MALKY NO LONGER BEING SUED / SCOUT AND AGENTS NOW TARGETED

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: MALKY NO LONGER BEING SUED / SCOUT AND AGENTS NOW TARGET

Postby Forever Blue » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:50 pm

DandoCCFC wrote:People use the phrase yes man in reference to Tan and I am sure MM was probably was the biggest one of them all.. endorsed the rebrand and wore clothing in matching to red to some of our games but because he asked for more money apparently he was going up against the owner? :lol: Ole was probably the one who challenged Tan more than anyone here along with Warnock but was called a yes man to Tan?

For me MM what he done in 11/12 was extraordinary and one of my favourite seasons.. but for me my respect goes for him because he mugged the fans of us here and I don't know how fans don't see it that still sing his praises.

I am not going to be singing praises of a man who mugged the whole fan base off at a club I support.

Dando, I never called Ole a yes man? cost us £millions yes.

Slade/Trollope yes men :thumbright:
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby maccydee » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:54 pm

Forever Blue wrote:This Court Case is one of the main headlines in Media Wales / South Wales today.

Its about our owner and our ex manager who got slated by many believing Tan, so yes he's had any cases against him proved wrong and so yes deserves praise :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Annis to be fair in spite of the court case people still think Malky was complicit in something dodgy to do with these transfers. just because there’s nothing that sticks means nothing.

To be fair I couldn’t give a rat’s arse either way. As Dando says. Malky mugged us off with some of the transfers. If he did take a cut then he’s dodgy. If he didn’t then he’s a really bad judge of player. Either way and not taking away any of the gratitude he deserves for taking us up, I’m glad he was sacked. Just wish he was before we signed some of the shite we signed.
maccydee

Postby maccydee » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:55 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Steve Zodiak wrote:I have said on here before that I have absolutely no idea what Malky did or did not do. What I do know is that his name has been dragged through the mud, and may well have cost him certain job opportunities. I am not sure why Malky has not taken any legal action as a result of all this which has undoubtedly damaged his reputation. Makes you wonder why. I cannot see any reason why Tan is not being sued for what appears to be false allegations, or are there things in the background that none of us know about. Perhaps we will never really know what has gone on.

Steve, you never know now, Malky just might, now he's cleared his name :thumbright:

I’ll place a wager he won’t. Just like his unfair dismissal claim that bit the dust.
maccydee

Postby Forever Blue » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:56 pm

maccydee wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Steve Zodiak wrote:I have said on here before that I have absolutely no idea what Malky did or did not do. What I do know is that his name has been dragged through the mud, and may well have cost him certain job opportunities. I am not sure why Malky has not taken any legal action as a result of all this which has undoubtedly damaged his reputation. Makes you wonder why. I cannot see any reason why Tan is not being sued for what appears to be false allegations, or are there things in the background that none of us know about. Perhaps we will never really know what has gone on.

Steve, you never know now, Malky just might, now he's cleared his name :thumbright:

I’ll place a wager he won’t. Just like his unfair dismissal claim that bit the dust.

You all said Tan would do Malky in court :lol: :lol:

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby maccydee » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:58 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

You all said Tan would do Malky in court :lol: :lol:

I have never once said that. I have so little interest in them going to court it’s untrue.
maccydee

Postby Man of Harlech » Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:05 pm

Forever Blue wrote:This Court Case is one of the main headlines in Media Wales / South Wales today.

Its about our owner and our ex manager who got slated by many believing Tan, so yes he's had any cases against him proved wrong and so yes deserves praise :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

The case against him has never been 'proved wrong', it has just never been proven.

In the absence of proof either way we are all entitled to an opinion, and in my opinion the guy is a slime ball. I hated the way he 'played' the fans. I just wish that everyone, including Media Wales, would let it drop.

If Tan want to pursue any issues through the courts then that his prerogative - his business and his money. I am just tired of the same old issues being debated over and over to no benefit.

I am more concerned with where the club is going now - upwards.
Man of Harlech

Postby Forever Blue » Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:08 pm

Man of Harlech wrote:

The case against him has never been 'proved wrong', it has just never been proven.

In the absence of proof either way we are all entitled to an opinion, and in my opinion the guy is a slime ball. I hated the way he 'played' the fans. I just wish that everyone, including Media Wales, would let it drop.

If Tan want to pursue any issues through the courts then that his prerogative - his business and his money. I am just tired of the same old issues being debated over and over to no benefit.

I am more concerned with where the club is going now - upwards.

Thats your opinion.

Its in todays media and i am tired of Tan dragging people like Malky through the courts,when their is NO evidence, a fact.

Its Tan who keeps doing it and its our right to discuss it,its in the news and Tan has lost again.

One minute u say your entitled of yr opinion :thumbright: then u virtually say others can't as its up to Tan :lol:

Tan makes City look a shambles with his rebrand & court cases, thats my opinion. :bluescarf:

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby Tonteg Bluebird » Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:10 pm

maccydee wrote:

Annis to be fair in spite of the court case people still think Malky was complicit in something dodgy to do with these transfers. just because there’s nothing that sticks means nothing.

To be fair I couldn’t give a rat’s arse either way. As Dando says. Malky mugged us off with some of the transfers. If he did take a cut then he’s dodgy. If he didn’t then he’s a really bad judge of player. Either way and not taking away any of the gratitude he deserves for taking us up, I’m glad he was sacked. Just wish he was before we signed some of the shite we signed.

How can you say Malky mugged us off with his transfers? We were never in the relegation zone under Malky and Cornelius aside, all of Malky's signings were contributing to us surviving our first season in the Premiership until Tan interfered.

Remember, we played all the top teams at home under Malky. The only two teams we played at home under Ole who finished in the top half of the Premiership that season were Liverpool and Chelsea.

I would have been very confident we would have taken more points in the second half of our season if Malky stayed, particularly at home against the Sunderland's, Hull's, Crystal Palace's, West Ham's etc, but that's just my opinion of course.
Tonteg Bluebird

Postby Forever Blue » Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:10 pm

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:
maccydee wrote:

How can you say Malky mugged us off with his transfers? We were never in the relegation zone under Malky and Cornelius aside, all of Malky's signings were contributing to us surviving our first season in the Premiership until Tan interfered.

Remember, we played all the top teams at home under Malky. The only two teams we played at home under Ole who finished in the top half of the Premiership that season were Liverpool and Chelsea.

I would have been very confident we would have taken more points in the second half of our season if Malky stayed, particularly at home against the Sunderland's, Hull's, Crystal Palace's, West Ham's etc, but that's just my opinion of course.

Spot on Ross :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluescarf:

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby maccydee » Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:18 pm

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:
maccydee wrote:

Brayford, theophile Catherine, odemwingie were three others that were quite useless on top of the Danish lump who was one for the future.

Season before we finished above Palace and Hull and they spent far less than we did yet put together squads to stay up.

That is your opinion that we would stay up but we were heading one way only and been found out. The squad was too inflexible to play any other way and the manager couldn’t get us playing any other way anyway. The performance against Southampton at Home summed that up.
maccydee

Postby maccydee » Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:20 pm

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:
maccydee wrote:

He signed Brayford and didn’t play him for one minute. Hardly contributing.
maccydee

Postby JimCP91 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:21 am

Just to be clear; it is the same case just MacKay and Moody have been removed from the list of litigation. It is also expected that an agreement will be settled, which would mean Tan was correct
JimCP91

Postby Scoularfan » Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:25 am

C Mon Mr Tan or as Warnock calls you ,, " Vincent" leave it now walk away,we respect yr money and position ,but its over , no one will think badly of you ,but you 've lost
Scoularfan

Postby ThomasC » Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:40 am

Can Vincent sue himself? Bare with me, if he is part-responsible for the Velikonja signing,he should get a lawyer and sue himself, Simon Lim and Jorge Mendez. That deal stinks to high heaven :laughing6:

Ooh. You only sue when not involved in sh*t transfers ahh
ThomasC

Postby maccydee » Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:57 am

ThomasC wrote:Can Vincent sue himself? Bare with me, if he is part-responsible for the Velikonja signing,he should get a lawyer and sue himself, Simon Lim and Jorge Mendez. That deal stinks to high heaven :laughing6:

Velikonja who Malky stayed he had been watching when he was at Watford.
maccydee

Postby Tony Blue Williams » Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:18 am

ThomasC wrote:Can Vincent sue himself? Bare with me, if he is part-responsible for the Velikonja signing,he should get a lawyer and sue himself, Simon Lim and Jorge Mendez. That deal stinks to high heaven :laughing6:

Really not sure what your point is? :? Of course you only sue other people and not yourself for Christ sake :roll:
Tony Blue Williams

Postby Tony Blue Williams » Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:21 am

Scoularfan wrote:C Mon Mr Tan or as Warnock calls you ,, " Vincent" leave it now walk away,we respect yr money and position ,but its over , no one will think badly of you ,but you 've lost

So VT is on the verge of getting a mediated settlement, in other words damage payments from 2 agents and a scout and your advice is to 'walk away?' :lol:

Not really sure that's the best advice I have ever heard :oops:
Tony Blue Williams

Postby Tony Blue Williams » Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:30 am

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:

Brayford didn't play, Odemwingie scored one goal before being shipped out to Stoke, Caulker's contribution was leaking goals and getting pissed up and Théophile-Catherine was the worst right back in the Premier League.

I don't know what you saw in the games against C Palace away and Southampton at home which gave you such confidence in MM to steer us to safety but I can vouch that by Boxing Day I wanted him gone.

Also when you look at his time at Wigan it was clear that he was a one trick park the bus tactical monkey who had overachieved in our promotion season and was on a downward spiral.
Tony Blue Williams

Postby maccydee » Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:15 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
Tonteg Bluebird wrote:

Brayford didn't play, Odemwingie scored one goal before being shipped out to Stoke, Caulker's contribution was leaking goals and getting pissed up and Théophile-Catherine was the worst right back in the Premier League.

I don't know what you saw in the games against C Palace away and Southampton at home which gave you such confidence in MM to steer us to safety but I can vouch that by Boxing Day I wanted him gone.

Also when you look at his time at Wigan it was clear that he was a one trick park the bus tactical monkey who had overachieved in our promotion season and was on a downward spiral.

Similar to what I wrote.

Normally Tonteg is quite switched on but on this I think his opinion is wrong. Just looking at Palace and Hull and how they coped with promotion shows what a good manager could do. Sadly, Malky wasted money and didn’t strengthen with the quality needed to stay up. He was sacked before we went into the relegation zone but next game was arsenal away when losing would put us in. We may have had a little more fight than the team under OGS but that isn’t enough in the Prem.
maccydee

Postby paulh_85 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:26 pm

hope he never works in management again :ayatollah:
paulh_85

Postby nubbsy » Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:49 pm

maccydee wrote:
Tonteg Bluebird wrote:

Similar to what I wrote.

Normally Tonteg is quite switched on but on this I think his opinion is wrong. Just looking at Palace and Hull and how they coped with promotion shows what a good manager could do. Sadly, Malky wasted money and didn’t strengthen with the quality needed to stay up. He was sacked before we went into the relegation zone but next game was arsenal away when losing would put us in. We may have had a little more fight than the team under OGS but that isn’t enough in the Prem.

This thread has obviously taken a turn... Was malky getting sued over poor choice of signings? Or are we talking about taking back handers and racism? Because by the way your going on it seems to be the former...

Whether or not he would have kept us up is purely opinion isn't it and you can argue it all day. But judging by the fans who actually go to games the vast majority of fans believed he'd keep us up, that's a fact. If you were at games like Liverpool and villa you'd agree.
nubbsy

Postby maccydee » Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:59 pm

nubbsy wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Tonteg Bluebird wrote:

Similar to what I wrote.

This thread has obviously taken a turn... Was malky getting sued over poor choice of signings? Or are we talking about taking back handers and racism? Because by the way your going on it seems to be the former...

Whether or not he would have kept us up is purely opinion isn't it and you can argue it all day. But judging by the fans who actually go to games the vast majority of fans believed he'd keep us up, that's a fact. If you were at games like Liverpool and villa you'd agree.

Tony went he didn’t think he would.

It took a turn when people started bringing up the rebrand and other Tan ‘sins.’

What can be said with certainty is that Palace and Hull spent pretty much the whole season ahead of us when the previous year they were behind us. Shows what a good manager can do with money.

Plus, he is a proven racist.
maccydee

Postby pembroke allan » Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:00 pm

JimCP91 wrote:Just to be clear; it is the same case just MacKay and Moody have been removed from the list of litigation. It is also expected that an agreement will be settled, which would mean Tan was correct

Yes it is! at end day tan rightly or wrongly tan believes there was stuff going on in relation to agents fees regarding several players! If there is a settlement out court tan must be correct or agents wouldn't settle and prefer to go to court later in year, time will tell whos right? And mm may be cleared here it does not clear him from other wrong doing regarding txts because he himself went on rehab course over the matter so is guilty of that! And before get accused of being tan lover this is an opinion based on facts not a one eyed biased view others have. :thumbup: :o
pembroke allan

Postby Forever Blue » Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:41 pm

Your missing the point there is NO case to answer to for Malky Mackay, I have checked and that's 100% :thumbright:

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby nubbsy » Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:44 pm

maccydee wrote:
nubbsy wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Tonteg Bluebird wrote:

Similar to what I wrote.

It took a turn when people started bringing up the rebrand and other Tan ‘sins.’

What can be said with certainty is that Palace and Hull spent pretty much the whole season ahead of us when the previous year they were behind us. Shows what a good manager can do with money.

Proven racist lol... Like you've never laughed at a racist joke. Give your arse a chance mate.

Anyway this topic has been done to death, I'm out!
nubbsy

Postby nubbsy » Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:55 pm

Last edited by nubbsy on Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nubbsy

Postby maccydee » Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:56 pm

nubbsy wrote:
maccydee wrote:
nubbsy wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Tonteg Bluebird wrote:

Similar to what I wrote.

Proven racist lol... Like you've never laughed at a racist joke. Give your arse a chance mate.

Anyway this topic has been done to death, I'm out!

He is a proven racist. What I have or haven’t done is not up for debate. You stated he wasn’t he is. Best that you are out your blindness at hating Tan/loving Malky is making you talk shite.
maccydee

Postby Forever Blue » Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:27 pm

nubbsy wrote:https://youtu.be/A5vUVrEW32E

Nuff said ^^^

:thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby maccydee » Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:43 pm

Nuff said ^^^

Yep that riot when he sacked him was legendary.
maccydee

Postby Forever Blue » Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:52 pm

maccydee wrote:

Nuff said ^^^

Yep that riot when he sacked him was legendary.

So you wanted to see a Riot Neil?

It was just a song to show support for Malky, sung with all our hearts by thousands of loyal Cardiff fans who were there :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Forever Blue
Admin

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat