Fred

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Fred

Postby Ketteringblues » Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:42 am

I was pleased for him when he came on, but did anyone else think he didn’t really bust a gut to do anything? Just jogged about. I expected him to give a lot more than he did. Patterson up front would have been better.
Ketteringblues

Fred

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Fred

Postby llan bluebird » Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:46 am

i have been screaming Patterson as a wide forward/midfielder since we first saw him especially when one of the starting wide boys are missing, he gives us options.

Fred will do a job, but it all looked a little quick for him.
llan bluebird

Postby boyo1927 » Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:58 am

Ketteringblues wrote:I was pleased for him when he came on, but did anyone else think he didn’t really bust a gut to do anything? Just jogged about. I expected him to give a lot more than he did. Patterson up front would have been better.

I did notice he didnt exactly break is neck sprinting.....
boyo1927

Postby DEANO » Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:18 pm

Looked really leggy and that was after 5 mins if he is a better option than pilks I have never seen a game of football in my life
DEANO

Postby davids » Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:50 pm

Ketteringblues wrote:I was pleased for him when he came on, but did anyone else think he didn’t really bust a gut to do anything? Just jogged about. I expected him to give a lot more than he did. Patterson up front would have been better.

And Warnock said that at the end he was shattered! :o

What? After strolling around for about 10 minutes?

I appreciate that match fitness is something that can only be improved by playing matches but I honestly thought that Fred would bust a gut for the 10 minutes he was on the field.

Never happened though.
davids

Postby JJ1927 » Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:01 pm

First appearance in 12 months, only had ten minutes to get into the game and while he didn't do much he came close to putting us three up. Thought he did alright. Two up against a ball playing he was probably under instructions not to leave too much of a gap between himself and the midfield, hence lack of busting a gut chasing hopeless causes.
JJ1927

Postby nubbsy » Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:20 pm

f*cking hell the guys been out of football for how long and your shredding him after ten f*cking minutes! Have a word!!!
nubbsy

Postby claretandbluebird » Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:29 am

2-0 up 10 min to go - Good to get a run out to get a feeling for it and be ready on Tues v Barnsley :bluescarf: :D
claretandbluebird

Postby JimmyJazz » Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:44 am

That 'shot' he took inside their box that went out the other side of the pitch for a throw in - quality comic moment, best laugh I had since they missed the open goal.

Fred is decent parks standard currently, hopefully he'll improve but don't hold your breath or forget the Brum miss. Runs round a bit more than Kenwynne...

Just shows how low Pilks is in the pecking order now.

Bogle is streets ahead, as is Ward, and both from lower league teams. Makes you wonder how many funny fags they were smoking when they decided to sign Fred!!

:bluescarf:
My father missed the cup final in 1927 as my grandad only had 2 tickets, and my Dad had an older brother!
JimmyJazz

Postby nubbsy » Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:08 am

JimmyJazz wrote:That 'shot' he took inside their box that went out the other side of the pitch for a throw in - quality comic moment, best laugh I had since they missed the open goal.

Fred is decent parks standard currently, hopefully he'll improve but don't hold your breath or forget the Brum miss. Runs round a bit more than Kenwynne...

Just shows how low Pilks is in the pecking order now.

Bogle is streets ahead, as is Ward, and both from lower league teams. Makes you wonder how many funny fags they were smoking when they decided to sign Fred!!

:bluescarf:

Yeah warnock must be an idiot aswell then because he speaks highly of him... Give the guy a f*cking chance!
nubbsy

Postby NIBluebird » Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:06 am

nubbsy wrote:f*cking hell the guys been out of football for how long and your shredding him after ten f*cking minutes! Have a word!!!

:clap: ridiculous lol
NIBluebird

Return to General Chat