Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Updated ' Met Neil Warnock today '

Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:26 am

Sneggyblubird wrote:All this genuine info does put some meat on the bones so to speak.I wonder who he meant by"was taken for a ride"by some.Well done Wez,you'll be a mod before you know it. :lol:

He did say but I'm not going to say lets just say the club over the years had wasted 10s of millions on poor players contracts over a long period and he said that he would of love the money previous managers had :lol:

Re: Met warnock today

Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:27 am

Sneggyblubird wrote:
wez1927 wrote:Hell of a nice guy and a character,came in my coffee shop.
Loads of stories about the players and club ,open honest guy he thinks bryson will be a gem for us

Wow Wez,which one is you.I'll be hanging on every word you say from now on. :lol: :notworthy:

The one in the Middle Chief ;)

Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:33 am

wez1927 wrote:
LutonBluebird wrote:Interesting read.

Also intriguing as to why derby owner wanted Bryson gone ???

He said he couldn't believe it but the derby owner wanted the wage bill down hes really excited about Bryson I have no doubts he will be a starter for warnock

That makes sense. Although Derby are a well supported club they must be getting close to problems with FFP with the number of high profile players they have signed over recent seasons.

Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:44 am

bluebird58 wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
LutonBluebird wrote:Interesting read.

Also intriguing as to why derby owner wanted Bryson gone ???

He said he couldn't believe it but the derby owner wanted the wage bill down hes really excited about Bryson I have no doubts he will be a starter for warnock

That makes sense. Although Derby are a well supported club they must be getting close to problems with FFP with the number of high profile players they have signed over recent seasons.

Got to be close to ffp now

Re: Met Neil Warnock today

Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:17 am

Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Loads of stories about the players and club ,open honest guy he thinks bryson will be a gem for us

Great photo Wez and you've met a real/honest football manager up there with the best :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Great guy and he's got tans trust now ,proper old school manager,he couldn't believe the wages we were paying before he came for average players said tan had been taken for a ride and the club is now run alot better ,some thing than made me laugh was tan didnt want to sign laing coz his mojo wasnt right what ever that means :lol: Warnock told him to shut up ,warnock said all the players hes signed are on a fraction of who have gone out

:lol:

Wez,It looks like you had a great chat with Neil Warnock :thumbright: :thumbright:

I gave him some team selection tips :lol:

Wez, you might be his right hand man by the end of the season :thumbup:

He will be mine :lol: im the next manager :lol:

Wez, I'm your new mate :lol:

You're in the queue behind Wez' new bestest best friend Dai Hunt, Annis! :lol: :lol:

I'm hearing Dai has already asked for a seat move at the CCS. Luckily for Wez, he will be moving too...to the home dugout! ;) :lol:

Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:18 am

Sven wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Great photo Wez and you've met a real/honest football manager up there with the best :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Great guy and he's got tans trust now ,proper old school manager,he couldn't believe the wages we were paying before he came for average players said tan had been taken for a ride and the club is now run alot better ,some thing than made me laugh was tan didnt want to sign laing coz his mojo wasnt right what ever that means :lol: Warnock told him to shut up ,warnock said all the players hes signed are on a fraction of who have gone out

Wez,It looks like you had a great chat with Neil Warnock :thumbright: :thumbright:

I gave him some team selection tips :lol:

Wez, you might be his right hand man by the end of the season :thumbup:

He will be mine :lol: im the next manager :lol:

Wez, I'm your new mate :lol:

You're in the queue behind Wez' new bestest best friend Dai Hunt, Annis! :lol: :lol:

I'm hearing Dai has already asked for a seat move at the CCS. Luckily for Wez, he will be moving too...to the home dugout! ;) :lol:

:lol: :lol: :thumbright:

Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:24 am

wez1927 wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:All this genuine info does put some meat on the bones so to speak.I wonder who he meant by"was taken for a ride"by some.Well done Wez,you'll be a mod before you know it. :lol:

He did say but I'm not going to say lets just say the club over the years had wasted 10s of millions on poor players contracts over a long period and he said that he would of love the money previous managers had :lol:

This makes sense. A lot of what Wez says has also come from other 'informed' sources. It was said some weeks ago that our manager had the trust of Vincent Tan and was listened to because of his honest and forthright nature. It was also said that the Malky thing was far from over (for Tan) and he still believed that our former manager had a lot to answer for on the financial front, as did some senior club people who had a 'vested interest' and are no longer on board. Those 'insiders' who have seen the proper information say they tend to agree :(

That's not wishing to drag it all up again but (as has been said before) Vincent Tan wouldn't be chasing Malky without (at least in his eyes) some justification. I only wish he would do it quietly until he has something solid to put out there! :thumbright: :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:43 am

Malky and OGS.

Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:47 am

maccydee wrote:

Malky and OGS.

Welcome back Neil :thumbright: :thumbright:

Vincent Tan has to take most of the responsibility, Tan is the man at the Top, signs everything off.
And you know in life the man at the Top is the man who has the final decision on anything.

Had 8 Managers / 6 CEO'S, Tan employed all of these people over a 7 year period,a long time for such a man like Tan.

Now Tan has finally Warnock,who does it his way, not Tans and that is so pleasing :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:12 pm

Tan being naive about football, and trusting the wrong people.
But that's all in the past,Tan trusts Warnock .
Let's just enjoy the ride .

Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:17 pm

nojac wrote:Tan being naive about football, and trusting the wrong people.
But that's all in the past,Tan trusts Warnock .
Let's just enjoy the ride .

Nail and head

Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:32 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
maccydee wrote:

Malky and OGS.

Vincent Tan has to take most of the responsibility, Tan is the man at the Top, signs everything off.
And you know in life the man at the Top is the man who has the final decision on anything.

Had 8 Managers / 6 CEO'S, Tan employed all of these people over a 7 year period,a long time for such a man like Tan.

Now Tan has finally Warnock,who does it his way, not Tans and that is so pleasing :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird:

I think its fair to say that the fist pump doesn't work for Mr Tan,fooled a lot of others though. :lol: Stupid man thinking that the people he employed had integrity.Easy to be glib when talking about other peoples money.

Thats what seems to mark Neil Warnock out-honesty and integrity.

Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:40 pm

Sneggyblubird wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
maccydee wrote:

Malky and OGS.

I think its fair to say that the fist pump doesn't work for Mr Tan,fooled a lot of others though. :lol: Stupid man thinking that the people he employed had integrity.Easy to be glib when talking about other peoples money.

Tan has wised up alot since malky and ole days ,the wage bill is massively reduced since warnock has taken charge,warnock did praise slade tho said he had a very hard job

Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:43 pm

Sneggyblubird wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
maccydee wrote:

Malky and OGS.

Martin, Tan is way to intelligent to be fooled by 14 people, Tan had the final say it was his way most of the time and as he was clueless on football he fucked up big time and should accept the majority of the blame.

Also the Rebrand was Tans's idea and he was expecting a bigger backlash than he received .

In his country he is not use to listening to people, thankfully We,Cardiff City and even Tan have been saved by one man " NEIL WARNOCK " :thumbright: :bluebird:

Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:47 pm

Let's look forward and enjoy what we have now and enjoy every moment :thumbright: :bluebird:

:bluebird: " NEIL WARNOCK " :bluebird:

Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:30 pm

Agree we should back Neil Warnock but you can't forget that Tan appointed him eventually and Tan has backed him with what he has asked for - it's a two way thing.

I think where Tan got it wrong apart from the rebrand which has been done to death is he put trust in the people he employed like he did with businesses back in Malaysia however he got badly stung.

I am not sure where you got fourteen from because not everyone of those screwed him over.

I don't think Slade ever hit the respect he deserved especially only here yes his football was painful to watch at times but got the job done and still finished in the top half - nice to see NW giving him credit.

In NW we trust - six from six please gaffa :thumbup:

Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:12 pm

Dobbin wrote:Agree we should back Neil Warnock but you can't forget that Tan appointed him eventually and Tan has backed him with what he has asked for - it's a two way thing.

I think where Tan got it wrong apart from the rebrand which has been done to death is he put trust in the people he employed like he did with businesses back in Malaysia however he got badly stung.

I am not sure where you got fourteen from because not everyone of those screwed him over.

I don't think Slade ever hit the respect he deserved especially only here yes his football was painful to watch at times but got the job done and still finished in the top half - nice to see NW giving him credit.

Great post. I honestly believe that in years to come there will be a big scandal in European and British football where we will see a FIFA like corruption investigation blowing a hole in the football racket with many agents/managers and CEO facing jail sentences. For example how can an agent earn £41m from the Paul Pobga transfer? It just doesn't make sense.

I'm also with you on Slade who I believe did a sterling job in the circumstances whilst earning a pittance (in football terms) himself. His football was awful but we were in a transition period off the field and he did a lot of the dirty work clearing up the mess left by MM and more pertinently OGS.

BTW great thread Wez one of the best in a long time. :thumbup:

Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:13 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
Dobbin wrote:Agree we should back Neil Warnock but you can't forget that Tan appointed him eventually and Tan has backed him with what he has asked for - it's a two way thing.

Great post. I honestly believe that in years to come there will be a big scandal in European and British football where we will see a FIFA like corruption investigation blowing a hole in the football racket with many agents/managers and CEO facing jail sentences. For example how can an agent earn £41m from the Paul Pobga transfer? It just doesn't make sense.

I'm also with you on Slade who I believe did a sterling job in the circumstances whilst earning a pittance (in football terms) himself. His football was awful but we were in a transition period off the field and he did a lot of the dirty work clearing up the mess left by MM and more pertinently OGS.

BTW great thread Wez one of the best in a long time. :thumbup:

Don't think MM left us in any mess, how long since he left? And we just received the last parachute payment after his success, OGS made the mess after MMs success!

Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:34 pm

OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
nojac wrote:Where's your coffee shop Wez ?

Next door to my chippy in pencoed

Jeez wez- chips, coffee and cake ... take it easy.
Pity you had red on that day!
;)

Well, at least we know who eat all the pies.

Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:02 pm

nubbsy wrote:
OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
nojac wrote:Where's your coffee shop Wez ?

Next door to my chippy in pencoed

Jeez wez- chips, coffee and cake ... take it easy.
Pity you had red on that day!
;)

Well, at least we know who eat all the pies.

Thanks for your input Brad Pitt :lol: