A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: We need a striker

Postby dogfound » Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:51 pm

Steve Zodiak wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Steve Zodiak wrote:
maccydee wrote:
smakerzthebluebird wrote:No we don't we need amidfield general

We are so lightweight there playing the formation we play it's plain for all to see

As for goals we are scoring doesn't matter where they come from if they dry up point taken but at present even injury ravaged we are still averaging 2 goals a game

Derby have an awesome midfield general who since signing has helped them to 4th from the bottom half. We could have had him for free.

Why? We are second in the table. We can't really get an awful lot higher than that.

Because he is better than most of our midfield and is exactly what we needed last night.

I suppose that what makes football so interesting, our different views of things. Personally, I don't believe he is better than we have at present, and I think his lack of pace means others have to alter their game slightly. I don't think he would improve our team, just add a little more to the squad. That's my opinion, and I know there are a lot of different opinions where Ledley is concerned.

agree with this..Joe might be a better footballer than some of our midfielders but not a better fit.
dogfound

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby maccydee » Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:34 pm

Steve Zodiak wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Steve Zodiak wrote:
maccydee wrote:
smakerzthebluebird wrote:No we don't we need amidfield general

We are so lightweight there playing the formation we play it's plain for all to see

As for goals we are scoring doesn't matter where they come from if they dry up point taken but at present even injury ravaged we are still averaging 2 goals a game

Derby have an awesome midfield general who since signing has helped them to 4th from the bottom half. We could have had him for free.

Why? We are second in the table. We can't really get an awful lot higher than that.

Because he is better than most of our midfield and is exactly what we needed last night.

I suppose that what makes football so interesting, our different views of things. Personally, I don't believe he is better than we have at present, and I think his lack of pace means others have to alter their game slightly. I don't think he would improve our team, just add a little more to the squad. That's my opinion, and I know there are a lot of different opinions where Ledley is concerned.

Lots of pace around him. My worry is our midfield can look feeble when Gunnar doesn’t play.
maccydee

Previous

Return to General Chat