' £5.00 PER TICKET... '

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' £5.00 PER TICKET... '

Postby Mr Ducie » Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:09 am

' £5.00 PER TICKET... '

Cardiff City v Leeds United £5 Adult ticket

Is the equivalent of a match ticket price of 1972 using an inflation calculator, and reading some posts on here people think that's a reasonable price to charge on a match by match basis....

If every match was £5 do you think we would sell out ?

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=188288 :bluebird: :bluebird:
Mr Ducie

' £5.00 PER TICKET... '

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: ' £5.00 PER TICKET... '

Postby Forever Blue » Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:14 am

Mr Ducie wrote:' £5.00 PER TICKET... '

Is the equivalent of a match ticket price of 1972 using an inflation calculator, and reading some posts on here people think that's a reasonable price to charge on a match by match basis....

Joff, Thats why I originally put out 28,000 at least.

For me at £5 an Adult ticket for Top of the Table Clash against Leeds United, the ground should be a sell-out, City are virtually giving it away.

I thought City were one of the Cheapest for Season tickets and advance match day prices anyway in the Championship.
I have paid £18 Adult & £5 for my Daughter in the Ninian Stand for next Saturdays game v Derby County, a bargain :thumbright: :bluebird:

Newport County are £20 adults.

If it was £5 a ticket every game, the attendance for me should be 33,500 every week :lol: :bluebird: :bluebird:
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Postby Forever Blue » Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:16 am

Even this Forum has had well over 9,500 views on promoting the Offer
Link
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=188288 :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluescarf:

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby Mr Ducie » Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:25 am

:happy1:
Forever Blue wrote:

For me at £5 an Adult ticket for Top of the Table Clash against Leeds United, the ground should be a sell-out, City are virtually giving it away.

I thought City were one of the Cheapest for Season tickets and advance match day prices anyway in the Championship.
I have paid £18 Adult & £5 for my Daughter in the Ninian Stand for next Saturdays game v Derby County, a bargain :thumbright: :bluebird:

If it was £5 a ticket every game, the attendance for me should be 33,500 every week :lol: :bluebird: :bluebird:

The season ticket prices are very good indeed and you also benefit from club promotions and non booking fees....
Mr Ducie

Postby Forever Blue » Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:13 am

Mr Ducie wrote::happy1:
Forever Blue wrote:

The season ticket prices are very good indeed and you also benefit from club promotions and non booking fees....

Joff,

£99 Students of any age £50 for under 16's to be fair to Cardiff they have done everything :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby gwentbluebirds » Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:17 pm

£5 a ticket would surely be sell out every week it's less than most cinema child tickets etc. I personally think that my adult ST prices superb value tbh
gwentbluebirds

Postby dogfound » Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:22 pm

i dont think we would sell out..but your correct,the price of football has shot up in comparison with inflation. and if it was inflation linked it would be about a fiver.
dogfound

Postby nubbsy » Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:38 pm

We wouldn't sell out no way. But the crowds would be one of the biggest in the championship and without a doubt be huge for the future of the support of the club.
nubbsy

Postby ccfcsince1962 » Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:43 pm

The proble.m if the club charged just £5 for ticket s for every game for everybody is that there would be no club to support as it would go bust very quickly.
ccfcsince1962

Postby dogfound » Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:44 pm

Mr Ducie wrote::happy1:
Forever Blue wrote:

are you making the point its cheap...or that it should be a fiver..?
dogfound

Return to General Chat