Ticket sales in family stand

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby TonBluebird » Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:15 pm

Anyone know what they're like considering they can't be seen online?
TonBluebird

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Ticket sales in family stand

Postby worcester_ccfc » Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:44 pm

Plenty left apparently.

Always show up as red online due to the restrictions on buying them.
Vote for your Man of the Match on this forum after every Cardiff City match :ayatollah:

Season ticket holder in Canton 107 :bluebird:

@neddthomas on Twitter.

:bluescarf:
worcester_ccfc

Postby Forever Blue » Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:45 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:Plenty left apparently.

Always show up as red online due to the restrictions on buying them.

Ned, always struggles to fill in there.
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Postby TonBluebird » Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:23 pm

Middle tier nearly sold out, top tier look to be selling well & the ticket office extending hours is a positive
TonBluebird

Postby Forever Blue » Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:26 pm

TonBluebird wrote:Middle tier nearly sold out, top tier look to be selling well & the ticket office extending hours is a positive

:thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird:
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Postby trentuniblue » Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:34 pm

I know this is a one off well attended game...but would it be a sensible idea for future games for the club to reduce the number of blocks with the "families only" restriction for future games?
trentuniblue

Postby epping blue » Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:59 pm

trentuniblue wrote:I know this is a one off well attended game...but would it be a sensible idea for future games for the club to reduce the number of blocks with the "families only" restriction for future games?

We haven't sold the rest of ground yet so probably not a massive issue for today. There is an issue though over the single seats. They're virtually un saleable. Perhaps they could look at having unallocated seating in that area although I think those in the family stand would be pissed off they were expected to sit wherever they could find a seat.

They really have to look at the set up of the away fans. Its a bit of a nonsense that we have to leave two blocks in the lower, middle and upper Ninian to accommodate 3,000 away fans even if it is Leeds.

Nicer problems to have though.
epping blue

Postby epping blue » Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:00 pm

epping blue wrote:
trentuniblue wrote:I know this is a one off well attended game...but would it be a sensible idea for future games for the club to reduce the number of blocks with the "families only" restriction for future games?

We haven't sold the rest of ground yet so probably not a massive issue for today. There is an issue though over the single seats. They're virtually un saleable. Perhaps they could look at having unallocated seating in that area although I think those in the family stand would be pissed off they were expected to sit wherever they could find a seat.

They really have to look at the set up of the away fans. Its a bit of a nonsense that we have to leave two blocks in the lower, middle and upper Ninian to accommodate 3,000 away fans even if it is Leeds.

Oh my son has just started at Trent. Any suggestions for him to watch the game tomorrow.
epping blue

Postby trentuniblue » Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:47 pm

epping blue wrote:
epping blue wrote:

Oh my son has just started at Trent. Any suggestions for him to watch the game tomorrow.

Fantastic to hear! Congratulations to him for getting into uni! :thumbright: I'm sure he'll have a great time there! I just found out I passed to graduate this week, but would love to go back for another 3 years there!

It's a bit awkward tomorrow as there's European football on tomorrow, and most places will probably show one or two of those. I always went to the Horn In Hand, across the road from main uni building in town, or shooters (Bierkeller) might show it too! I will ask around, and let you know if I hear of anywhere else
trentuniblue

Postby trentuniblue » Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:53 pm

epping blue wrote:

I appreciate that, which is why I said about future games :lol: but it's still an issue that could be addressed by the club, such as if we were promoted.

I agree on the single tickets also being a problem, and the club also need to address it. It gets annoying when there are a few empty single seats in the same row. Maybe in the future the club could do something like moving people a few seats either side to allow, or something along those lines
trentuniblue

Return to General Chat