Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Gary Taylor Fletcher

Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:34 am

Had a shock when watched Bangor game Sat night on S4C and saw him score.

Must be one last payday for him

Re: Gary Taylor Fletcher

Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:05 pm

Hate the guy.

Didn't he once kick the ball into the crowd after he'd scored against us and it hit a child in the face or something like that?

Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:25 pm

davids wrote:Hate the guy.

Didn't he once kick the ball into the crowd after he'd scored against us and it hit a child in the face or something like that?

Yes mate he did and didn't apologise, he's an arrogant toad, can't stand him, he scored for Bangor on Saturday, suprised at how poor the league is

Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:16 pm

Wolfpac wrote:

Yes mate he did and didn't apologise, he's an arrogant toad, can't stand him, he scored for Bangor on Saturday, suprised at how poor the league is

That was my daughter and you are right he did not apologise.

I had a letter from Blackpool football club where the incident happened. The letter was very much written by a solicitor who basically admitted to nothing. The Blackpool police refused to take it further after my complaint leaving me with the option of going to the FA. Apparently all he got was a slap on the wrists from them.

Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:09 pm

He's player manager still quite young at 36 too.

Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:50 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
Wolfpac wrote:

I had a letter from Blackpool football club where the incident happened. The letter was very much written by a solicitor who basically admitted to nothing. The Blackpool police refused to take it further after my complaint leaving me with the option of going to the FA. Apparently all he got was a slap on the wrists from them.

Wasn't your daughter wearing glasses as well? I hope there was no permanent damage and your daughter is alright now?

Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:53 pm

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
Wolfpac wrote:

Wasn't your daughter wearing glasses as well? I hope there was no permanent damage and your daughter is alright now?

Yes she was but she is well over it now. Thanks for asking Ross.

Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:48 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
Tonteg Bluebird wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
Wolfpac wrote:

Yes she was but she is well over it now. Thanks for asking Ross.

That's good to know. I didn't realise it was your daughter. When I first heard about the incident, I was worried about the glasses being smashed into the eyes. Great to know everything was alright in the end. :thumbright: