Will Neil Warnock make changes?

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Forever Blue » Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:01 pm

Here’s what the boss had to say before the game...

Neil Warnock:

"You look at the opposition and how they play and work out the best way to get a result really. If that means changes yes, but I won’t panic about changes for the sake of it."

"There’s one or two lads busting a gut to get into the side and the competition has been great. This week’s been great, some cracking performances in training."
Attachments
_97486730_warnock2_huw.jpg
_97486730_warnock2_huw.jpg (26.41 KiB) Viewed 855 times
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Will Neil Warnock make changes?

Postby Dobbin » Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:15 pm

Needs to freshen it up - after a poor performance and if you are a player on verge of team and trained well and don't get a start you be pissed off

He also can't complain about tiredness if he don't rotate sqaud.

I would be making three changes :thumbup:
Dobbin

Postby Dahboy » Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:30 pm

If he plays sol in midfield again Warnock has to go.
Dahboy

Postby maccydee » Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:33 pm

I would definitely make some changes. My side would be.

Etheridge
Peltier Morrison Manga Bennett

Gunnarrson Ledley Tomlin

Mendez Laing Ward
zohore

Patterson on no later than 60 mins

I obviously know Ledley won’t play as we didn’t sign him but I would have so Bamba to screen the front two.
maccydee

Postby maccydee » Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:34 pm

Dahboy wrote:If he plays sol in midfield again Warnock has to go.

Crazy post Warnock has to go. Probably suit today as Boro got better players going forward than Brum.
maccydee

Postby Dobbin » Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:53 pm

maccydee wrote:I would definitely make some changes. My side would be.

Etheridge

Gunnarrson Ledley Tomlin

Mendez Laing Ward
zohore

I obviously know Ledley won’t play as we didn’t sign him but I would have so Bamba to screen the front two.

So you want to make a sub before you know how the game is going - based on that glad we did not sign Ledley if that's your opinion.

Ledley could not wait to leave the club - when he was out of contract he waited and waited yet no firm offers till derby came in for him.

That should tell you something
Dobbin

Postby maccydee » Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:03 pm

Dobbin wrote:

Etheridge

Gunnarrson Ledley Tomlin

Mendez Laing Ward
zohore

So you want to make a sub before you know how the game is going - based on that glad we did not sign Ledley if that's your opinion.

Ledley could not wait to leave the club - when he was out of contract he waited and waited yet no firm offers till derby came in for him.

Yes I want to make a change and get Patterson involved. There is nothing Peltier is better than him at.

Old argument but Ledley was desperate to leave the club due to his treatment by the club.
maccydee

Postby dogfound » Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:27 pm

maccydee wrote:
Dobbin wrote:

Etheridge

Gunnarrson Ledley Tomlin

Mendez Laing Ward
zohore

Yes I want to make a change and get Patterson involved. There is nothing Peltier is better than him at.

Old argument but Ledley was desperate to leave the club due to his treatment by the club.

not a great fan of Pelts and long term hope this Patterson chap is better..but you cant seriously pre judge a game at 60minutes that hasnt even started yet ..can you..?
dogfound

Postby maccydee » Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:14 pm

dogfound wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Dobbin wrote:

Etheridge

Gunnarrson Ledley Tomlin

Mendez Laing Ward
zohore

not a great fan of Pelts and long term hope this Patterson chap is better..but you cant seriously pre judge a game at 60minutes that hasnt even started yet ..can you..?

I would be looking to get Patterson on whenever I could. 60 minutes was a nominal figure. That could be at Half Time. I want him on though and playing ASAP.
maccydee

Return to General Chat