Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' IT LOOKS GOOD TONIGHT '

Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:08 pm

' IT LOOKS GOOD TONIGHT ' :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: ' IT LOOKS GOOD TONIGHT '

Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:15 pm

Forever Blue wrote:' IT LOOKS GOOD TONIGHT ' :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird:

It's not often I support Leeds but I'm hoping they'll beat Wolves tomorrow night. That would be perfect! :ayatollah:

Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:25 pm

City Slicker wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:' IT LOOKS GOOD TONIGHT ' :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird:

It's not often I support Leeds but I'm hoping they'll beat Wolves tomorrow night. That would be perfect! :ayatollah:

:thumbup:

Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:26 pm

:bluebird: :bluebird:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

City Slicker wrote:

I know, they'll f**k it up though

City Slicker wrote:

:lol: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

TopCat CCFC wrote:
City Slicker wrote:

Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:59 am

6 points clear of 5th place Brizzle...more of the same please Mr W.. :occasion5: :bluescarf: :ayatollah: