Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " BRENTFORD FANS NOT HAPPY "

Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:34 am

I half expected them to maon about the way we ground out this result. They certainly look to play.

However, what I fail to see is where we were overly aggressive. I actually thought we weren't aggressive enough although that was maybe because we were wary of the way they were throwing themselves to the ground every time we got close to them.

I quite enjoy watching Brentford play although they need to wise up if they think pretty football will get them up this season. What I don't enjoy is the theatricals and their fans need to understand that just because their players fall to the ground doesn't make it a foul :?

Just one other point. Shouldn't their midfielder with dreadlocks have been at least booked and maybe sent off for squaring up to Morrison and another (can't remember who ?) in two separate incidents ? Certainly gripped Morrison's shirt and we've seen players sent off for a lot less.

Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:23 am

All the teams that try and play nice passing moan about getting tackled. Its like they dont understand if your a passing team then you wont be allowed to pass it easy so they players get told to close down and get stuck in.

And they should of scored twice from 6 yards, i mean if you cant score from 6 yards out you dont deserve to win!

Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:03 pm

GrangeEndStar wrote:
Sven wrote:Apart from being a win itself, the best part of any victory is knowing the opposing fans are sore losers! ;)

Wolves were the same and I loved it! :thumbright: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

The Wolves fans are on another level this season Chris! And I guarantee at some point, the old saying 'pride before a fall' will be once again proved true. And I may well pop over to their forum to remind them.

Paul, you're right! :thumbright: :laughing6: :laughing6:

Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:43 pm

Brentford 4 Life:
It will sound like sour grapes after a defeat but what a sad bunch of ****ers their fans are. Proper weirdos.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:36 pm

2-0......f**k off Brentford

3 points will do me even if I did wonder what the feck we tried to do in the second half, surely the team talk was, "Right, sit back and just let come at us" :banghead:

If we let the likes of Sheff Utd come at us like that we will be on the end of a hammering

Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:49 pm

as long as we have human referees, people will whine about referees.

their fan summed it up quite well actually 'Basically they capitilised on two poor pieces of defending and we failed to punish them when they fecked up'. at the end of the day, our players can only beat what's put in front of them.

Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:54 pm

One stat matters and that's the score

However I thought we were abysmal second worst game I've seen all season

There fans were right on the football bar oneor two neat moves we barely managed 3 passes and to have the possession we did at home is appalling I agree it's what you do with it but we invited pressure for 80 minutes of the 90 and if they had taken heir chances we would have lost comfortably

Hopefully a wake up for a few and whilst I was glad to see damour back it was obvious to me that talks and Bryson simply doesn't work in midfield together has to be one or th other for me mega lightweight with both we got cut up every two mins of the game

Yesterday was a perfect game for tomlin to sit In behind ward to support and take a hold of our midfield

Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:46 pm

1980s Bluebird wrote:2-0......f**k off Brentford

3 points will do me even if I did wonder what the feck we tried to do in the second half, surely the team talk was, "Right, sit back and just let come at us" :banghead:

If we let the likes of Sheff Utd come at us like that we will be on the end of a hammering

Erm we beat Sheff Utd 2-0...