Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

UPDATED ' CARDIFF CITY FANS TONIGHT '

Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:44 pm

' CARDIFF CITY FANS AWAY AT READING '

1,383 Cardiff Fans :bluebird:

Cardiff City 2nd in the Championship and just 5pts behind leaders Wolves with City playing their game in hand tonight, massive game.

Cardiff City have been in the Top three of the Championship for nearly 5 months :thumbright: :bluebird: :ayatollah: :bluescarf:

PAY ON THE NIGHT / CASH FOR CARDIFF FANS :bluebird: :ayatollah: :bluescarf:

No memberships or id needed, just pay cash or credit card at the turnstiles :ayatollah:

CHEAP TICKETS £20 ADULTS :thumbright: :ayatollah:

Away end holds 4,350 :bluescarf: :bluebird:

1,160 tickets sold for tonights Big game in advance,But Its pay on the night for Cardiff Fans :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=189813 :thumbright: :bluebird:

CARDIFF CITY FANS AT READING TONIGHT :bluebird: :bluebird:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: ' CARDIFF CITY FANS TONIGHT '

Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:57 pm

1200 - 1300 then I'm gonna guess if we get a few pay on the gate. Good crowd for a Monday night game on sky :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:01 pm

Annis, we’re 5 points behind Wolves mate. A win tonight would bring us within two points, massive result if we can get past Reading tonight. :bluescarf: :ayatollah:

Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:03 pm

norms76 wrote:Annis, we’re 5 points behind Wolves mate. A win tonight would bring us within two points, massive result if we can get past Reading tonight. :bluescarf: :ayatollah:

Oops Cheers Norms I forgot :lol: :oops:

We are very capable of getting the three points :thumbright: :bluebird:

Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:04 pm

NorthCardiffBlue wrote:1200 - 1300 then I'm gonna guess if we get a few pay on the gate. Good crowd for a Monday night game on sky :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I just spoke to Vince and both of us both thought we would of taken 2,000-2,500 as we are 5 months in to the season and Reading is one of the easiest away games to go to and one of the cheapest,No restrictions/Pay on the gate,plus we are marching towards the Premier League. All about opinions :thumbright: :bluebird:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:09 pm

Weather in the valleys isn’t great, this will have an impact on travelling numbers

Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:14 pm

Reply from FB

Stephen Heard:
Just got to reading not a drop of snow at all

Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:17 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
NorthCardiffBlue wrote:1200 - 1300 then I'm gonna guess if we get a few pay on the gate. Good crowd for a Monday night game on sky :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I just spoke to Vince and both of us both thought we would of taken 2,000-2,500 as we are 5 months in to the season and Reading is one of the easiest away games to go to and one of the cheapest,No restrictions/Pay on the gate,plus we are marching towards the Premier League. All about opinions :thumbright: :bluebird:

Love a trip to Reading and planned to go but thanks to a 'reminder' e-mail from them last week, I'd forgotten that I booked tickets for Miss Saigon in the Wales Millennium Centre this evening :clap:

Know quite a few who are driving up to 'pay on the gate' though and I hope it's a fruitful journey. I'll catch the re-run on Sky later, hopefully avoiding the result beforehand! :thumbright:

Well done to everyone attending and C'mon City! :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :bluebird:

Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:20 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Had it been a Saturday then those numbers would be more than achievable as it is we've got enough people who would go but it's much more convenient to watch it on sky and not miss half a day of work. We're taking more to this Monday night game than we've taken to similar distance Saturday games within recent years. So I would consider it a good turn out :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:45 pm

Sven wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Love a trip to Reading and planned to go but thanks to a 'reminder' e-mail from them last week, I'd forgotten that I booked tickets for Miss Saigon in the Wales Millennium Centre this evening :clap:

Know quite a few who are driving up to 'pay on the gate' though and I hope it's a fruitful journey. I'll catch the re-run on Sky later, hopefully avoiding the result beforehand! :thumbright:

Well done to everyone attending and C'mon City! :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :bluebird:

I saw Miss Saigon in London Chris, fantastic,you will enjoy :thumbright: :thumbright:

Yes plenty know its pay on the night and listened to my advice, Should be a few hundred paying on the night :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:48 pm

NorthCardiffBlue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Had it been a Saturday then those numbers would be more than achievable as it is we've got enough people who would go but it's much more convenient to watch it on sky and not miss half a day of work. We're taking more to this Monday night game than we've taken to similar distance Saturday games within recent years. So I would consider it a good turn out :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I don't know one person missing half day of work as everyone I know are leaving at 5pm/5.30pm as the game is 8pm :thumbright: :bluebird:

Vince even had coaches still outside Cardiff City stadium 30 mins ago :thumbright: :bluebird:

Anyway Well Done to those that have travelled :thumbright: :thumbright: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :bluebird: :bluebird:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=189813 :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:00 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
NorthCardiffBlue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

I don't know one person missing half day of work as everyone I know are leaving at 5pm/5.30pm as the game is 8pm :thumbright: :bluebird:

Vince even had coaches still outside Cardiff City stadium 30 mins ago :thumbright: :bluebird:

Anyway Well Done to those that have travelled :thumbright: :thumbright: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :bluebird: :bluebird:

The coach I got on left the CCS at 3 with Vince on it so I didn't realise that he had later busses running. At Reading services there were also 3 other Cardiff busses at 5.30 so there's clearly a few that will have taken time off work to make it. Whatever the away crowd is tonight it will be significantly smaller than what it would've been on a 3pm Saturday

Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:08 pm

NorthCardiffBlue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
NorthCardiffBlue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

The coach I got on left the CCS at 3 with Vince on it so I didn't realise that he had later busses running. At Reading services there were also 3 other Cardiff busses at 5.30 so there's clearly a few that will have taken time off work to make it. Whatever the away crowd is tonight it will be significantly smaller than what it would've been on a 3pm Saturday

I agree on that, if it was 3pm on a Saturday I would of expected us to sell out :thumbright:

Yes Vince had coaches going from different areas :thumbright:

Most fans I know went by cars :thumbright:

What was brilliant about tonight though was, NO restrictions/Pay on the night/Leave after work/School/ Cheap Tickets & City heading towards the Premier League :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Anyway, 3pts are what matters now :bluescarf: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:14 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Sven wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

I saw Miss Saigon in London Chris, fantastic,you will enjoy :thumbright: :thumbright:

Yes plenty know its pay on the night and listened to my advice, Should be a few hundred paying on the night :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Second time for me, Annis :thumbright:

The other was in London, too. I like the stage musicals and thoroughly enjoyed! :ayatollah:

Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:16 pm

Sven wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Sven wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

The other was in London, too. I like the stage musicals and thoroughly enjoyed! :ayatollah:

Great nights Chris, you must of enjoyed to go back :thumbright:

They don't have these kind of shows in Mallorca.

Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:26 pm

just getting of m4 to Reading with my son, left Cardiff at 5 :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:48 pm

Sven wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Sven wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

I'm booked to see it on 30th my second time last time 21yrs ago (40th) in London , moving game to the Friday night before is pain in arse as home from Barbados on the Thurs, city on Fri then saigon on sat !!
Usually tie in game with show :o

Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:42 pm

CARDIFF CITY FANS AT READING TONIGHT :bluebird: :bluebird:

Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:56 pm

Sven wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Sven wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Hmm it's your age they look better when you're old ha ha.

Enjoy and safe journey back.

Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:57 pm

:bluebird:

Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:02 pm

Re: UPDATED ' CARDIFF CITY FANS TONIGHT '

Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:10 pm

Might not have big away Support,but those that have gone are Loud and Clear :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :bluebird:

Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:11 pm

Reading ground empty

Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:33 pm

Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:18 am

1,383 Cardiff Fans :bluebird:

Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:52 am

Guys, a lot of u don't realise a big part of an away day is drink and people would have had to probably take two half days off work. This game would have been 3000 if game played on Saturday, there was massive interest up my way fir this, and loads names down until they moved kick off. Anyway well done to those who travelled, came across well on TV even when we were 2 down :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:57 am

:ayatollah: :bluebird:

Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:35 am

A Monday night, coldest night of the year and snow over most of wales....fair play to those who braved it. No doubt the last 10 minutes made it worth it. Shame it was when it was as we normally take our biggest following down to reading.

Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:44 am

There was only 10,000 Reading fans, so I would say that was a very good turn out from City fans considering the cold weather and being live on Sky. Must have been quite a few thousand locals that didn't fancy it last night!