Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Which one or both

Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:37 pm

If you were Warnock who would you start with against Leeds, Zahore or Ward or if you want to think outside the box you could play both from the start, what's your opinion

Re: Which one or both

Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:38 pm

Ward

Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:47 pm

Part of me wants to give Ward a chance but I would give Zohore 1-2 more games to show he deserves his first team place and if he doesn't show it against Leeds or Derby I would pick Ward. But I wouldn't blame Warnock for picking Ward on Tuesday as Zohore didn't particularly play well today.

Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:17 pm

Zohore for me.

Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:44 pm

big ken for me time to bully dirty leeds BRING IT ON BLUEBIRDS :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:52 pm

pengamblue wrote:big ken for me time to bully dirty leeds BRING IT ON BLUEBIRDS :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Agree

Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:44 am

I'd start with Zahore and see if he can up his game and start firing again.
If he doesn't I would certainly give Ward his chance in the next game. That's why we have a squad and this season it's a decent one.

Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:51 am

OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:I'd start with Zahore and see if he can up his game and start firing again.
If he doesn't I would certainly give Ward his chance in the next game. That's why we have a squad and this season it's a decent one.

Agree it's a big game, start Ken. If he doesn't step up then give him a rest.

Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:26 pm

I'm assuming that as Ward wasn't even on the bench yesterday he must be injured.

Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:33 pm

I would go:

Etheridge

Richards
Manga
Bamba
Bennett

Bryson
Ralls

NML
Tomlin
Hoilett

Zohore

Zohore needs support closer to him and Tomlin in a number 10 role behind him should help him out.

Last chance for Zohore for me though, if he doesn't up his game for this 1 against Leeds then it's time to bring Ward in and start Zohore from the bench

Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:20 am

Is Morrison injured? because I cant see him being dropped for the Leeds game.

Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:36 am

Zohore to start and this is the game to prove himself worthy of the main striker role because quite frankly the way he's been carrying himself the last run of games he's been an embarrassment.

If he doesn't turn up, then he needs to be dropped in place of Wardy.

Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:11 pm

KBK-13 wrote:I would go:

Etheridge

Richards
Manga
Bamba
Bennett

Bryson
Ralls

NML
Tomlin
Hoilett

Zohore

Zohore needs support closer to him and Tomlin in a number 10 role behind him should help him out.

Last chance for Zohore for me though, if he doesn't up his game for this 1 against Leeds then it's time to bring Ward in and start Zohore from the bench

I quite like your team selection,i just don't think Warnock is brave enough to implement it

Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:05 pm

No Gunners are you real. Warnock will pick the right side for the job.

Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:01 pm

KBK-13 wrote:I would go:

Etheridge

Richards
Manga
Bamba
Bennett

Bryson
Ralls

NML
Tomlin
Hoilett

Zohore

I'd go for the same except Morrison has to start. Biggest game so far and drop our captain? No chance.