“ Anthony Pilkington “

A forum for all things Cardiff City

“ Anthony Pilkington “

Postby worcester_ccfc » Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:10 pm

Neil Warnock talking to Sky Sports:

“We’re running out of players. Pilkington was on the bench tonight but he wasn’t, he was on the coach. He had a back spasm this morning.”
Vote for your Man of the Match on this forum after every Cardiff City match :ayatollah:

Season ticket holder in Canton 107 :bluebird:

@neddthomas on Twitter.

:bluescarf:
worcester_ccfc

“ Anthony Pilkington “

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: “ Anthony Pilkington “

Postby CaerphillyBluebird15 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:18 pm

It couldn’t have come at a better time.
Hopefully Tan will stick his hand in his pocket now when he sees us play like that
Against Modern Football
CaerphillyBluebird15

Postby thomasblue » Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:19 pm

Maybe the medical side of the club needs looking at. So many niggles and strains is not normal. None of the injuries apart from Zahore are major or have been due to tackles.
thomasblue

Postby nubbsy » Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:22 pm

There's no doubt we need a player or two in jan. Yes we have players returning but it seems like constant set backs. We've got a real chance of automatic here so if there's any time to invest... It's now!
nubbsy

Postby boyo1927 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:23 pm

I would like Tan to take a small gamble and give earnock 5 or 6m.promotion is there for us
boyo1927

Postby Pulisnewport » Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:50 pm

Must be the only profession where you're earning (scamming) your employers for 20k per week and you pull your back just looking at your bank balance!

They wonder why at this time of year why crowds are down???

You really couldn't make it up the club may have tried extremely hard these past few months.

However they didn't listen when they were told it was imploding a few years back.

Old story I know but "back spasm" if I turned up at work (proper work) I'd been shot.
Pulisnewport

Postby Bluesman » Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:54 am

If you are not fit for work then you don't get paid. That would make the B******s play.
Bluesman

Postby wez1927 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:58 am

Pulisnewport wrote:Must be the only profession where you're earning (scamming) your employers for 20k per week and you pull your back just looking at your bank balance!

They wonder why at this time of year why crowds are down???

You really couldn't make it up the club may have tried extremely hard these past few months.

However they didn't listen when they were told it was imploding a few years back.

Old story I know but "back spasm" if I turned up at work (proper work) I'd been shot.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927

Postby stephendavid » Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:44 pm

Bluesman wrote:If you are not fit for work then you don't get paid. That would make the B******s play.

Spot on fella
stephendavid

Postby bluebird7291 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:55 pm

stephendavid wrote:
Bluesman wrote:If you are not fit for work then you don't get paid. That would make the B******s play.

Spot on fella

Also if we took that idea. How about suing your employer for injury in work?
bluebird7291

Postby dogfound » Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:06 pm

yes it would..they would probaly all have played while injured...and lost.
dogfound

Postby Bluesman » Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:11 pm

bluebird7291 wrote:
stephendavid wrote:

Spot on fella

Bet he didn't have a back spasm the day before or after the game. It is blatantly clear he does not want to play since he has been ignored by Warnock, this was just his way of getting back at Warnock. Ship him out ASAP. :wave:
Bluesman

Postby Sven » Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:16 pm

Bluesman wrote:
bluebird7291 wrote:
stephendavid wrote:

Spot on fella

Bet he didn't have a back spasm the day before or after the game. It is blatantly clear he does not want to play since he has been ignored by Warnock, this was just his way of getting back at Warnock. Ship him out ASAP. :wave:

Yet another conspiracy theory but it seems fake news is the 'in' thing these days :roll: :oops:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby stephendavid » Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:22 pm

Bluesman wrote:
bluebird7291 wrote:
stephendavid wrote:

Spot on fella

Great point bluesman
stephendavid

Postby nubbsy » Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:25 pm

Sven wrote:
Bluesman wrote:
bluebird7291 wrote:
stephendavid wrote:

Spot on fella

Yet another conspiracy theory but it seems fake news is the 'in' thing these days :roll: :oops:

People love to make things up
nubbsy

Postby stephendavid » Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:29 pm

nubbsy wrote:
Sven wrote:
Bluesman wrote:
bluebird7291 wrote:
stephendavid wrote:

Spot on fella

People love to make things up

They sure do nubbsy my old mucca
stephendavid

Postby dogfound » Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:32 pm

Bluesman wrote:
bluebird7291 wrote:
stephendavid wrote:

Spot on fella

how do you know he hasnt had a back spasm today , or didnt have one Sunday.?
dogfound

Postby gwentbluebirds » Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:17 pm

Perhaps he done it at 5am digging his car out to get to work :roll: personally I think Pilkington could still come on and do a job for us. He has talent but inconsistent but scored few for dip lately
gwentbluebirds

Postby TopCat CCFC » Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:06 am

nubbsy wrote:There's no doubt we need a player or two in jan. Yes we have players returning but it seems like constant set backs. We've got a real chance of automatic here so if there's any time to invest... It's now!

Spot On :bluebird:
TopCat CCFC

Postby NyeBluebird » Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:14 am

thomasblue wrote:Maybe the medical side of the club needs looking at. So many niggles and strains is not normal. None of the injuries apart from Zahore are major or have been due to tackles.

We play high intensity football, players don't stop running for 90 minutes. Injuries will happen as a result of this and should be accepted.
NyeBluebird

Return to General Chat