For those interested :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Watch live now
Link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RY-abaT4tR4 :bluescarf:

' SPANISH SEGUNDA B LEAGUE '

Division 3

ONTINYENT CF 0- 0 ATLETICO BALEARES :bluescarf:

H/T 0-0

Atletico Baleares are near the relegation zone of Segunda B.

Many want the new manager sacked Armando de la Morena(from Atletico Madrids Academy) came in and got rid of 8 of last seasons players and brought in 9 of his own, no heart,desire or tactics.

Atletico Baleares not won at home this season and now struggling away from home.

ONTINYENT CF v ATLETICO BALEARES :bluescarf:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: ' Desperately Need a Win Today '

Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:38 am

:bluescarf:

' ATLETICO BALEARES ' :bluescarf: :bluescarf:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:43 am

Not looking good for Atletico Baleares :bluescarf:

' SEGUNDA B '

Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:45 am

' One of their main players out for 4-6months '

Its gone from bad to worse, Atletico Baleares near the bottom of the League lose one of their Main players.

Atletico Balears Spanish Segunda B (Div 3) :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Atletico Baleares N0 7

Medical: @xiscohm31 Player suffers from a rotura-arrancamiento of the muscle of the femoral biceps in his tendon which is inserted into the knee, a break of the external meniscus and a partial injury of the anterior cruciate ligament.
Approximate low time: 4-6 months. #FuerzaMago

Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:16 am

Very tight between 16th and 6th - couple of wins and you will be back to mid table possibly higher depending on other results.

Problem we know is when your on a poor run of form it's difficult to change the mindset of players and get them performing.

We are now 7/7 with two games left of the first round of fixtures and the pitch gets really done

Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:23 am

Dobbin wrote:Very tight between 16th and 6th - couple of wins and you will be back to mid table possibly higher depending on other results.

Problem we know is when your on a poor run of form it's difficult to change the mindset of players and get them performing.

We are now 7/7 with two games left of the first round of fixtures and the pitch gets really done

Your looking a lot lot better than Atletico Baleares :thumbright:

I agree very very close in Segunda B, but everyone has lost confidence in the manager and I think he needs to go now.

Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:32 am

When a team is on a bad run goals are usually the problem. Baleares have struggled to score this season but I'm heartened by the 2 goal come back last Sunday. Let's hope that has instilled some confidence in the squad to go out and score!

Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:34 am

Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:39 am

Tony Blue Williams wrote:When a team is on a bad run goals are usually the problem. Baleares have struggled to score this season but I'm heartened by the 2 goal come back last Sunday. Let's hope that has instilled some confidence in the squad to go out and score!

Great positivity Tony :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Your right in what you say :thumbright:

I have put two photos up of the teams ground they are playing at, just had them sent to me.

Some of my friends Torquay/Forest have travelled from Benidorm 1hrs & half hrs to watch Atletico Baleares, ever since I took them to watch Atletico Baleares they are now hooked them :lol: :bluescarf:

Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:54 am

Forever Blue wrote:
Tony Blue Williams wrote:When a team is on a bad run goals are usually the problem. Baleares have struggled to score this season but I'm heartened by the 2 goal come back last Sunday. Let's hope that has instilled some confidence in the squad to go out and score!

I have put two photos up of the teams ground they are playing at, just had them sent to me.

Some of my friends Torquay/Forest have travelled from Benidorm 1hrs & half hrs to watch Atletico Baleares, ever since I took them to watch Atletico Baleares they are now hooked them :lol: :bluescarf:

:thumbup: Nice one getting a red Forest fan to support the blue ;) :bluescarf:

I love looking at Spanish grounds they always so pristine. It must be brilliant watching Spanish football at that level your a lucky fella apart from AB's league position, but hopefully that will change starting with today. :occasion5:

Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:10 am

The weather always help mind - although when it rains it's torrential then it's grim

Agree goals is always an issue but that comes from confidence - players don't gamble or make the runs they used to and that then don't give players options when on the ball . Spirals out of control then and something needs to change and annis said maybe the manager needs to go

Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:25 am

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

:thumbup: Nice one getting a red Forest fan to support the blue ;) :bluescarf:

I love looking at Spanish grounds they always so pristine. It must be brilliant watching Spanish football at that level your a lucky fella apart from AB's league position, but hopefully that will change starting with today. :occasion5:

:lol:

Yes a red to a Blue :bluescarf: :lol: :thumbright:

Tony,
Since I moved here I've now been to 7 new grounds and like you say Spanish grounds are very different than UK.

I honestly prefer watching little Atletico Baleares, than glory clubs like Real Mallorca, Barcelona,Real Madrid etc, Atletico Baleares remind me of Cardiff in the 80's/90's without the trouble :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Tony,
I know an ex Cardiff player who will apply for the managers job if the present manager gets sacked,but I will leave it there for now :thumbright: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:27 am

Dobbin wrote:The weather always help mind - although when it rains it's torrential then it's grim

Agree goals is always an issue but that comes from confidence - players don't gamble or make the runs they used to and that then don't give players options when on the ball . Spirals out of control then and something needs to change and annis said maybe the manager needs to go

Weather helps beyond, really Sunny here today :thumbright:

Dobbins, I agree regarding goals, but this present manager ex under 16's manager at Athletic Madrid is worse than awful, clueless.
He needs to go.

Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:28 am

After 25 mins 0-0

Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:34 am

Watch live now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RY-abaT4tR4 :thumbright: :bluescarf:

Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:49 am

' SPANISH SEGUNDA B LEAGUE '

Division 3

H/T 0-0

Re: ' Desperately Need a Win Today ' But got an away point

Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:55 pm

Final result 0-0 :bluescarf:

Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:22 pm

SEGUNDA B TABLE UPDATED

Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:52 pm

:bluescarf:

Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:01 am

Fans are hearing of a new manager being lined up, I really hope so :thumbright: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: