Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" NEIL WARNOCK CALLS ON CARDIFF CITY FANS,ITS YOUR TURN "

Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:54 am

NEIL WARNOCK IS CALLING ON CARDIFF CITY FANS TO NOW DO THEIR JOB & THATS TO TURN UP IN NUMBERS & FILL THE CARDIFF CITY STADIUM. :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluescarf:

Neil Warnock has spoken of how he’s felt at home at Cardiff City – and his side are proving it as they get set to return to their own patch.

By Chris Wathan

Thursday 26th October 2017

NEIL WARNOCK:

"I do hope we can get a good crowd, starting with Millwall, and have a good turn out over the next two games."
"I want to see the Cardiff City stadium full,we will do our part,you can be our twelfth man."

“But the crowd have got to get behind us now, they have got their jobs to do too.”

And he has called for the supporters to play their part in keeping that record going ahead of back-to-back home fixtures that can keep those promotion hopes bubbling.

' Cardiff's Home Record ' :bluebird:

Sat Aug 12 Cardiff City 3 Aston Villa 0 :thumbright: :thumbright: Crowd 23,899 Away( 4,803 )

Tue Aug 15 Cardiff City 2 Sheffield United 0 :thumbright: Crowd 17,844 Away( 1,385 )

Sat Aug 26 Cardiff City 2 Queens Park Rangers 1 :thumbright: Crowd 18,520 Away(640 )

Sat Sep 16 Cardiff City 1 Sheffield Wednesday 1 Crowd 19,137 Away ( 2,103)

Tue Sep 26 Cardiff City 3 Leeds United 1 :thumbright: :thumbright: Crowd 27,160 (2,744)

Sat Sep 30 Cardiff City 0 Derby County 0 Crowd 18,840 Away (1,250}

Warnock has previously spoken of being settled in South Wales, the rising crowds at Cardiff City Stadium proving supporters are clearly happy with things too as the Bluebirds sit second in the Championship table.

Following two successive games on the road, Cardiff return to Leckwith with a double-header that starts with Saturday’s visit of Millwall before the Halloween hosting of Ipswich.

The games give Cardiff a chance to enhance their claims to making Cardiff City Stadium a fortress again having only dropped two points on their own turf this term.

Along with Aston Villa and Preston, they are one of only three teams not to be beaten at home, Cardiff only shipping a paltry three in the process – a tally not bettered by any home defence in the division.

Villa (15), Wolves (16) and Sheffield United (18) have all amassed more points than the 14 collected by Cardiff in games against Villa, the Blades, QPR, Sheffield Wednesday, Leeds and Derby.

However, only Sheffield United – currently joint second – have a better points per game with all three having played one more game in front of their own fans.

Furthermore, Cardiff can argue to have had the tougher run at home with half of their six opponents currently occupying the top six – with all beaten.

Warnock is more aware than most that form and stature all count for very little in the Championship, subscribing to the old adage that “everybody can beat everybody else” but adds: “it is nice to be at home and we’re glad of it, make no mistake about it – but we have to make it count.

“Our record isn’t bad – I think we’ve been quite clinical – and we’ve got a good win up at Middlesbrough to come home with.

“But the crowd have got to get behind us now, they have got their jobs to do too.”

Still, with Cardiff’s away record also stacking up as one to envy, Warnock warned it’s not a case of win or bust just because the’re back on familiar ground.

And he said: “We just have to pick up as many points as we can. We haven’t got to get upset if we only get a point at home because we have shown we’re capable of getting results like Boro away from home.

“We don’t have to go gung-ho and end up with nothing, we just have to tick along with points and be professional.”

"I do hope we can get a good crowd, starting with Millwall, and have a good turn out over the next two games."
"I want to see the Cardiff City stadium full,we will do our part,you can be our twelfth man."
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: " NEIL WARNOCK CALLS ON CARDIFF CITY FANS,ITS YOUR TURN

Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:59 am

Some Fans on this forum keep asking me why do I go on about Cardiff City's crowds, well its because they are so important to our club, this must be the 7th or 8th time in the last year Neil Warnock has gone on about City fans and called on them for Support :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

I get the sarcasm from the usual suspects, but its funny one of our best ever managers continually brings it up as well :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:01 am

:bluebird: :bluebird: ' AND JUST LOOK AT THIS £1 FOR AN UNDER 16 TO WATCH CARDIFF CITY ' :bluebird: :bluebird:

Surely Surely a 25,000 plus home crowd :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Family Stand Halloween Offers - City vs. Ipswich Town | Kids for a Quid/Discounted Family Ticket

CARDIFF CITY V IPSWICH TOWN TUESDAY OCTOBER 31ST 7:45PM :bluebird: :bluebird:

There’s nothing scary about these great offers & prize opportunities…

Trick or Treat? Well, watching the Bluebirds on Halloween this year can be even more of a treat for all the family with our special offers and Family Stand events.

:bluebird: KIDS FOR A QUID :bluebird:

Juniors (U16) can watch our match with Ipswich Town from the Family Stand at Cardiff City Stadium for just £1 with a full paying adult.*

Season Ticket Holders – we aren’t forgetting you. If you’d like to bring along your little Bluebird, we’ll happily re-locate you to the Family Stand for this fixture – and it’ll just cost you £1 per Junior!*

:bluebird: DISCOUNTED FAMILY TICKET :bluebird:

A Family Ticket, consisting of 2 Adults & 2 Juniors (U16), can be purchased for this fixture for just £30!*

Don’t forget, if you have CityCash to use, you can put it towards purchasing either of these ticket offers.*

Please note, these offers are available until 11:59pm on Monday, 30th October 2017.

Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:03 am

:bluebird: ' AND JUST LOOK WHERE CARDIFF CITY ARE IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP AFTER MORE THAN QUARTER OF THE SEASON GONE ' :bluebird:

WHAT MORE CAN CARDIFF CITY FANS ASK FOR, CITY HAVE BEATEN WOLVES, LEEDS,ASTON VILLA & SHEFFIELD UNITED ALREADY THIS SEASON :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:05 am

:bluebird: :bluebird: ' Just look at this two away victories ' :bluebird: :bluebird:

Sat Aug 19 Wolverhampton Wanderers 1 Cardiff City 2 :thumbright: Crowd 27,068 Away(1,576)

Sat Oct 21 Middlesbrough 0 Cardiff City 1 :thumbright: :thumbright: Crowd 24,806 Away(400 )

Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:50 am

I fear that the traffic chaos that will be caused by the Joshua fight on Saturday, especially on the M4, will put people off coming to Cardiff and we’ll be lucky to break 20,000.

Strange that when we last made a promotion challenge, when we were wearing red, we didn’t have a single game below 20,000 all season !

Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:35 am

GREAT TO SEE SO MANY POSITIVE REPLIES FROM FACEBOOK, THE EXCUSES HAVE BEEN DONE TO DEATH, THERE WAS NO EXCUSES WHEN WE WERE IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE, IN FACT NONE AT ALL, SO CALLED FANS WERE ACTUALLY BEGGING FOR TICKETS & COMPLAINING WHY THEY COULD NOT GET ONE :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Reply from Fb

Neil O'Mara
It's about time all our fans came back we were a family who used to stick together. Red is dead .now onwards and upwards for the bluebird's . No more excuse weather, prices, holidays , traffic , it's time we all returned Bluebirds.

Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:37 am

Reply from Fb

Judith Andrews:
We'll be there Neil

Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:38 am

Reply from Fb

Palmer Chart:
Too right! I'll be there!

Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:42 am

Reply from fb

Neil Wixon:
I be there will you be there supporting the mighty bluebirds against Millwall as usual and travelling from Tewksbury :bluebird:

Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:46 pm

20,000 surely :bluebird: You never know with Cardiff fans and with millwall bringing more than they normally do. With trouble in the pipe line who knows.

Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:29 pm

I don't do that Facebook nonsense so here goes 'I'll be there Neil!!!!!!' :notworthy: :ayatollah: