Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Updated ' Met Neil Warnock today '

Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:25 pm

' Met Neil Warnock today '

Hell of a nice guy and a character,came in my coffee shop.

Loads of stories about the players and club ,open honest guy he thinks bryson will be a gem for us

Great guy and he's got Tans trust now ,proper old school manager.

Brighton bid 13.5 million for Zohore at the recent transfer window ,Tan wanted to sell him but Warnock told Tan to keep him.
He told Tan if we are not in the top 8 at Christmas then sell him, but to trust him and I will make him a 30 million pound player.

He said hes think s Tan trust him now as Hull bid 5 million, then Brighton 13.5 million so the bids are going up proving his point.

He couldn't believe the wages we were paying before he came for average players said Tan had been taken for a ride and the club is now run a lot better.

Some thing than made me laugh was tan didnt want to sign laing coz his mojo wasnt right what ever that means :lol: Warnock told him to shut up ,Warnock said all the players hes signed are on a fraction of who have gone out

Regarding Brayson he said the Derby owner wanted him gone but the manager didnt ,he cant believe we got him :thumbright:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Met warnock today

Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:42 pm

wez1927 wrote:Hell of a nice guy and a character,came in my coffee shop.
Loads of stories about the players and club ,open honest guy he thinks bryson will be a gem for us

Wow Wez,which one is you.I'll be hanging on every word you say from now on. :lol: :notworthy:

Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:50 pm

Sneggyblubird wrote:

Wow Wez,which one is you.I'll be hanging on every word you say from now on. :lol: :notworthy:

Just saying ,hell of a nice guy

Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:05 pm

wez1927 wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:

Stay off the cakes Wez. :lol:

You might see more of him now he knows you're a City fan. Question is Wez... Did you charge him? :lol:

Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:12 pm

norms76 wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:

You might see more of him now he knows you're a City fan. Question is Wez... Did you charge him? :lol:

No charge, he had a flat white with two sugars , cracking guy ,he thinks bryson will be a gem for us

Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:16 pm

wez1927 wrote:
norms76 wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:

No charge, he had a flat white with two sugars , cracking guy ,he thinks bryson will be a gem for us

He's said the same about Mendez and Loic so I'm certain he will be. Although Bryson has been about a while and I did know he's a decent player before hand, more so than the other two mentioned. :thumbright:

Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:20 pm

norms76 wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
norms76 wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:

He's said the same about Mendez and Loic so I'm certain he will be. Although Bryson has been about a while and I did know he's a decent player before hand, more so than the other two mentioned. :thumbright:

With Bryson he said derby owner wanted him gone but the manager didnt ,he cant believe we got him

Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:36 pm

wez1927 wrote:
norms76 wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
norms76 wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:

With Bryson he said derby owner wanted him gone but the manager didnt ,he cant believe we got him

Ha ha he's a star isn't he, yiu just know he's going to be brilliant :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Met Neil Warnock today

Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:44 pm

Where's your coffee shop Wez ?

Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:45 pm

nojac wrote:Where's your coffee shop Wez ?

Next door to my chippy in pencoed

Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:37 pm

OK mate put the kettle on ;)

Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:42 am

wez1927 wrote:
norms76 wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:

So what's he like is he a nice guy?? ;)

Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:10 am

He's always in my mates salon down ogmore
By sea having a trim think he lives down there, him
And his mrs are loving living down that way according to my mate.

Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:57 am

BobbyBlue wrote:He's always in my mates salon down ogmore
By sea having a trim think he lives down there, him
And his mrs are loving living down that way according to my mate.

There's a top dentist next door to my business and a lot of celebs go in there

Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:09 am

Great photo Wez and you've met a real/honest football manager up there with the best :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:10 am

wez1927 wrote:
nojac wrote:Where's your coffee shop Wez ?

Next door to my chippy in pencoed

Jeez wez- chips, coffee and cake ... take it easy.
Pity you had red on that day!
;)

Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:20 am

Forever Blue wrote:

Great photo Wez and you've met a real/honest football manager up there with the best :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Great guy and he's got tans trust now ,proper old school manager,he couldn't believe the wages we were paying before he came for average players said tan had been taken for a ride and the club is now run alot better ,some thing than made me laugh was tan didnt want to sign laing coz his mojo wasnt right what ever that means :lol: Warnock told him to shut up ,warnock said all the players hes signed are on a fraction of who have gone out

Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:23 am

wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Great guy and he's got tans trust now ,proper old school manager,he couldn't believe the wages we were paying before he came for average players said tan had been taken for a ride and the club is now run alot better ,some thing than made me laugh was tan didnt want to sign laing coz his mojo wasnt right what ever that means :lol: Warnock told him to shut up ,warnock said all the players hes signed are on a fraction of who have gone out

:lol:

Wez,It looks like you had a great chat with Neil Warnock :thumbright: :thumbright:

Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:26 am

Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Wez,It looks like you had a great chat with Neil Warnock :thumbright: :thumbright:

I gave him some team selection tips :lol:

Re: ' Met Neil Warnock today '

Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:30 am

Thanks for sharing Wez interesting stuff - must have made your day!

Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:34 am

ealing_ayatollah wrote:Thanks for sharing Wez interesting stuff - must have made your day!

Was intresting stuff some of what is said in this board had some truth in it

Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:36 am

wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Wez, you might be his right hand man by the end of the season :thumbup:

Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:39 am

Brighton bid 13.5 million for zohore at recent of the window ,tan wanted to sell him but he told tan to keep him ,he told tan if we are not in the top 8 at christmas then sell him but to trust him and I will make him a 30 million pound player ,he said hes think s tan trust him now as hull bid 5 million then Brighton 13.5 million so the bids are going up proving his point

Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:42 am

Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

He will be mine :lol: im the next manager :lol:

Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:54 am

wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

He will be mine :lol: im the next manager :lol:

Wez, I'm your new mate :lol:

Re: Updated ' Met Neil Warnock today '

Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:10 am

Hope it's not the cod father

Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:11 am

Hope it's not the cod father

Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:11 am

Interesting read.

Also intriguing as to why derby owner wanted Bryson gone ???

Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:13 am

LutonBluebird wrote:Interesting read.

Also intriguing as to why derby owner wanted Bryson gone ???

He said he couldn't believe it but the derby owner wanted the wage bill down hes really excited about Bryson I have no doubts he will be a starter for warnock

Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:20 am

All this genuine info does put some meat on the bones so to speak.I wonder who he meant by"was taken for a ride"by some.Well done Wez,you'll be a mod before you know it. :lol: