Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' Over £8,000 Raised by Cardiff Fans Flying with team '

Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:00 pm

' Over £8,000 Raised by Cardiff Fans Flying with team '

Fair Play very clever by City, they raised over £8,000 by having 9 City/Sponsors flying with them to Sunderland.
I believe each fan paid £900 to fly with the Cardiff players to Sunderland.

Opinions :thumbright:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: ' Over £8,000 Raised by Cardiff Fans Flying with team '

Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:04 pm

these tiny savings here and there get completely wiped out by wasting millions on hiring and firing managers, not to mention long lucrative contracts for old rope like lambert.

the club would save so much more money by running the football side properly rather than poring over relatively small expenses like the number of stewards they deployed at games, and things like that. since warnock, there have been steps in the right direction, thankfully.

Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:48 pm

So when warnock said they were rewarding the sponsors it wasn't exactly the all expenses treat like I thought haha f**k me!

Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:50 pm

nubbsy wrote:So when warnock said they were rewarding the sponsors it wasn't exactly the all expenses treat like I thought haha f**k me!

There was No reward, they paid more than their fair share.

Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:36 am

The reward was really a treat, flying up with the squad and a q and a with warnock although £900 not much of a treat :laughing6:

Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:48 am

Perhaps having these goys fly up helped pay for the team to fly.

Hope they had a cracking day and well done on all sides to get this sorted.

After 12 hours + on the coach I'm very happy for them :-)