Needs

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Needs

Postby angelis1949 » Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:51 pm

If we are to maintain our push for promotion there are things that Warnock needs to do ,he desperately needs to have a plan B,it seems to me that teams have worked us out and are able to neutralise our attacking threat so Warnock needs to alter our formation perhaps playing two up front he also needs to add a more attacking dimension to our midfield which was dreadful against Birmingham,why he won't start with Tomlin is a complete mystery to me also Warnock has got to sort out his use of subtituations,he's leaving it far to late to make any meaningful impact on a game,I'm also concerned about the fitness levels of some of the players,is the fitness regime tough enough,given the players a mini holiday before an important Championship game was not one Warnock better idea's .....just to add these are my own personal views and I'm sure there will people on here who will say how dare I criticise Warnocks methods but it is what it is
angelis1949

Needs

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Needs

Postby OriginalGrangeEndBlue » Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:06 pm

angelis1949 wrote:If we are to maintain our push for promotion there are things that Warnock needs to do ,he desperately needs to have a plan B,it seems to me that teams have worked us out and are able to neutralise our attacking threat so Warnock needs to alter our formation perhaps playing two up front he also needs to add a more attacking dimension to our midfield which was dreadful against Birmingham,why he won't start with Tomlin is a complete mystery to me also Warnock has got to sort out his use of subtituations,he's leaving it far to late to make any meaningful impact on a game,I'm also concerned about the fitness levels of some of the players,is the fitness regime tough enough,given the players a mini holiday before an important Championship game was not one Warnock better idea's .....just to add these are my own personal views and I'm sure there will people on here who will say how dare I criticise Warnocks methods but it is what it is

Well, Mr. Negative, I happen to agree with you on all your points except maybe the fitness levels.
I've thought of these things myself.
Good post.
OriginalGrangeEndBlue

Re: Needs

Postby crey » Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:16 pm

I said on here after last game there seems to be a desire not to change things early enough and that showed again. We really struggle for a plan b and we so need a quality 15 - 20 goal a season striker, but so do most teams i guess. But its an area we have not resolved for a few years now.
crey

Return to General Chat