Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Hereford fans

Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:31 am

Hereford Fans away at Eastleigh (lower non-leagues) yesterday
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Hereford fans

Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:46 pm

They beat National league Eastleigh yesterday to get to first round of FA cup for first time since they were reformed.

Would be interesting if they drew county away. Since being reformed they regularly take 1000 fans away and have a fair few lads following them who have caused quite a bit of trouble.

Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:12 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:They beat National league Eastleigh yesterday to get to first round of FA cup for first time since they were reformed.

Would be interesting if they drew county away. Since being reformed they regularly take 1000 fans away and have a fair few lads following them who have caused quite a bit of trouble.

I’ve just come back from a night on the lash in Hereford and I don’t think I’ve ever seen so many rough arsed pubs in one place. Full of 35-55 year old piss heads. Not surprised that they take s few nutters away

Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:08 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:They beat National league Eastleigh yesterday to get to first round of FA cup for first time since they were reformed.

Very interesting Gareth.