' Leeds United Injury News '

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Forever Blue » Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:39 pm

Leeds United expect Jansson return against Cardiff City Leeds United's Pontus Jansson.

Monday 25 September 2017

Yorkshire Post

Pontus Jansson is firmly in contention to start for Leeds United in Tuesday night’s top-of-the-table clash at Championship hosts Cardiff City after not being risked against Ipswich Town.

Jansson failed to even make the bench for Saturday’s 3-2 win at home to Ipswich despite being reported fit by head coach Thomas Christiansen after the Swede picked up a “minor muscle” injury and suspected hamstring problem in the previous weekend’s 1-0 loss at Millwall. He was able to be in the squad but my decision was to leave him out. He was out because of an injury.

But the centre-back was only left out of the side as a precaution and Christiansen has confirmed that Caleb Ekuban remains his only absentee through injury.

Explaining why Jansson missed Saturday’s clash with Ipswich, Christiansen said: “It was because he had had a muscle problem and I didn’t want to risk. “He was able to be in the squad but my decision was to leave him out.

He was out because of an injury.” Asked if he had any other injuries, Christiansen replied simply: “Caleb Ekuban is out.” Ekuban was facing a minimum of eight weeks on the sidelines after undergoing surgery on a broken bone in his foot at the start of September.
Attachments
image-3.jpg
image-3.jpg (58.39 KiB) Viewed 1547 times
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: ' Leeds United Injury News '

Postby andy 189 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:31 pm

we're at full strength bring it on..
andy 189

Postby RYANBLUE » Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:35 pm

andy 189 wrote:we're at full strength bring it on..

You need to be
RYANBLUE

Postby andy 189 » Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:14 am

It's gonna be a tough game that's what makes our footy special.tbh our reserves is as strong as our first team as you will see tonight..strength in depth ..
andy 189

Return to General Chat