' What our rivals said about last nights game '

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' What our rivals said about last nights game '

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: What our rivals said about last nights game

Postby Bluebird For Life » Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:15 am

On the whole most comments there, even from several of the Jacks, seem to give us a lot of credit.
Bluebird For Life

Postby Sven » Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:42 am

Bluebird For Life wrote:On the whole most comments there, even from several of the Jacks, seem to give us a lot of credit.

Agree :thumbright:

There will always be the odd (particularly in Swansea) 'slate at all costs' comments on these Forums but even the Swans fans had to admit City have the look of a successful side prepared to battle to the end and last night (given we were 2-0 down) a draw was a good result :ayatollah:

Best/most amusing comment though (typically Jack):

"It's awful.

They'd be better off trying red. It's supposed to be luckier than blue or green

Have started watching a few more Chumpionship games, trying to get ready for next season.

It's awful and I'm not looking forward to it

My worry is I'm going to be watching L1 games next season and L2 the year after for the same reasons.

And as much as it will be nice to visit grounds I haven't been to for many years like Cheltenham, Drizzle City, Luton etc etc again, I'd rather be watching us beating Arsenal, Utd, Everton, Liverpool, hopefully Tottingham and the rest."

And another Jack responded (quote): "And you will!"

It's hard to disagree! :thumbright: :laughing6:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby Cantonblu » Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:18 am

'Real ' Wolverhampton are so far up there own backsides all you can see is there boots they have done nothing for donkey years now all of a sudden they think are top of la liga,cannot wait for their bubble to burst.
Cantonblu

Postby Sneggyblubird » Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:23 am

Well done Mikey,thanks for getting that lot together.Interesting stuff.
Sneggyblubird

Postby CF3BLUE » Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:09 pm

All positive about the team and manager, even the jacks... credit where it's due we are consistently finding a way to get a result. We've also beat all of these!
CF3BLUE

Postby pembroke allan » Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:34 pm

Not sure they're complimentary about how well we play but more the way we don't give up! As for wolves fans ffs arrogant and up their own arses it's unreal! And less said about bri c the better. :roll:
pembroke allan

Return to General Chat