UPDATED ' 3 LONDON TERRORISTS ARRESTED IN NEWPORT!!! '

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: UPDATED ' 3 LONDON TERRORISTS ARRESTED IN NEWPORT!!! '

Postby Steve since 62 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:16 pm

And jock calls me self opinionated lol or us it any body who has a different opinion than u is wrong if we debate lets not personally insult each other please oh and the first invasion was early nineties if u care to research
Steve since 62

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby 1980s Bluebird » Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:22 pm

Effectively funded by the US and the UK more than any Middle East country apart from Iran also through foreign aid and back door deals for natural resources.

Jock wrote:
1980s Bluebird wrote:I personally through research and many hours of it do not believe it is through religion, in particular in the UK it is the breakdown of our society and the disaffected (or as they see they are), the adventure of being a jihadist, the misinformation or radicalisation of preachers, who I may add try to convert but wont actually volunteer themselves up as suicide bombers, which believe it or not suicide bombing is the key tactic of the Tamil Tigers and used by them more.

Unfortunately we will no longer be able to contain it until we become utterly unforgiven in our approach in dealing with it.

It's ultimately about religion and as I'm sure you know funded by Saudi and the Gulf States.
1980s Bluebird

Postby ealing_ayatollah » Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:39 pm

1980s Bluebird wrote:OK I shall try and change your view if I may or at least put it to you like this.

BOKO HARAM aim is to make Nigeria AND MAINLY THE north AN Islamic State, it does not distinguish between Muslim or Christian in its attacks, it was formed out of bad governance and economical hardship and has no interest on attacking the West. Main aim control of the Oil fields and natural resources.

HAMAS, Strengthen its presence in the West Bank and eventually toppling the Palestinian Authority from power there, just as it did in Gaza. If Israel were to withdraw from the West Bank, Hamas would certainly find such a goal easier to accomplish. probably in line in its thinking with AQ an DAESH.

AL SHABAB- Is power based and main aim is to strengthen its profile in Kenya and East Africa.

Our problem in the UK is home grown not any other world based organisation

Jock wrote:
1980s Bluebird wrote:AQ have only had an issue with the West since the US ENTERED Saudi in 1990 prior to Gulf War 1, AQ actually offered to defend Saudi from Saddam Hussein but the Saudi royal family refused and there beginneth the problem. Al Zawhari was the main instigator of attacks on the West.

Jock wrote:
Steve since 62 wrote:Is there any doubt that all this is over the invasions of Iraq and Afghanistan it never happened before this or is it only me that sees this connection

For such a self opinionated man your not very knowledgeable. Alqeda were carrying out attacks on Western targets since the early nineties. The stated aim of Islamists is to establish a Worldwide Caliphate under Sharia, that has not changed for almost 1500 years. You really haven't got a handle on this at all, why not research some facts from reliable sources and educate yourself on matters your going to opine on. ;)

Alqeda wants to establish and expand a caliphate the same as Hamas, Al Shabab, Boko Haram and every other crackpot Islamist mob. That's why they exist.

Ok I get where you are coming from with this, it is primarily about power grabs rather than religion yes?

But each of the examples cited use religion (i.e. Islam) as there primary motivational tool and excuse to legitimatise their actions (whatever ulterior motive) so whilst you may well be right that for those pulling the strings it may not be about religion, for those commiting the acts it almost certainly is.

In this case o would absolutely say that religion was a primary driver.
I'm just a wine drinking monkey that has a penchant for fine bannanas. You can check out my human alter-ego singing and speaking nonsense on the you tube if you like @ https://www.youtube.com/user/sibaronimusic
ealing_ayatollah

Re: UPDATED ' THIRD LONDON TERRORIST ARREST IN NEWPORT!!! '

Postby ealing_ayatollah » Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:48 pm

glas wrote:Proves that multi-culturalism, diversity and allowing un controlled immigration into an area does not work. It just creates tension and eventual violence.

Thing is multiculturalism can and has worked in Britain.

If you built a town with Sikhs, Hindus, Jews, Atheists, Christians alongside each other I'd bet they'd all find a way to get along and do just fine.

There's only one bad kid in the class but they are holding everyone else back.
I'm just a wine drinking monkey that has a penchant for fine bannanas. You can check out my human alter-ego singing and speaking nonsense on the you tube if you like @ https://www.youtube.com/user/sibaronimusic
ealing_ayatollah

Postby Jock » Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:53 pm

1980s Bluebird wrote:OK I shall try and change your view if I may or at least put it to you like this.

BOKO HARAM aim is to make Nigeria AND MAINLY THE north AN Islamic State, it does not distinguish between Muslim or Christian in its attacks, it was formed out of bad governance and economical hardship and has no interest on attacking the West. Main aim control of the Oil fields and natural resources.

HAMAS, Strengthen its presence in the West Bank and eventually toppling the Palestinian Authority from power there, just as it did in Gaza. If Israel were to withdraw from the West Bank, Hamas would certainly find such a goal easier to accomplish. probably in line in its thinking with AQ an DAESH.

AL SHABAB- Is power based and main aim is to strengthen its profile in Kenya and East Africa.

Our problem in the UK is home grown not any other world based organisation

Jock wrote:
1980s Bluebird wrote:AQ have only had an issue with the West since the US ENTERED Saudi in 1990 prior to Gulf War 1, AQ actually offered to defend Saudi from Saddam Hussein but the Saudi royal family refused and there beginneth the problem. Al Zawhari was the main instigator of attacks on the West.

Jock wrote:
Steve since 62 wrote:Is there any doubt that all this is over the invasions of Iraq and Afghanistan it never happened before this or is it only me that sees this connection

For such a self opinionated man your not very knowledgeable. Alqeda were carrying out attacks on Western targets since the early nineties. The stated aim of Islamists is to establish a Worldwide Caliphate under Sharia, that has not changed for almost 1500 years. You really haven't got a handle on this at all, why not research some facts from reliable sources and educate yourself on matters your going to opine on. ;)

Alqeda wants to establish and expand a caliphate the same as Hamas, Al Shabab, Boko Haram and every other crackpot Islamist mob. That's why they exist.

What you say is bang on but I think your over complicating the basic aims of all Islamist groups, an ever expanding caliphate. Islam is all about expansion and domination always has been and that will never change. Ultimately, if things don't change radically, their conquest will come through the wombs of Muslim Women.
Jock

Postby GrangeEndStar » Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:42 pm

Jocks spot on. Population replacement by over breeding has been effectively encouraged via uncontrolled immigration. This country has allowed itself to be shafted and continues to do so. This attack will be quickly forgotten and so will the next and the next. All the while, the breeding and the third world immigration invasion continues.
'Nail 'em up,' I say. 'Nail some sense into 'em.'
GrangeEndStar

Postby Jock » Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:29 pm

GrangeEndStar wrote:Jocks spot on. Population replacement by over breeding has been effectively encouraged via uncontrolled immigration. This country has allowed itself to be shafted and continues to do so. This attack will be quickly forgotten and so will the next and the next. All the while, the breeding and the third world immigration invasion continues.

In 1974 the President of Algeria said, on the floor of the UN, Islam will conquer Europe with the wombs of Muslim women.
Jock

Postby frazier » Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:36 pm

Jock wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote:Jocks spot on. Population replacement by over breeding has been effectively encouraged via uncontrolled immigration. This country has allowed itself to be shafted and continues to do so. This attack will be quickly forgotten and so will the next and the next. All the while, the breeding and the third world immigration invasion continues.

In 1974 the President of Algeria said, on the floor of the UN, Islam will conquer Europe with the wombs of Muslim women.

Gaddafi said the same, he said islam would take over Europe without firing a bullet, he urged muslims to move there and outbreed Europeans.
frazier

Postby GrangeEndStar » Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:16 pm

Jock wrote:

It's a war/invasion tactic that is centuries old. It's not a question of letting it happen as it's happened. It's what to do about it. And now elite controlling positions in government, business, media, judiciary and education have been taken, citys like London and Brum are near to flipping where we will be the ethnic minority. There's pushback now where folks can see what's happened helped by the Polly Anna PC brigade but I honestly don't know how this is going to be reversed without hard measures that could have been avoided by the uncontrolled biblical multicultural 6th form experiment that Blair and his EU cronies are responsible for.
GrangeEndStar

Postby CityBlue93 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:51 pm

Jock wrote:

Could you post a link of this speech or something would be interested to read exactly what he said, can't seem to find anything about it online apart from people disputing that he said it
CityBlue93

Postby brickyblue » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:05 am

If saudi Arabia is funding the isis terrorist plots its with no surprise we sell arms to saudi.Im sure they are one of the biggest buyers of uk arms.
We are just adding to are own down fall arming these countries with are military arms.

On anotber note while the world becomes more volatile we keep reducing afe defence budget.
We have so little soldiers in the arm the new aircraft carriers are great but USA plans will be used on them .
I feel we should be spending more to defend out country at a time when north Korea and others are flexing there muscles and isis never go away do they .
The UK just keep cutting the defence budget and employ part time soldiers to try make up numbers.

We i feel are employing a very dangerous demonstration that Britain is not prepared to go to war .It would take years to retrain are once mighty military.
Makes me nervious and in the recent election every party mist the boat on increased spending for UK forces.
As for British based terrorists we let them in taking pity on them pleasing the do gooders whilst not thinking of the consequence.
To soft on immigration thats why lots voted to leave the EU .
To soft for to long we needed and still need a strong military also a points system like Australia to allow immigrants in who benefit the Uk .
brickyblue

Postby Jock » Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:06 am

CityBlue93 wrote:
Jock wrote:

Could you post a link of this speech or something would be interested to read exactly what he said, can't seem to find anything about it online apart from people disputing that he said it

I can no longer find the link and it seems Leftwing and Muslims are denying it was ever said, thing is Gadaffi and Erdogan have definitely said similar and Jihad by high immigration and birth rate is happening in front of our eyes. Sadiq Khan mayor of London said moderate Muslims are uncle Toms but it didn't prevent him becoming Mayor.
Jock

Postby murphy » Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:50 am

It's being reported now that 2 of the Muslims arrested in Newport were living in an halfway house for asylum seekers.

Refugees welcome anyone?
murphy

Postby rumpo kid » Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:03 am

[quote="Steve since 62"]Not with us they haven't my friend[/quote

You surprise me Steve, we've been killing each other for centuries. This is just another phase.
rumpo kid

Postby Jock » Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:00 am

rumpo kid wrote:
Steve since 62 wrote:Not with us they haven't my friend[/quote

You surprise me Steve, we've been killing each other for centuries. This is just another phase.

Islam hasn't changed for 1500 years.
Jock

Postby 1980s Bluebird » Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:30 pm

Jock, As the great Billy Connolly said, They tried to bring religious hatred to Glasgow without a football team. :thumbup:
1980s Bluebird

Postby Jock » Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:38 pm

1980s Bluebird wrote:Jock, As the great Billy Connolly said, They tried to bring religious hatred to Glasgow without a football team. :thumbup:

When they attacked Glasgow Airport one guy volleyed an attacker so hard in the bollox he broke his own ankle. :lol:
Connolly is my favourite Celtic supporter, very funny but politically savvy.
Jock

Postby rumpo kid » Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:03 pm

You could say he broke a leg for a bag of mixed nuts...
rumpo kid

Postby Jimmy Scoular » Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:06 pm

I see few minorities around this screwed up planet beheading, burning alive humans,bombing, shooting et al other than muslims ??? Why is this so ? There exists a culture of victimhood resonating withing these isolated communities; all to often the PC Nazi's will point this out "oh it is only a minority" blah blah blah.At the centre is a twisted medieval barbarous religion whose inability to curb it's own vocal demi gods has led us to this grotesque impasse. Unrestricted immigration has been/will be a curse for our once great nation.We have been let down. Christianity had a reformation which subsequently led to the enlightenment. Islam is a retarded backwater of the inability of humans to think for themselves. Quite frankly I cannot reconcile the values of our culture, namely democracy, the rule of law, freedoms, with this sinister backward and arrogant
rubbish. More concerning these unthinking cretins are using the very freedoms we offer in an attempt to destroy our way of life
Jimmy Scoular

Postby 1980s Bluebird » Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:40 pm

I know many British Muslims, Turkish Muslims, Bosnian Muslims, Afghan Muslims, Syrian muslims, Kosova Muslims who are wonderful people and fair more generous and hospitable than British people. Their breadth of hospitality is unreal.

They are speechless about what is happening and rightly so, fear that they are being tarred with the same brush as a very small percentage of the Muslim population of the world harm their religion.

They aren't all religious nutters :roll:
1980s Bluebird

Postby Steve since 62 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:00 pm

U cannot say that on here lol
Steve since 62

Postby ealing_ayatollah » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:31 pm

1980s Bluebird wrote:I know many British Muslims, Turkish Muslims, Bosnian Muslims, Afghan Muslims, Syrian muslims, Kosova Muslims who are wonderful people and fair more generous and hospitable than British people. Their breadth of hospitality is unreal.

They are speechless about what is happening and rightly so, fear that they are being tarred with the same brush as a very small percentage of the Muslim population of the world harm their religion.

Channel 4 (not exactly right wing leaning to say the least) Research showed:

66% of surveyed muslims would not inform the police if they thought somebody they knew was getting involved with people who support terrorism in Syria

52% do not believe that homosexuality should be legal in Britain

23% support the introduction of Sharia Law

32% refuse to condemn those who take part in violence against those who mock the Prophet

44% refuse to condemn those people who take part in stoning those who commit adultery.

31% think it's acceptable for a man to have more than one wife

So please let's stop pretending it's a 'very small percentage of the muslim population' that holds views in direct opposition to well established Western ideals.

Also I would wager that almost everyone you find critical of Islam will happily state they are not critical of individual muslims, they are critical of Islam as an ideology.

There are many people who are good muslims but they are good people in spite of their religion not because of it.
ealing_ayatollah

Postby ealing_ayatollah » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:36 pm

1980s Bluebird wrote:I know many British Muslims, Turkish Muslims, Bosnian Muslims, Afghan Muslims, Syrian muslims, Kosova Muslims who are wonderful people and fair more generous and hospitable than British people. Their breadth of hospitality is unreal.

Also do you not see the irony in a post which is basically saying let's not tar all muslims with the same brush (which I agree with) but at the same time talking about British people in such a broad brushstrokes.

I know lots of British people who are not nice but I also know lots of British people who are wonderful.
ealing_ayatollah

Postby dogfound » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:38 pm

ealing_ayatollah wrote:

Also do you not see the irony in a post which is basically saying let's not tar all muslims with the same brush (which I agree with) but at the same time talking about British people in such a broad brushstrokes.

I know lots of British people who are not nice but I also know lots of British people who are wonderful.

spot on...only us british will not blow you up or behead you.
dogfound

Postby Jock » Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:18 am

ealing_ayatollah wrote:

Channel 4 (not exactly right wing leaning to say the least) Research showed:

66% of surveyed muslims would not inform the police if they thought somebody they knew was getting involved with people who support terrorism in Syria

52% do not believe that homosexuality should be legal in Britain

23% support the introduction of Sharia Law

32% refuse to condemn those who take part in violence against those who mock the Prophet

44% refuse to condemn those people who take part in stoning those who commit adultery.

31% think it's acceptable for a man to have more than one wife

So please let's stop pretending it's a 'very small percentage of the muslim population' that holds views in direct opposition to well established Western ideals.

Also I would wager that almost everyone you find critical of Islam will happily state they are not critical of individual muslims, they are critical of Islam as an ideology.

There are many people who are good muslims but they are good people in spite of their religion not because of it.

Islam is simply not compatible with our way of life.
Jock

Postby Curlyfc » Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:33 pm

Many German's weren't Nazis
Curlyfc

Postby dogfound » Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:18 pm

Curlyfc wrote:Many German's weren't Nazis

yet when a choice had to be made got behind them..make no bones about it without the support of ordinary Germans Hitlers war efforts would have collapsed long before D day or Stalingrad.
dogfound

Postby GrangeEndStar » Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:12 am

Now a seventh arrest, this one in Cardiff. :evil:

https://www.itv.com/news/wales/2017-09- ... stigation/
GrangeEndStar

Previous

Return to General Chat