Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

If you're having a shitty Monday morning remember

Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:38 am

If you're having a shitty Monday morning remember you could be a bindipper :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: If you're having a shitty Monday morning remember

Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:46 am

I know a few ex squaddies who would have no problem with that :shock: :lol: :lol:

Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:57 am

1980s Bluebird wrote:I know a few ex squaddies who would have no problem with that :shock: :lol: :lol:

I remember serving with 1RRW in Northern Ireland, we were in a fairly remote outpost, but it had a small Naafi there with....a naafi girl.

but there was a catch, she looked very much like the woman above (who i'm sure if a lovely person, hate to judge her) Her nickname was '2 pies' due to her choice of meal most lunch times, I thought to myself;

'i know we are squaddies, but surely not'

by month 3, a couple of the boys had been through her, fair play to them

Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:56 pm

Gavin wrote:
1980s Bluebird wrote:I know a few ex squaddies who would have no problem with that :shock: :lol: :lol:

I remember serving with 1RRW in Northern Ireland, we were in a fairly remote outpost, but it had a small Naafi there with....a naafi girl.

but there was a catch, she looked very much like the woman above (who i'm sure if a lovely person, hate to judge her) Her nickname was '2 pies' due to her choice of meal most lunch times, I thought to myself;

'i know we are squaddies, but surely not'

by month 3, a couple of the boys had been through her, fair play to them

At Raf Cottesmore there were a number of flying squadrons and therefore a lot of young male engineers. One of the Naafi girls looked very much like the girl above. The guys saved her name as spunk bowser in their phones. Thursday nights out in Stamford was the night out. She would text the guys saying give me a call when you are drunk enough for a f**k luv SB. Zero self respect that girl.

Wasn't even any good.....

Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:22 pm

She's a Fifi - you wouldn't want to fight her or f**k her! :lol:

Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:55 pm

Blimey. Her tits must have separate postcodes.

Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:00 am

GrangeEndStar wrote:Blimey. Her tits must have separate postcodes.

:lol: