China Cup Anyone?

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: China Cup Anyone?

Postby Cardiffcitymad » Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:10 pm

Awesome, I’ve not collected my ticket yet - I’ve had a bit of a shocker mind I didn’t realise how cold it’s going to be out there :lol:
Cardiffcitymad

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby Alan_in_China » Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:43 pm

Cardiffcitymad wrote:Awesome, I’ve not collected my ticket yet - I’ve had a bit of a shocker mind I didn’t realise how cold it’s going to be out there :lol:

My ticket is plumb, bang in the centre of the home end; look out for a Wales flag in the second tier behind the one goal end. :ayatollah:

Well, as far as the weather goes - you have to bear in mind that Nanning is in a sub-tropical region. It's incredibly humid here in Guangxi province, which causes discomfort all year around.
I would say that for the tail-end of March the weather should definitely be mild and it could even hit the mid 20c's range.

I see from your itinerary that you're going to Beijing first? - I can't really comment on how the weather will be there, because it's a lot further North East than Nanning, but I would say that you won't need a coat in Nanning - you'll probably be fine wearing just a Wales top and it's unlikely to rain much at that time of year.

Do you have your accommodation booked already?
Alan_in_China

Postby Cardiffcitymad » Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:18 pm

Alan_in_China wrote:
Cardiffcitymad wrote:Awesome, I’ve not collected my ticket yet - I’ve had a bit of a shocker mind I didn’t realise how cold it’s going to be out there :lol:

My ticket is plumb, bang in the centre of the home end; look out for a Wales flag in the second tier behind the one goal end. :ayatollah:

Well, as far as the weather goes - you have to bear in mind that Nanning is in a sub-tropical region. It's incredibly humid here in Guangxi province, which causes discomfort all year around.
I would say that for the tail-end of March the weather should definitely be mild and it could even hit the mid 20c's range.

I see from your itinerary that you're going to Beijing first? - I can't really comment on how the weather will be there, because it's a lot further North East than Nanning, but I would say that you won't need a coat in Nanning - you'll probably be fine wearing just a Wales top and it's unlikely to rain much at that time of year.

Do you have your accommodation booked already?

Thanks for the info, we are staying in the Penta Hotel in Beijing and the Nanning Hotel in Nanning I’ve had a quick look at them both and they look quite nice. :P
Cardiffcitymad

Postby RangerRank » Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:55 pm

Alan_in_China wrote:
Screenshot (15).png

I can't wait!! :blob4:

I’ll be there too! supporting the other team tho, if u see a Chinese with a bluebird shirt that would definitely be me!
RangerRank

Postby RangerRank » Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:57 pm

Alan_in_China wrote:
Screenshot (15).png

I’ll be there too! supporting the other team tho, if u see a Chinese with a bluebird shirt that would definitely be me!
RangerRank

Postby Cardiffcitymad » Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:28 pm

RangerRank wrote:
Alan_in_China wrote:
Screenshot (15).png

The Bluebirds are not playing though... :?:
Cardiffcitymad

Postby 1980s Bluebird » Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:49 pm

Only China Cup for me is with a nice cup of tea in it. :thumbright:
1980s Bluebird

Postby Alan_in_China » Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:13 am

RangerRank wrote:
Alan_in_China wrote:
Screenshot (15).png

That's interesting, where in China are you travelling from and how come you follow the mighty Bluebirds? :bluescarf:
Alan_in_China

Previous

Return to General Chat