Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Craig Bryson

Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:46 pm

Would love to see the stats on the distance he covered last night, incredible fitness levels

Re: Craig Bryson

Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:02 pm

Ebbw Blue wrote:Would love to see the stats on the distance he covered last night, incredible fitness levels

Really impressed me

Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:58 pm

surprised he didn't get more MOM votes but I suppose Bamba and Hoilett were on another level.

Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:40 pm

Like a headless chicken who knew what he was doing last night.

Got told he decided to leave his car in the stadium last night to run home instead.

Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:09 pm

His running was non stop, even in the 80th mins + he was making runs behind the defence and sprinting at players to shut them down and making the opposition give the ball away. I Honestly think he could become a fan favourite as he has composure on the ball, presses and harasses players and is always making runs in behind.

Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:43 pm

Bluebird Warrior wrote:His running was non stop, even in the 80th mins + he was making runs behind the defence and sprinting at players to shut them down and making the opposition give the ball away. I Honestly think he could become a fan favourite as he has composure on the ball, presses and harasses players and is always making runs in behind.

Totally agree, it's easy to see why Warnock wanted him so much

Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:17 pm

Ebbw Blue wrote:Would love to see the stats on the distance he covered last night, incredible fitness levels

I said after Bryson's first gave he is everywhere and is quality :thumbright: :bluebird:

Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:30 pm

Just a pity he can't play against his parent club Derby County while he is on a great roll

Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:36 pm

Such an inspirational player the workhorse in the team, could give Hercules steptoes horse a run for its money ha

Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:50 pm

I thought Bryson had a great game against Leeds always looking for the ball and was the go to man a bit like Paul scholes in fact I thought the midfield was better tonight without gunnerson and ralls they moved the ball quicker which is what we've been missing and bamba had a masterclass in front of the back four I would play him there on regular basis. There was less pressure on our defence.

Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:58 pm

He and Damour literally didn’t stop running last night. Cracking effort from them both.

Warnock has a good eye for a player!!

Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:07 pm

He and Damour literally didn’t stop running last night. Cracking effort from them both.

Warnock has a good eye for a player!!

Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:44 pm

He's like Don Cowie but with talent!

Could become Warnock's "son" in the same way that Cowie was Malky's boy. :thumbup: