Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Real Madrid star Gareth Bale reportedly fears

Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:56 am

Real Madrid star Gareth Bale reportedly fears the La Liga giants may try to include him in any deal for Harry Kane (Daily Mail)

Re: Real Madrid star Gareth Bale reportedly fears

Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:53 pm

I dont think spurs will sell Kane especially with bale involved knowing that he is injury prone

Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:24 pm

spurs have 1st refusal aswell? :old:

Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:34 pm

pembroke allan wrote:spurs have 1st refusal aswell? :old:

having 1st refusal means very little when your wage cap is about 40% of what Bale earns..
it was in the mentioned at the time but i think it was just to sweeten the Spurs fans.in this day and age players top players dont get told where they are going.

Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:21 pm

dogfound wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:spurs have 1st refusal aswell? :old:

having 1st refusal means very little when your wage cap is about 40% of what Bale earns..
it was in the mentioned at the time but i think it was just to sweeten the Spurs fans.in this day and age players top players dont get told where they are going.

I dont know Sanchez went where he wanted to go! :laughing6:
If his wages are that high he wont be going there swap or no swap! :thumbup:

Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:42 pm

they will sell gareth bale to the highest bidder (either chelsea, man u, man city but i wouldn't rule out PSG), and they will sign kane.

bale just hasn't cut the mustard in the past season or two and the madrid fans have had enough - they prefer to play Isco.

Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:54 pm

northernbluebird wrote:they will sell gareth bale to the highest bidder (either chelsea, man u, man city but i wouldn't rule out PSG), and they will sign kane.

bale just hasn't cut the mustard in the past season or two and the madrid fans have had enough - they prefer to play Isco.

just dont see Kane going. loves it at Spurs and has continuously said lots of very pro Tottenham stuff.
i do know its rare these days but there are players content where they are.
i know if i could both play for the city and earn 100k a week doing so PSG /Man City or Real would never tear me away..