' NEIL WARNOCK UPDATING ON CARDIFF CITY PLAYERS '

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Forever Blue » Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:15 am

Sunday 19th November 2017

NEIL WARNOCK:

"My thinking behind the midfield I set out against Brentford."

"I thought Loic Damour did a great job on (Ryan) Woods, and Gunnars gave us that lift when he came on. He just changed the tempo and got the crowd up aswell. The other lads worked really hard aswell. I'm pleased for Danny Ward, the applause he got was well deserved."

' Aron Gunnarsson '

"Aron Gunnarsson felt good yesterday. He did aggravate it a little bit in the warm up, he actually landed on Pilkington and just jarred it slightly. We left it to him to tell us if he felt he could do 20 minutes. If he didn't feel right we were going to leave him altogether. We didn't want to risk anything."

"It's obviously not cleared up altogether yet. Gunnars will play if he can whenever he can. Hopefully he'll have no reaction tomorrow and be available for Tuesday."

' Nathaniel Mendez-Laing '

"Nathaniel Mendez-Laing said he was 90% on Friday. I don't want to risk anybody, I'd rather him be ready. We can't afford a Ken Zohore, something that might be four or five weeks."

" Kenneth Zohore "

"Ken's is not looking overly good with him so we're going to see what happens with him."

' Frederic Gounongbe ' ' Bruno Manga ' Sol Bamba '

"Fred was breathing through his backside wasn't he. He did alright. He's done super in training this week. We had very little options, I thoughts Wardy might do 85 but at 80 he said he can't do anymore."

"It was a little bit scary when Junior went down having made all of the three subs, but he's the unsung hero at the minute. I've been delighted with him."

"Bruno was playing out of position and I thought he handled (Ollie) Watkins very well yesterday, Bamba nicked a lot of balls and gave us drive going forward, Mozza played the captain's role and it was Joe's first game for a long time against two really tricky players and then Etheridge made the saves."

I didn't want them to score late on and we managed to get a clean sheet which gives us a good platform to go to Barnsley.
Attachments
DGZG1mMXsAE7j8i.jpg-large-2-2-2.jpeg
DGZG1mMXsAE7j8i.jpg-large-2-2-2.jpeg (140.93 KiB) Viewed 1870 times
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: ' NEIL WARNOCK UPDATING ON CARDIFF CITY PLAYERS '

Postby Bluesman » Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:27 am

I don't know what Fred does in training to look good, on the pitch in real games has is still crap.
Bluesman

Re: ' NEIL WARNOCK UPDATING ON CARDIFF CITY PLAYERS '

Postby NIBluebird » Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:32 am

Zohore for me is the biggest concern.

Must be more serious .
NIBluebird

Return to General Chat