Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " Plenty of shots but Zohore fails to impress! "

Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:43 pm

Steve Zodiak wrote:
OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:Radio commentary saying his touch was very poor and could have had two but failed to get either shot away.

It shows hes getting into position just his touch letting him down :old:

I'd certainly start him on Tuesday but if he fails again I'd like to see Ward given a chance for the following game if he's fit. That's what the squad is for.
Hopefully Zahore starts firing again against Leeds.

I have always felt that fans went a bit over the top where Zohore was concerned, although I know from previous posts that not many agree with me on this. I noticed the same sort of excitement when Doyle was signed, and again when Lambert arrived. Our supporters can sometimes get very enthusiastic over players who sometimes turn out to be not quite what was anticipated. Zohore scored a handful of goals over a three or four month period, but other than that has not exactly been a prolific scorer. I will wait and see what happens and hope he can score on a regular basis, not just over half a season. At the moment he is on track to get 5 or 6 goals this season. I expect he will eventually get a few more than this, but as far as I am concerned the jury is still out at the present time. Just my personal thoughts, and I hope he can do a job for us.

A bit premature this one, five or six, he's already got three, and been in bad goal scoring form, lets see where he goes from here !!!