" Premier Club Sack their Manager "

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Forever Blue » Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:51 pm

Craig Shakespeare sacked by Leicester City just four months after becoming permanent manager
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: " Premier Club Sack their Manager "

Postby worcester_ccfc » Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:01 pm

Beat me to it this time Annis :thumbright: :lol:
Vote for your Man of the Match on this forum after every Cardiff City match :ayatollah:

Season ticket holder in Canton 107 :bluebird:

@neddthomas on Twitter.

:bluescarf:
worcester_ccfc

Postby Sam ReaN » Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:28 pm

Not too surprising, Shakespeare did himself proud taking on the squad of players that won the Premier League title a few seasons ago, I think they need a huge manager to take on, Gary Lineker suggests on Twitter the return for the man who got this team to the title Claudio Ranieri ? Not a bad choice why not, he is the only person to get the title, plus Leicester was dominating the Premier League via the players and tactics from the manager. So it would be exciting to see how all this develops, not many other managers more suited to the job than Claudio :)
Also On The Sam ReaN YouTube Channel
Cardiff City Highlights On Bits From The Action
The ReaN Show Series 1-6
CardiffFanTV / On Facebook & YouTube
Vlogging Adventures
Video Games
SUBSCRIBE IN 2024
Sam ReaN

Postby Sam ReaN » Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:35 pm

Sam ReaN wrote:Not too surprising, Shakespeare did himself proud taking on the squad of players that won the Premier League title a few seasons ago, I think they need a huge manager to take on, Gary Lineker suggests on Twitter the return for the man who got this team to the title Claudio Ranieri ? Not a bad choice why not, he is the only person to get the title, plus Leicester was dominating the Premier League via the players and tactics from the manager. So it would be exciting to see how all this develops, not many other managers more suited to the job than Claudio :)

Wales FA Manager Chris Coleman and Manager less Alan Pardew amongst favourites to take over Leicester City
Also On The Sam ReaN YouTube Channel
Cardiff City Highlights On Bits From The Action
The ReaN Show Series 1-6
CardiffFanTV / On Facebook & YouTube
Vlogging Adventures
Video Games
SUBSCRIBE IN 2024
Sam ReaN

Postby dogfound » Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:27 pm

Sam ReaN wrote:Not too surprising, Shakespeare did himself proud taking on the squad of players that won the Premier League title a few seasons ago, I think they need a huge manager to take on, Gary Lineker suggests on Twitter the return for the man who got this team to the title Claudio Ranieri ? Not a bad choice why not, he is the only person to get the title, plus Leicester was dominating the Premier League via the players and tactics from the manager. So it would be exciting to see how all this develops, not many other managers more suited to the job than Claudio :)

i doubt he would come back ..
hope the back stabbing pretenious dickturds get relegated....less likely now the chief back stabbing dickturd has left but eh oh.
dogfound

Postby TopCat CCFC » Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:29 pm

Craig Shakespeare sacking by Leicester shows that Claudio Ranieri WAS the genius all along
Craig Shakespeare was sacked on Tuesday just 10 games into three-year deal
Shakespeare took over initially as caretaker after Claudio Ranieri was sacked
Ranieri led Leicester the most improbable of Premier League titles in 2015-16

Claudio Ranieri is a very decent man. He will take no pleasure in events at his former club on Tuesday. Craig Shakespeare's dismissal does not vindicate him, or make him a better manager. How could it?
Ranieri won the League with Leicester. How could he, or anyone, be a better manager than that?
So Ranieri doesn't need extra credit, but he's going to get it anyway. He, we now know, was the brains of the operation. Not Shakespeare, not Steve Walsh — whose transfer market insight currently has Everton pegged 16th.

The brain was Ranieri's. The week he was sacked it was fashionable to decry his achievements, as if the greatest title win in the history of English football had been pure luck, some happy accident, fluked by a chump.
Worse, it was allowed to go unchecked that Ranieri hadn't really done much at all. That he had inherited his team, that he had changed nothing, that Shakespeare was the mastermind and his boss merely a hospitably cheery front of house.
No doubt Shakespeare — and Walsh — were very good for Ranieri. But Ranieri was even better for them. Somehow, he took a band of largely journeyman players — because little Leicester have done since suggests otherwise — and turned them into a team that won the League by 10 points. And in doing so, everyone emerged with reputations enhanced.
Had Sam Allardyce remained in the England job, Shakespeare would have been coaching England at the World Cup next summer. Walsh secured a position at Everton that was widely considered a promotion. Riyad Mahrez was players' Player of the Year. N'Golo Kante moved to Chelsea. Jamie Vardy became a regular England international.
TopCat CCFC

Postby Forever Blue » Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:59 am

worcester_ccfc wrote:Beat me to it this time Annis :thumbright: :lol:

:lol:

Ned it flashed on my phone.
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Return to General Chat