CALLING ALL BLUEBIRDS FANS - MAKE A BIGGER CROWD

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Once a blue always a blue44 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:37 pm

" CALLING ALL BLUEBIRD FANS- MAKE A BIGGER CROWD "

For the next home match which is City V Norwich Friday 1st December under the floodlights!
No school the next day plus a whole weekend ahead of you. Cheap family tickets and great value for an adult and child in the family stand. Great value for adults too! 2nd in the league. :bluescarf: :ayatollah:

Great for people who don't work weekends! Great for people who just happen to be off work due to shift pattern. For all those people who will come towards the end of the season if we become successful - why not start now? Come and support the boys and help them gain as many points now. Half season tickets available great value. The players really do play get spurred on with the atmosphere and noise! Let's get behind the bluebirds because currently we are 2nd! :bluescarf:
Attachments
Burton-Albion-v-Cardiff-City-SkyBet-Championship.jpg
Burton-Albion-v-Cardiff-City-SkyBet-Championship.jpg (23.2 KiB) Viewed 3483 times
Once a blue always a blue44

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: CALLING ALL BLUEBIRDS FANS - MAKE A BIGGER CROWD

Postby llangainbluebird » Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:55 pm

Once a blue always a blue44 wrote:For the next home match which is City V Norwich Friday 1st December under the floodlights!
No school the next day plus a whole weekend ahead of you. Cheap family tickets and great value for an adult and child in the family stand. Great value for adults too! 2nd in the league. :bluescarf: :ayatollah:

Great for people who don't work weekends! Great for people who just happen to be off work due to shift pattern. For all those people who will come towards the end of the season if we become successful - why not start now? Come and support the boys and help them gain as many points now. Half season tickets available great value. The players really do play get spurred on with the atmosphere and noise! Let's get behind the bluebirds because currently we are 2nd! :bluescarf:

Absolutely spot on! :bluebird:
llangainbluebird

Postby Forever Blue » Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:49 pm

I am flying back on the Thursday for the match and leaving early Sunday morning,only flights I can get in the Winter, City deserve a 25,000 plus crowd, City 2nd in the Championship , perfect a Friday night, No park football and No school the following morning, So No excuses :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Postby Forever Blue » Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:50 pm

Once a blue always a blue44 wrote:For the next home match which is City V Norwich Friday 1st December under the floodlights!

GREAT POST & NOW FOR OUR FANS TO TURN UP & SUPPORT THE CLUB THEY SAY THEY FOLLOW CARDIFF CITY :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluescarf:

1.2mill people live with in Cardiff and with in 20 mins of Cardiff and No competion from any other big football club :bluebird: :ayatollah: :bluescarf:

Neil Warnock has now asked on numerous occasions for fans to turn up and Vince Alm.

It's no good turning up just for the final few games, City need their 12th man now :bluebird:

CARDIFF HAVE THE BEST HOME RECORD IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP & UNDEFEATED :bluebird: :bluebird:

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby Sneggyblubird » Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:18 pm

[quote="Forever Blue") I am flying back on the Thursday for the match and leaving early Sunday morning,only flights I can get in the Winter, City deserve a 25,000 plus crowd, City 2nd in the Championship , perfect a Friday night, No park football and No school the following morning, So No excuses :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird: [/quote]

You oughta get your fat fingers sorted out or type a bit slower. :lol:
Sneggyblubird

Postby rhondda 1015 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:19 pm

The more times Warnock and Vince 'the moaner' Alm ask people to turn up, the less likely it is that people will attend. The crowd will be approx 17,000, don't worry about it. If it's raining, it will be lower again, as long as everyone who goes has a decent night out and enjoys themselves, then it's all good.
VALLEY LEAFLETS, TONYPANDY,RCT--A RELIABLE DISTRIBUTION SERVICE FOR YOUR LEAFLETS/BUSINESS CARDS/BROCHURES ETC...

SECOND TIME AROUND
RECORD SHOP
TONYPANDY
RCT
CF40 1QD
rhondda 1015

Postby Pulisnewport » Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:21 pm

I'll be there
Pulisnewport

Postby Charlie Harper » Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:31 pm

Pulisnewport wrote:I'll be there

Plastic :ayatollah:
Mad bad and dangerous to know
Charlie Harper

Postby Pulisnewport » Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:43 pm

Charlie Harper wrote:
Pulisnewport wrote:I'll be there

Plastic :ayatollah:

SEATS
Pulisnewport

Postby grange_end1927 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:09 pm

Me and my son will be there :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
grange_end1927

Postby pengamblue » Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:41 pm

I,LL be there :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
pengamblue

Postby NIBluebird » Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:35 pm

Forever Blue wrote:I am flying back on the Thursday for the match and leaving early Sunday morning,only flights I can get in the Winter, City deserve a 25,000 plus crowd, City 2nd in the Championship , perfect a Friday night, No park football and No school the following morning, So No excuses :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Well done Annis . Im flying over for the Fulham match , still need the bug !!
NIBluebird

Postby 1980s Bluebird » Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:08 pm

Is it just me or are the Hull City tickets not yet on sale on the website?

I can see all the games before and after but not Hull City on Dec 16th?
1980s Bluebird

Postby Danny Says » Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:38 pm

Please pray that Jerome is not playing :roll:
Danny Says

Postby Forever Blue » Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:37 pm

NIBluebird wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:I am flying back on the Thursday for the match and leaving early Sunday morning,only flights I can get in the Winter, City deserve a 25,000 plus crowd, City 2nd in the Championship , perfect a Friday night, No park football and No school the following morning, So No excuses :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Well done Annis . Im flying over for the Fulham match , still need the bug !!

Mike, the bug never goes :lol: :ayatollah: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby RV Casual » Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:59 pm

Its not on here we need to be promoting, I would wager the majority of posters (not all) on here go to games already.

Its on the radio, TV etc we should be advertising, I listen to the Radio on my way to work most mornings and I here nothing.

Its unrealistic to expect us to have a big crowd vs Norwich, they won't bring many and anyone who has followed Cardiff over the years can tell you our crowds will usually dip if the games are moved to a Friday/Sunday etc.

17,000 tops, a Friday suits nobody however you want to dress it up, well it might suit some, but for those who finish work after 5 of which there are many its a ball ache especially if traveling in from out of the vicinity.

I wont be there as I'm working till half 5 and will be an hour away at the best of times, probably take me about 3 days with Caerphilly the way it is and I can't give my ticket away for free to mates, nobody wants it.

Public transport is a non starter as well as it shit to be frank, can't get back after the game.

C'est la vie
RV Casual

Postby Forever Blue » Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:02 pm

RV Casual wrote:Its not on here we need to be promoting, I would wager the majority of posters (not all) on here go to games already.

Its on the radio, TV etc we should be advertising, I listen to the Radio on my way to work most mornings and I here nothing.

Its unrealistic to expect us to have a big crowd vs Norwich, they won't bring many and anyone who has followed Cardiff over the years can tell you our crowds will usually dip if the games are moved to a Friday/Sunday etc.

17,000 tops, a Friday suits nobody however you want to dress it up, well it might suit some, but for those who finish work after 5 of which there are many its a ball ache especially if traveling in from out of the vicinity.

I wont be there as I'm working till half 5 and will be an hour away at the best of times, probably take me about 3 days with Caerphilly the way it is and I can't give my ticket away for free to mates, nobody wants it.

Public transport is a non starter as well as it shit to be frank, can't get back after the game.

C'est la vie

Its All over Twitter/FB :bluebird: :bluebird:

Its been emailed to 60,000 plus emails :thumbright: :thumbright:

Leeds United home was after work on a Tuesday night :thumbright: :thumbright:

So were many Premier League matches City played in changed :thumbright:

They did not dip when they were changed in the Premier League/Funny NO excuses at all.
I will add the latest one to the other 100 odd excuses :lol:

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby RV Casual » Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:11 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
RV Casual wrote:Its not on here we need to be promoting, I would wager the majority of posters (not all) on here go to games already.

C'est la vie

Its been emailed to 60,000 plus emails :thumbright: :thumb right:

They did not dip when they were changed in the Premier League/Funny NO excuses at all.

Add what?

Are you saying my point is not valid and that the night game will not put people off traveling in from outside of the City, I'm not making excuses I'm stating a fact but you can take it however you want to be honest. Leeds was £5 a ticket and the Premier League was just that, the Premier League, the only time in our history we have been there so it was unique. Rather than say things like we should be looking at a 25,000 plus crowd I prefer to take a more realistic look at it, history will show you are crowds go DOWN not UP for night games in the main, that's where we differ :thumbup:
RV Casual

Postby Forever Blue » Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:22 pm

RV Casual wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

C'est la vie

Add what?

Are you saying my point is not valid and that the night game will not put people off traveling in from outside of the City, I'm not making excuses I'm stating a fact but you can take it however you want to be honest. Leeds was £5 a ticket and the Premier League was just that, the Premier League, the only time in our history we have been there so it was unique. Rather than say things like we should be looking at a 25,000 plus crowd I prefer to take a more realistic look at it, history will show you are crowds go DOWN not UP for night games in the main, that's where we differ :thumbup:

I am honestly worn out with every excuse in the world for every different game, how do other clubs fans still turn up, please just answer that simple question?

On here I have seen more excuses than 100 other clubs fans could put together, it is beyond believable.
I wrote 5 pages on it the other day, and I showed it to some football lads and they thought I had become a comedian, they honestly thought I had made all the excuses up.

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby RV Casual » Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:28 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
RV Casual wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

C'est la vie

Add what?

I am honestly worn out with every excuse in the world for every different game, how do other clubs fans still turn up, please just answer that simple question?

On here I have seen more excuses than 100 other clubs fans could put together, it is beyond believable.
I wrote 5 pages on it the other day, and I showed it to some football lads and they thought I had become a comedian, they honestly thought I had made all the excuses up.

How do other Clubs manage, in short they don't.

With the odd exception MOST Clubs attendances fall on midweek or night games.

Mate, when our crodds deserve to get abused I won't defend them, 270 to Barnsley is shit, our crowd against Brentford was shit but people are just setting us up for a fall wit has the Norwich game, everyone knows it will be a poor crowd and the Friday night will have made it worse not better, I think you know that deep down
RV Casual

Postby Forever Blue » Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:29 pm

RV Casual wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
RV Casual wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

C'est la vie

Add what?

How do other Clubs manage, in short they don't.

With the odd exception MOST Clubs attendances fall on midweek or night games.

Mate, when our crodds deserve to get abused I won't defend them, 270 to Barnsley is shit, our crowd against Brentford was shit but people are just setting us up for a fall wit has the Norwich game, everyone knows it will be a poor crowd and the Friday night will have made it worse not better, I think you know that deep down

They do turn up at other games, we are always one of the worst supported, Sadly.

You are honest I agree and straight talking :thumbright:

So when do you think our home & away crowds will properly return?

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby RV Casual » Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:41 pm

At home only if/when we go up then we will be back to decent crowds but even then we will strugle for some games, a lot of people forget we didn't always sell out in the Premiership last time and there were often pockets of empty seats, Villa at home for example Tuesday night, had about 6 seats to myself at the back/corner of Ninian Stand, we wouldnt sell 30,000 for the likes of Brighton, Bournemouth, Huddersfield etc.

As for our away crowds same, went to Hull with 1100 in Premiership, 1500 to Stoke, didn't sell out the likes of Newcastle, Sunderland even Southampton, Chelsea, Arsenal.

I don't think they are ever returning purely down to a culture swing.
RV Casual

Postby Forever Blue » Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:48 pm

RV Casual wrote:At home only if/when we go up then we will be back to decent crowds but even then we will strugle for some games, a lot of people forget we didn't always sell out in the Premiership last time and there were often pockets of empty seats, Villa at home for example Tuesday night, had about 6 seats to myself at the back/corner of Ninian Stand, we wouldnt sell 30,000 for the likes of Brighton, Bournemouth, Huddersfield etc.

As for our away crowds same, went to Hull with 1100 in Premiership, 1500 to Stoke, didn't sell out the likes of Newcastle, Sunderland even Southampton, Chelsea, Arsenal.

I don't think they are ever returning purely down to a culture swing.

Hull was because City fans had just been their in our promotion party, oops I am now making excuses for our fans. :lol:

Stoke away was a Wednesday night away and I thought that was good, we can only dream about that on a Saturday away now.

95% of our home games were sold out, but fans were not turning up week in week out in person, they were Cherry picking our home games,even though they had paid for them.

Over all our Support has sunk badly in the last 7 years.

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby Once a blue always a blue44 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:53 pm

I think our ticket prices/season ticket and flex tickets etc are very reasonable. at home we have been spoilt so far with an unbeaten home record from the start of the season.

Why would you not want to go down the city to support the lads if your a football fan?

The only other thing that could be done if poss I guess is the put some posters up around the city. Not about season tickets etc etc but just pictures of the players celebrating goals and the league table etc etc.

Perhaps some of the matches photos with the final score in the top corner of the poster?

A few of Neil Warnock celebrating would be good. The I ages may stick in some people's mind and spur them on to buy ticket or even utimagely season tickets.

I know the club have sent lots of emails out but perhaps a slightly different and less desperate approach is needed? I'm not saying that we should be getting a crowd of 25 plus for every game but we should be going above 20k per match in my opinion.

Imagine a big poster down the bay somewhere, a couple near the stadium and some in the city?

Obviously there's a cost but even if you gain 20 new season ticket holders from it that's £7000 approx before you take into account them bringing family and friends, purchasing merchandise and buying other things in the stadium!
Once a blue always a blue44

Postby rossblue » Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:12 pm

I went to 6 straight home games at the start of season, last one being QPR. me and my boys will be there along with my great auntie (71 year old hereford season ticket holder). Can't wait. Don't care what the attendance is.
rossblue

Postby 1980s Bluebird » Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:17 pm

71 years old......top auntie mate, hope she has a cracking time, many happy memories of visiting Hereford in the 80s when they played in the Welsh Cup.

Bet you a £5 you dont get her doing the AYATOLLAH...picture proof required!

rossblue wrote:I went to 6 straight home games at the start of season, last one being QPR. me and my boys will be there along with my great auntie (71 year old hereford season ticket holder). Can't wait. Don't care what the attendance is.
1980s Bluebird

Postby rossblue » Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:25 pm

She's a season ticket holder at hereford, she dragged me down to watch them against st Ives the other night. So next Friday I'm returning the favour. I guarantee she'll do the ayatollah
rossblue

Postby Forever Blue » Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:25 pm

Reply from FB

Ian Roberts:

Really sick of our shite crowds, Saturday 75k will attend a pointless friendly for £80 , will get stuck in queues , pay £5 for a pint of piss and generally get ripped off all night in a horrible atmosphere. We are heading for the premiership or not with a top manager and honest players Ffs wake up fans and attend, there’s no excuses anymore

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby Forever Blue » Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:58 pm

IT JUST GETS BETTER FOR OUR FANS :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Zeelo | 50% off travel to Cardiff City vs. Norwich City

Having successfully launched for the Bluebirds' last home match against Brentford, Zeelo will be running again as we host Norwich City on Friday, 1st December (KO: 7:45pm).

USE CODE CCFC50 FOR 50% OFF!

Zeelo has brought a new matchday travel solution to supporters in South Wales, providing great value, stress-free transport to and from home matches.

You'll share an executive coach with other City fans and get a direct return ride to Cardiff City Stadium, with fast priority exit after the game.

Return tickets are sent directly to your mobile and are generally available from as little as £6 return for adults and just £4 for children & OAPs - see below for more on Zeelo's special offer!

The four routes running for City vs. Norwich are:

Route 1

Porthcawl, Fulmar Road - Porthcawl, John Street - Porthcawl, Newton Nottage Road - Bridgend, Bryntirion Hill - Bridgend, Sainsburys McArthurGlen - Cardiff City Stadium

Route 2

Herwaun, Brecon Road - Aberdare, Canon Street - Cwmbach, Canal Road - Mountain Ash, Ffrwd Crescent - Perthcelyn, Hawthrone Terrace - Abercynon, Mountain Ash Road - Pontypridd, Catherine Street - Cardiff City Stadium

Route 3

Treherbet, Bute Street - Treorchy, High Street - Pentre, Llewellyn Street - Ystrad, Gelligaled Road - Llwympia, Llwympia Road - Tonypandy, Dunraven Street - Tonyrefail, Waunrhydd Road - Coed-Ely, Constitutional Club - Cardiff City Stadium

Route 4 – New Route!

Maerdy, Maerdy Court Bus Stop - Ferndale, High Street - Tylorstown, Welfare Hall - Pontygwaith, Surgery Bus Stop - Ynshir, Ynshir Road - Porth, High Street - Trebanog, Trebanog Arms - Talbot Green, Bus Station - Cardiff City Stadium

Zeelo are offering 50% off your return to journey to Cardiff City Stadium for our home clash with the Canaries.

All you have to do is click below, select your pick-up point and enter code CCFC50 for 50% off before you check out.*

BOOK NOW WITH 50% OFF!

This service is run independently by Zeelo. All enquiries can be made at contact@zeelo.co or via their website here.

*Please note, the 50% off is off the total basket value
Attachments
Large.jpeg
Large.jpeg (178.46 KiB) Viewed 1463 times

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby Forever Blue » Sun Nov 26, 2017 3:36 pm

HAS TO BE A 25,000 PLUS CROWD / SURELY WITHOUT A DOUBT :bluebird: :bluebird:
Attachments
DPkXImbXkAAVkH5.jpg
DPkXImbXkAAVkH5.jpg (123.82 KiB) Viewed 1336 times

Forever Blue
Admin

Next

Return to General Chat