Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Cardiff City Player 'Match Charge'

Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:10 pm

Why should i have to pay 5 a month to listen to coverage. Seasons ticket holder and supporters club member to. Rip off!!!

Re: Cardiff match player charge

Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:38 pm

The commentary is top notch plus you can watch all the games the following day.Interviews, press sessions fixtures etc.Good value in my opinion

Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:47 pm

mucker wrote:The commentary is top notch plus you can watch all the games the following day.Interviews, press sessions fixtures etc.Good value in my opinion

Agree, pretty good and value for money to be fair. The commentary is fair, well balanced and analytical at best in times.

Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:09 pm

blue lagoon wrote:Why should i have to pay 5 a month to listen to coverage. Seasons ticket holder and supporters club member to. Rip off!!!

Could try listening to radio Wales commentary thats free! :laughing6:

Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:52 pm

blue lagoon wrote:Why should i have to pay 5 a month to listen to coverage. Seasons ticket holder and supporters club member to. Rip off!!!

It's £45 per year, £3.75 per month :thumbup:

Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:01 pm

Season Ticket Holder, i.e. entitles you to watch 23 HOME League matches (just like the rest for us)

Supporters Club Member, i.e. entitles you to travel 23 AWAY League matches (just like the rest for us)

Can't see anywhere in the small print of either that mentions anything about Cardiff City Player or 'live' commentary rights, sorry! :?