Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Put sol back in defence

Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:47 pm

Time for sol to revert back to defence and have to link or loric instead of him

Re: Put sol back in defence

Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:02 pm

Why..... he was awol tonight and dont mention bamba and morrison.... in fact the list could go on for absent players.... bennett and pelts offered nowt... ralls didnt know what day it was

Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:29 pm

Thought there was a few that went missing tonight manga prob our best player

Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:34 pm

Bench for me

Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:33 pm

Bryson was awful.

Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:28 am

Thought Manga was best on pitch., Bamba just seemed to throw his toys out of his cot a lot. Tomlin has to be given a run at some point, Gunnars was poor when he came on

Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:47 am

Dahboy wrote:Bryson was awful.

Its amazing how people have different opinions as I thought Bryson was excellent :shock:

Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:58 am

CaerphillyBluebird15 wrote:

Its amazing how people have different opinions as I thought Bryson was excellent :shock:

He wasn't great but was our only player that looked to play it forward which is one of the reasons I found it so bizarre we subbed him for gunnar. Gunnar should have come on for bamba earlier and the attacking subs made no later than 60mins. Our game was getting nowhere but we left it too late to change it up.

Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:16 pm

RYANBLUE wrote:Why..... he was awol tonight and dont mention bamba and morrison.... in fact the list could go on for absent players.... bennett and pelts offered nowt... ralls didnt know what day it was

the game i watched was one nil..and not a great deal of real chancs for either team..
bet Cotteril is still spitting chippings after only beating such a poor team { who didnt put a shift in } by only one goal..? :lol:

seriously i thought Birmingham played really well, stuck to their game plan and shut down our front three, we looked exactly the same as we have in every other game this season minus that final third threat..
not quite sure what others have been watching.?

Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:18 pm

nubbsy wrote:

He wasn't great but was our only player that looked to play it forward which is one of the reasons I found it so bizarre we subbed him for gunnar. Gunnar should have come on for bamba earlier and the attacking subs made no later than 60mins. Our game was getting nowhere but we left it too late to change it up.

i was concerned myself about him getting a second booking..maybe Warnock thought the same.?

Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:30 pm

dogfound wrote:
nubbsy wrote:

i was concerned myself about him getting a second booking..maybe Warnock thought the same.?

I'm glad i'm not going bonkers!
Bryson is one of the better players I've seen at city. I think Ralls needs to be rested for Loic too!