Warnock charged by FA after being sent off
Pulisnewport

WARNOCK CHARGED

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: WARNOCK CHARGED

Postby Pulisnewport » Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:36 pm

I suppose he'll be potted however the FA should consider themselves the standard of that referee.

Besides us even the commentators and Reading fans on their message boards thought he was a bit of a homer and made numerous decisions which were bizarre.

I've pointed out before he would not have given Tomlins goal had it not been goal line technology that confirmed it and if you watch him he took a hell of a long time to give it.
Pulisnewport

Postby paulh_85 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:04 pm

This
paulh_85

Postby dogfound » Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:24 am

Pulisnewport wrote:I suppose he'll be potted however the FA should consider themselves the standard of that referee.

Besides us even the commentators and Reading fans on their message boards thought he was a bit of a homer and made numerous decisions which were bizarre.

I've pointed out before he would not have given Tomlins goal had it not been goal line technology that confirmed it and if you watch him he took a hell of a long time to give it.

wouldnt it be refreshing to read that a ref had turned up at one of these hearings holding his hands up and admitting he had a mare.
dogfound

Postby TopCat CCFC » Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:40 pm

dogfound wrote:
Pulisnewport wrote:I suppose he'll be potted however the FA should consider themselves the standard of that referee.

wouldnt it be refreshing to read that a ref had turned up at one of these hearings holding his hands up and admitting he had a mare.

Honesty the best policy .
TopCat CCFC

Return to General Chat