Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Clean sheets will get us promoted

Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:54 pm

Our defence is awesome!! Many injuries again tonight and a great 3 away points against another in form team. Well done you mighty Bluebirds!!!! :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :bluebird: :occasion5:

Re: Clean sheets will get us promoted

Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:55 pm

Best defence in Championship so far City are :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:57 pm

We sure do have a good defence. :bluescarf:

Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:58 pm

Absolutely. Our defence with Etheridge included is looking solid.

Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:59 pm

As i posted earlier with clean sheets ;) This is the key .

This time under MM In NOVEMBER We ran away with it :bluebird:

Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:09 pm

Briliant result against another team who has ben playing well. This season is more than i could ever have expected :bluescarf:

Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:34 pm

What a keeper we got in Neil Etheridge, last season we had no real consistency with a keeper.

Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:37 pm

I think our defence begins with whoever is striker and then includes everyone else....the ol cliche, defend as a team.

Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:22 pm

If I was being picky about the team our incisive attacking prowess at the start of the season seems to have dwindled.

We still don't seem to have that prolific goalscorer that Sheffield United and Wolves have.

But as I said very picky.

Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:08 am

We may not have a single prolific goal scorer. But we have goals through the side. In some ways that makes us more dangerous. A dominant scorer can be the default tactics of a team. Opposing Tactics and discipline can do a number on that guy and there is less of a plan B. Zohore was marked out of things when he was fit but it freed up the others. No zohore? Well the others were already used to scoring.