.
5) more people working Saturdays
6) success of Wales. We can talk about the highs of FA Cup finals and the like but what about the success Wales have had. Not only have we had larger numbers watching Wales Home but also significantly more watching them away. This includes the Euros which cost a helluva lot of money for a lot of people. Also, Cardiff Home to Ipswich is simply not as exciting as Belgium in the quarter finals.
7) When cardiff were flying high it was unchartered territory for so many of our fans. We got used to it after five years up the top of the Championship then finally a promotion to the promised land. Now we are back in the Championship it is simply not exciting. Why do you think we normally take a decent crowd to a team we haven’t played for a while?

Notice none of those reasons involve the rebrand? That’s cos it has fack all to do with it. There are many who say that’s the reason why but that’s because it’s far more convenient than the above.
maccydee

Postby WelshPatriot » Sat Dec 16, 2017 3:00 pm

Population of Cardiff is 340k of which they estimate 40k are students.
You can write off population of Newport they have their own club.
Rhonnda is 240k.

Quite where that 1.2million figure has come from I don't know.
WelshPatriot

Postby maccydee » Sat Dec 16, 2017 3:03 pm

WelshPatriot wrote:Population of Cardiff is 340k of which they estimate 40k are students.
Rhonnda is 240k.

Cardiff Metropolitan Area which encompasses quite a bit of South Wales.
maccydee

Postby WelshPatriot » Sat Dec 16, 2017 3:07 pm

maccydee wrote:
WelshPatriot wrote:Population of Cardiff is 340k of which they estimate 40k are students.
Rhonnda is 240k.

Cardiff Metropolitan Area which encompasses quite a bit of South Wales.

Certainly not the "within 10 miles" claimed above you can discount Bridged, the Vale of Glamorgan... etc....
WelshPatriot

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat