Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

'80% of successful managers are man managers'

Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:59 am

'80% of successful managers are man managers'

NEIL WARNOCK:

"I like to think I help build it. Management is not about having a clipboard in your hands. I think 80% of successful managers are man managers. All my promotions and successful sides have had reunions after 10 years, 15 years. This lot will have on in 10 years whether they have promotion or not. They’re that type of lads, because they get on so well."

"We might have to go to Iceland to have one with Gunnars — but it’s a good dressing room, a mix of young, old, lads with things to prove, ones who want to stay in the team, lads coming through from the injured lads, you can’t ask for more as a manager.
I don’t think I’ve got a bad egg, even the lads who aren’t in the team and the people who didn’t leave in the window. I think their attitude has been fabulous - people like Connolly and PIlkington and their attitude has been fantastic. They might sulk, they might not want to be there, but — not just those two — their attitude has been fantastic. When you have lads like that who aren’t in team you have a chance."
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.