Sol Bamba

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Sol Bamba

Postby scott_w_ccfc » Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:04 pm

Some excellent performances today from Ward, Manga, Ralls and particularly Etheridge.

But I have to say, Sol Bamba is probably one of the best players I've ever seen at Cardiff. He's unbelievable. Blocks, intercepts, heads and clears absolutely everything.

Some of the angles he tackles at are crazy and seems to always win the ball when he has no right to.

And he's a real leader too. Feel lucky to have 2 genuinely class defenders in him and Manga. :ayatollah:
scott_w_ccfc

Sol Bamba

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Sol Bamba

Postby davids » Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:16 pm

scott_w_ccfc wrote:Some excellent performances today from Ward, Manga, Ralls and particularly Etheridge.

But I have to say, Sol Bamba is probably one of the best players I've ever seen at Cardiff. He's unbelievable. Blocks, intercepts, heads and clears absolutely everything.

Some of the angles he tackles at are crazy and seems to always win the ball when he has no right to.

And he's a real leader too. Feel lucky to have 2 genuinely class defenders in him and Manga. :ayatollah:

When he slipped at the start of the second half and almost let in their player I thought he was going to beat the shit out of the patch of grass he slipped on!
davids

Postby cendl blue » Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:26 pm

Agree he was brilliant today. A man mountain
cendl blue

Postby englishbluebird » Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:22 am

He has become the backbone of our team since He arrived. You really feel he'd walk through fire for Neil warnock. Immense
"Like we give a f**k about the Carling Cup"-6Bysedd
englishbluebird

Postby CaerphillyBluebird15 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:52 pm

scott_w_ccfc wrote:Some excellent performances today from Ward, Manga, Ralls and particularly Etheridge.

Agree with Bamba but Morrison is better than Manga by a country mile imo
Against Modern Football
CaerphillyBluebird15

Postby Bellamys barmy army » Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:28 pm

Lol
Bellamys barmy army

Postby bluebird7291 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:29 pm

Bamba, Morrison and Manga is a great issue to have.
bluebird7291

Return to General Chat