Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' Watch Cardiff City Away For £1 "

Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:45 pm

:bluescarf: ' NEIL WARNOCK IS CALLING ON CARDIFF FANS TO START TURNING UP IN BIGGER NUMBERS & BE THIER 12TH MAN ' :bluescarf:

:bluebird: :bluebird: " NOTTINGHAM FOREST V CARDIFF CITY " :bluebird: :bluebird:

Sunday 1pm 26th November :thumbright: :bluebird:

Its not on tv/ No parks football / No restrictions :thumbright: :bluebird:

Cheap Tickets, Cardiff City allocation up to 2,500, Surely 2,000 Bluebirds will go :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Adult £24 :thumbright:

OAP(65) £17 :thumbright:

16/17 £12 :thumbright: :thumbright:

Under 16's A QUID :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Free for under 4's :ayatollah: :bluebird:

On sale Thursday 9th November

Vince Alm Supporters Club are running coaches from many areas :thumbright: :bluebird:

Tel 07814779441 :thumbright: :thumbright:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: ' Watch Cardiff City Away For £1 "

Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:52 pm

Still no coaches from Neath :(

Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:04 pm

1980s Bluebird wrote:Still no coaches from Neath :(

Or port talbot

Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:13 pm

cardiff 74 wrote:
1980s Bluebird wrote:Still no coaches from Neath :(

Or port talbot

Martin,
Dibs aka Wayne Anderson is running a coach from there :thumbright: :bluebird:

Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:10 pm

Annis, you might want to change the title of this as it a bit misleading to say the least.

For the majority of our away support (over 16) its not a quid so to say watch Cardiff City away for £1 inst exactly telling the entire story.

1pm on a Sunday is also a restriction in my eyes, 2,500? you got to be joking, be lucky to get 500.

Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:20 pm

RV Casual wrote:Annis, you might want to change the title of this as it a bit misleading to say the least.

For the majority of our away support (over 16) its not a quid so to say watch Cardiff City away for £1 inst exactly telling the entire story.

1pm on a Sunday is also a restriction in my eyes, 2,500? you got to be joking, be lucky to get 500.

Are you serious 1pm is a restriction? please not another excuse Stephen, you can leave Cardiff at 10am in a car and be there on a Sunday before 12.30pm as roads are empty on a Sunday morning. We took 2,500 fans there in 2002 or 2003. Less fans work on a Sunday and the 1pm kick off means its perfect to take the kids as its not going to be late coming back. The real truth is fans will go if they really want to :thumbright:

Go away to Halifax,Tranmere,Rochdale,Colchester away on Friday nights are what you call restrictions :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Membership/Season tickets were the last excuse, yet Bradford only allowed theirs to buy for Wigan away and sold 2,600 in just one day.

This Topic was to encourage fans to go, not to be negative :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:
By saying £1 it makes more fans look and might interest them.

Its Not on Tv :ayatollah: :bluebird:

A Father and two kids could go to Forest for £26 :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

This is a very very positive topic :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Theres hardly been many matches lately.

THIS TOPIC WILL GO OUT OUT TO A FEW THOUSAND FANS AT LEAST & WE HAVE TO ALL NOW BE POSITIVE & ENCOURAGE OUR FANS :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird:

" COME ON LETS BE POSITIVE, CITY ARE RIDING HIGH, WARNOCK HAS BEEN CALLING FOR MORE FANS TO TURN UP, PRICES OVER ALL HAVE BEEN GOOD, THERE ARE NO TRAVEL RESTRICTIONS / BLUEBIRDS " :bluebird: :bluebird: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:22 pm

RV Casual wrote:Annis, you might want to change the title of this as it a bit misleading to say the least.

i am going and will be disappointed if we dont get a thousand up there.its our last weekend away game { all be it Sunday } between now and going to Bolton the Saturday before Xmas, and the £24 ticket price is not excessive.
no chance of 2500 going though

Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:25 pm

Not going on supporters coach to this, taking me son and sharing a car with a mate and his son, good value,lets get behind our club :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:34 pm

Nottingham great for a night out, know a few going up Saturday then the game Sunday.

Still an easy trip regardless of 1 P.M Ko

Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:41 pm

I toom my son to fulham for just a quid and for me 25 pound for me and him is great value! I wish more clubs would follow forest and fulhams lead on pricing as its makes a difference whether we go!

Also 1pm on sunday works for me as he will be back early enough for school on monday!

Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:44 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Are you serious 1pm is a restriction? please not another excuse Stephen, you can leave Cardiff at 10am in a car and be there on a Sunday before 12.30pm as roads are empty on a Sunday morning. We took 2,500 fans there in 2002 or 2003. Less fans work on a Sunday and the 1pm kick off means its perfect to take the kids as its not going to be late coming back. The real truth is fans will go if they really want to :thumbright:

Go away to Halifax,Tranmere,Rochdale,Colchester away on Friday nights are what you call restrictions :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Membership/Season tickets were the last excuse, yet Bradford only allowed theirs to buy for Wigan away and sold 2,600 in just one day.

This Topic was to encourage fans to go, not to be negative :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:
By saying £1 it makes more fans look and might interest them.

Its Not on Tv :ayatollah: :bluebird:

A Father and two kids could go to Forest for £26 :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

This is a very very positive topic :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Theres hardly been many matches lately.

THIS TOPIC WILL GO OUT OUT TO A FEW THOUSAND FANS AT LEAST & WE HAVE TO ALL NOW BE POSITIVE & ENCOURAGE OUR FANS :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird:

" COME ON LETS BE POSITIVE, CITY ARE RIDING HIGH, WARNOCK HAS BEEN CALLING FOR MORE FANS TO TURN UP, PRICES OVER ALL HAVE BEEN GOOD, THERE ARE NO TRAVEL RESTRICTIONS / BLUEBIRDS " :bluebird: :bluebird: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mate, I'm just saying its not a £1 that's all, there will probably be no more than 100 or so that will pay that and maybe restriction is the wrong word but Sunday rules me out and many others.

As I have said before and fully admit it, The Football is only a part of the reason I go to away games, I love the day out where I can get up jump on a train/coach or whatever have a good day out with a good drink, I don't particularly want to pay circa £80 for a Sunday Day Trip to Nottingham to be honest so ill choose another trip to go to, when I was a kid I would have been all over it but as an adult £24 ticket, £30 coach, £20 for some food and drinks, it doesn't appeal to me, even more so as I have seen us play there 4 times in the past. None of my mates are interested and I know there's no coach going from here for it either anyway. I wont be going to Reading for much the same reasons, it will be QPR for me next now, If I had the money, Id do them all, but its not as simple as that for me I'm afraid so I pick and choose, thousands in the same boat as me, its not an excuse, facts of life :bluescarf:

Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:47 pm

Great prices for my family and a Sunday everyone has the day off , full car load for us, Nottingham here we come :ayatollah: :bluebird:

Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:52 pm

Brilliant but totally misleading :lol: U16's for £1 isn't going to change much for a game, probably save parents who were already taking their kid a bit though.

Been to Forest before, good trip but at £24 a ticket its not enticing me, plus coach, what's that these days £20? plus taxi to the coach and back home £10 each way plus food and drink £15 if im lucky, not a cheap day out.

Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:56 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Brilliant but totally misleading :lol: U16's for £1 isn't going to change much for a game, probably save parents who were already taking their kid a bit though.

Been to Forest before, good trip but at £24 a ticket its not enticing me, plus coach, what's that these days £20? plus taxi to the coach and back home £10 each way plus food and drink £15 if im lucky, not a cheap day out.

Changed for me. The fact i can take my 10 year old for a quid means we are going plus 2 or 3 others in my car. I easnt planning to go if i am honest but the price has changed. Hopefully same for others too. I think over 1000 will go..

Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:57 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Brilliant but totally misleading :lol: U16's for £1 isn't going to change much for a game, probably save parents who were already taking their kid a bit though.

Luke, maybe just for you a £1 entrance :lol:

Surely £24 & a quid for as many under 16's as u like, is a good price for top Championship football, much less then clubs may as well not exist.

Personally the last couple of seasons, I believe admission prices have been coming down with most clubs :thumbright: :bluebird:

Sharing a car with a few mates, is a cheap away game :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

16yrs -17 yrs £12 :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

In the Premier League in 10 days, we had 3 away games including a night game away,we averaged over 3,000 at each game and in January :D :thumbright: :thumbright: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

£25,£50,£52 each ticket approx without coach travel all in 10 days.

Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:58 pm

Great news after paying nearly 70 quid for me and my boy just to go to bristol will prob be the same or less to go much further to forrest great prices for away fans

Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:00 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Surely £24 & a quid for an under 16 is a good price for top Championship football, much less then clubs may as well not exist.

Personally the last couple of seasons, I believe admission prices have been coming down with most clubs :thumbright: :bluebird:

Sharing a car with a few mates, is a cheap away game :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

16yrs -17 yrs £12 :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

In the Premier League in 10 days, we had 3 away games away including a night game,we averaged over 3,000 at each game and in January :D :thumbright: :thumbright: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

10 years ago I might have got away with looking 16 but those days are well gone :lol:

Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:03 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Surely £24 & a quid for an under 16 is a good price for top Championship football, much less then clubs may as well not exist.

16yrs -17yrs £12 :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

In the Premier League in 10 days, we had 3 away games away including a night game,we averaged over 3,000 at each game and in January :D :thumbright: :thumbright: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

10 years ago I might have got away with looking 16 but those days are well gone :lol:

:lol:

Luke, thats what happens when you get married :thumbup: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:29 pm

Great price for kids Forever Blue. Really good to see that other clubs are giving promotions just like Fulham earlier in the season. Definitely going to this one with the boy and I think we’ll sell our allocation for this one. :bluescarf:

Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:27 pm

elad wrote:Great price for kids Forever Blue. Really good to see that other clubs are giving promotions just like Fulham earlier in the season. Definitely going to this one with the boy and I think we’ll sell our allocation for this one. :bluescarf:

Agreed Elad, brilliant price for Kids and it will encourage parents to take theirs :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Over all decent prices and even better for many as its a Sunday :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:14 pm

" £26 FOR AN ADULT & TWO UNDER 16'S " THAT IS FANTASTIC VALUE :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:16 pm

boyo1927 wrote:I toom my son to fulham for just a quid and for me 25 pound for me and him is great value! I wish more clubs would follow forest and fulhams lead on pricing as its makes a difference whether we go!

Also 1pm on sunday works for me as he will be back early enough for school on monday!

SPOT ON :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:54 pm

Sunday, 26th November 2017 at The City Ground. KO: 1:00pm

Available to current Season Ticket Holders and Gold Members only. On sale from 10am on Thursday, 9th November.

Ticket Prices:

Adults: £24.00

Senior Citizens (65+): £17.00

16-17yrs: £12.00

4-15yrs: £1.00

Disabled Allocations:

Prices as listed above + carer: free of charge

Additional Information:

Should any supporter be found to be trying to use a concession ticket to enter the ground, to which they are not entitled to, the ticket will be seized without recompense.

Nottingham Forest strongly recommends that children be of primary school age (4-5 years) when attending fixtures at the City Ground. Babies in arms and children in buggies will not be admitted for their own safety.

Tickets on sale:

10am on Thursday, 9th November 2017:

0845 345 1400

Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:06 pm

Wish i had 100 bucks knocking about to piss away in tbe wind.

Coach x2
Food
Tickets

Perhaps club should subsidise coach

Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:35 pm

Getting bored of people knocking our crowds. We have never had huge crowds apart from the 50's and early 70's. Everything since then has been about right, considering our lack of success.
Clubs like Sheff Utd and Bradford are getting decent crowds now because of recent promotions and cheap season tix.
We have had 50 years of sod all, apart from a few promotions, that have been followed by relegation, whereas Leeds, Villa, sheff Wed. etc are on a different planet....decades of success.
I know we used to take more in the 'old days' but since then we've had the red, restrictions, old age, the Rams disbanding and a general feeling of apathy since the Prem.
20000 at home and 1200 away averages wont be too bad in my eyes. :thumbup: If we reach the playoffs, it will be more.

Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:44 pm

Bluemellons wrote:Getting bored of people knocking our crowds. We have never had huge crowds apart from the 50's and early 70's. Everything since then has been about right, considering our lack of success.
Clubs like Sheff Utd and Bradford are getting decent crowds now because of recent promotions and cheap season tix.
We have had 50 years of sod all, apart from a few promotions, that have been followed by relegation, whereas Leeds, Villa, sheff Wed. etc are on a different planet....decades of success.
I know we used to take more in the 'old days' but since then we've had the red, restrictions, old age, the Rams disbanding and a general feeling of apathy since the Prem.
20000 at home and 1200 away averages wont be too bad in my eyes. :thumbup: If we reach the playoffs, it will be more.

old age ... :lol:
agree with your post though..