How many changes for Leeds ??

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Bluebina » Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:01 pm

I think Warnock has learned his lesson firm lack of changes, and will change at least two probably three, what do you think ???
Bluebina

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: How many changes for Leeds ??

Postby dogfound » Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:35 am

if he hasnt learned his lesson after only winning by the odd goal Saturday i doubt he ever will.
dogfound

Re: How many changes for Leeds ??

Postby Bluebird Warrior » Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:08 pm

[quote="Bluebina"]I think Warnock has learned his lesson firm lack of changes, and will change at least two probably three, what do you think ???

Will probably make 2-3 changes like you said. I see him bringing Peltier back in for Jazz (Which I disagree with but I'm not gonna argue with Warnock lol) I also think he will bring Bamba in for Manga and Hoilett in for Feeney. That's probably it imo.
Bluebird Warrior

Return to General Chat