Cardiff fans away Stoke

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Cardiff fans away Stoke

Postby Forever Blue » Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:29 pm

Cardiff fans away at Stoke 2002
Attachments
IMG_3875.JPG
IMG_3875.JPG (175.73 KiB) Viewed 1742 times
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Cardiff fans away Stoke

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Cardiff fans away Stoke

Postby RV Casual » Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:52 pm

Can see myself on there, I know some will think it's stupid and it probably is but what a day out with top mates
RV Casual

Postby Taff on the Mersey » Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:18 pm

What a mental day, stafford police set the tone with searches and metal detector checks miles before the ground, our rights read out to us on the coach and then off we pop to what resembled scenes out of braveheart at times. My dad got knicked at the checks for being pissed, In control but just drunk. I was livid but what a great day. Leo Fortune West, those were the days!
Taff on the Mersey

Postby goats » Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:00 pm

Is that around 2002 when the police made loads of us late and missed the beginning if the game? I r3member seeing a video of us coming in to the ground not happy to say the least....don’t see scenes like that anymore....a lively day.
goats

Postby stephendavid » Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:02 pm

What a mad day out that was
stephendavid

Postby vietaff » Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:48 am

Remember that game well, Thorney got a hatrick

Police were out of order with us, most of the away games that season for whatever reason the police had it in for us.

Sheff Utd away they took us from the Howard the longest way to the ground making sure we passed all the Sheff Utd pubs on the way as if trying to instigate trouble - that game was delayed by 15/20mins too (and we got beat 5-3 with it being 0-0 at half time) and we have Warnock some right stick.....funny game is football
vietaff

Postby wez1927 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:11 am

Mad day ,went right off after the game in the car park ,half time was a bit lively too :lol:
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927

Postby stephendavid » Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:51 am

vietaff wrote:Remember that game well, Thorney got a hatrick

Police were out of order with us, most of the away games that season for whatever reason the police had it in for us.

Sheff Utd away they took us from the Howard the longest way to the ground making sure we passed all the Sheff Utd pubs on the way as if trying to instigate trouble - that game was delayed by 15/20mins too (and we got beat 5-3 with it being 0-0 at half time) and we have Warnock some right stick.....funny game is football

Cant remember no hat trick fella lol
stephendavid

Postby blue for you » Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:16 pm

Superb day. Police walked us from the train station to the ground after the buses had their windows put through. We met up earlier and the pub we went into had hero figures which were bounced around.
I think this was where operation javelin started?
Just because I'm paranoid it doesn't mean they're not talking about me
blue for you

Return to General Chat