Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

This ref is a disgrace!!!

Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:30 pm

It's on a par with the Bristol City ref! An absolutely incredible first half hour of biased refereeing! :banghead:

Re: This ref is a f*cking disgrace!!!

Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:39 pm

Biased how?

Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:50 pm

paulh_85 wrote:Biased how?

Manga tackled from behind late no booking missed . Two corners .player goesover the top of patterson free kick to them
Kelly just took bogle out no booking .only bookingof game is . Bogle ?shall I keep going they scored from a . Corner that was a throw . In imo

Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:51 pm

Can’t blame the ref so far.

Reading have been better than us, and deserve their lead.

Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:51 pm

I thought he has been pretty fair in all honesty. Only mistake i can remember is we should have had a corner but they gave a goal kick. Hes letting the game flow cant really see what he has done wrong

Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:52 pm

Corners at least 2 not given one just before 1st goal. A clear penalty with hoilett barged in back. 2 clear yellow cards on par with Bogles and you say how?

Between bad luck and ref we cant get anything from this

troobloo3339 wrote:

Manga tackled from behind late no booking missed . Two corners .player goesover the top of patterson free kick to them
Kelly just took bogle out no booking .only bookingof game is . Bogle ?shall I keep going they scored from a . Corner that was a throw . In imo

Agrees Steve.. :thumbup: :twisted:

troobloo3339 wrote:

Excuses. We can’t defend and that’s no ones fault but our own. Their guy should have been booked for the tackle on bogle yeah

Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:53 pm

Bogle does a foul gets booked, their player does a worse one no booking their player climbing all over patterson gives the foul to them, linesman ball well out lets reading play on, ref gives a deinite goal kick to us gives them a corner, penalty to us, gives nothing this guy should never be reffing

Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:54 pm

also the offside for bogle when their player headed it to him.weve been poor tho, not helped ourselves

Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:55 pm

Are you watching the game?

The clear corner which was given a goal kick.
The 'offside' against Bogle when the Reading player clearly headed on Paterson's long throw.
Barrow running the ball a yard off the pitch around Manga and being allowed to play on.
The horrendous two footed scissor challenge straight through the back of Manga - not even a foul given!
Bogle then gets a yellow for doing nothing more than sticking a leg out and narrowly missing the ball.
The 'push' against Patterson early on when all he did was stand his ground going for a header. Later in the half, the Reading defender literally does a piggy back ride on top of Paterson - foul given against Paterson.
Hoilett getting flattened in the back in front of goal for what should have been a clear penalty.
The referee also gave lots of 'little' decisions to help Reading build momentum to get the first goal.

If you've recorded the first half, watch it again when you get chance. I'm absolutely stunned with some of the decisions given against us.

Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:56 pm

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:It's on a par with the Bristol City ref! An absolutely incredible first half hour of biased refereeing! :banghead:

Ross,

We are losing 2-0 because over all we were awful first-half.

We always blame Refs if we are losing :lol:

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:

The 'offside' against Bogle when the Reading player clearly headed on Paterson's long throw.
Barrow running the ball a yard off the pitch around Manga and being allowed to play on.
The horrendous two footed scissor challenge straight through the back of Manga - not even a foul given!
Bogle then gets a yellow for doing nothing more than sticking a leg out and narrowly missing the ball.
The 'push' against Patterson early on when all he did was stand his ground going for a header. Later in the half, the Reading defender literally does a piggy back ride on top of Paterson - foul given against Paterson.
Hoilett getting flattened in the back in front of goal for what should have been a clear penalty.
The referee also gave lots of 'little' decisions to help Reading build momentum to get the first goal.

If you've recorded the first half, watch it again when you get chance. I'm absolutely stunned with some of the decisions given against us.

Yeah I’m watching the game.

Nothing more than the usual refereeing decisions really, we’ve defended awfully I’d rather focus on that than look for excuses

Also, pick your battles Ross, that was never a penalty
Last edited by paulh_85 on Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Igovernor wrote:Bogle does a foul gets booked, their player does a worse one no booking their player climbing all over patterson gives the foul to them, linesman ball well out lets reading play on, ref gives a deinite goal kick to us gives them a corner, penalty to us, gives nothing this guy should never be reffing

Said to mrs we won't get anything from the one linesman and the ref! as stated several decision's not given to us when they were, but can't argue with score even though we had 3 on target they had 1! :shock:

Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:57 pm

paulh_85 wrote:
troobloo3339 wrote:

Excuses. We can’t defend and that’s no ones fault but our own. Their guy should have been booked for the tackle on bogle yeah

Paulh, We don't always agree, but your right, we are not losing because of the Ref. Bad defending tonight and have not looked good upfront.

Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:00 pm

paulh_85 wrote:
Tonteg Bluebird wrote:

Nothing more than the usual refereeing decisions really, we’ve defended awfully I’d rather focus on that than look for excuses

Never a penalty? Maybe I have a better view because I'm watching it on TV and have the benefit of replays.

Even the commentator said "shouldn't he have made more of that?"

We have defended awful, but sometimes when the officials favour a team and allow them to build momentum, it puts extra pressure on us to make mistakes. Nobody can make excuses for our horrendous defending mind and Warnock will be fuming.

Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:02 pm

Guys, he isn't blaming us losing on the ref. Yes, we've been bad, but that doesn't mean the ref hasn't.

Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:02 pm

I do agree ref not the greatest,but we gifted them both goals, so its our fault we are losing.

Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:07 pm

We won't come back we have no striker on the bench and mainly defenders

Tomlin maybe come on in behind but not sure how we will do that without fillychanging shape

Maybe I'd take Paterson off go flat 4 at the back bamba CDM and tomlin behind bogle only option for me

Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:08 pm

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:
Tonteg Bluebird wrote:

Never a penalty? Maybe I have a better view because I'm watching it on TV and have the benefit of replays.

Even the commentator said "shouldn't he have made more of that?"

We have defended awful, but sometimes when the officials favour a team and allow them to build momentum, it puts extra pressure on us to make mistakes. Nobody can make excuses for our horrendous defending mind and Warnock will be fuming.

Commentator just said ralls controlled the ball for aluko and he was no where near it :lol:

Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:21 pm

Refs shit but let's not pass the clackety buck buck. We take the mick out of every team who loose against us and we're Guna do the same? WE'RE PLAYING SHIT. end of argument. Where the heck is Tomlin?

Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:26 pm

nubbsy wrote:Refs shit but let's not pass the clackety buck buck. We take the mick out of every team who loose against us and we're Guna do the same? WE'RE PLAYING SHIT. end of argument. Where the heck is Tomlin?

End of argument did you just see incident city kicked it against reading player clear as day as only 2yds away and he gives throw to them!! :lol:

Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:27 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
nubbsy wrote:Refs shit but let's not pass the clackety buck buck. We take the mick out of every team who loose against us and we're Guna do the same? WE'RE PLAYING SHIT. end of argument. Where the heck is Tomlin?

End of argument did you just see incident city kicked it against reading player clear as day as only 2yds away and he gives throw to them!! :lol:

We had the throw :?

Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:30 pm

We won't come back we have no striker on the bench and mainly defenders

Tomlin maybe come on in behind but not sure how we will do that without fillychanging shape

Maybe I'd take Paterson off go flat 4 at the back bamba CDM and tomlin behind bogle only option for me

Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:36 pm

The ref was obviously going to get the blame as soon as we went behind. Read his forum. Every game we lose is down to the ref. If we were winning this evening, he would'nt have got a mention.

Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:36 pm

Well this ref is shocking.

Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:37 pm

He's just sent Warnock off .

Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:37 pm

It’s funny, that free kick was clearly ours and a shocking decision but he’s not the reason we are losing

Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:41 pm

smakerzthebluebird wrote:We won't come back we have no striker on the bench and mainly defenders

Virtually called it half hour late tho mr warnock

Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:41 pm

smakerzthebluebird wrote:We won't come back we have no striker on the bench and mainly defenders

Virtually called it half hour late tho mr warnock