Wales v rep of ireland

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Wales v rep of ireland

Postby kettyblue » Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:20 am

I wonder what allocation the welsh fa are giving the spudmunchers. They treated us with utter contempt in the game over there. Crap allocation crap end of the ground and to top it all the first two rows of the end were closed for safety reasons in our end when all the rest of the ground was open pathetic attempt to kill the atmosphere our great support always create. I hope we treat them exactly the same I would give them the smallest amount possible . The Irish make me sick bunch of moaning wingers even worse than wolves wee Saturday. Blooobirds and Wales flying high whoop.
kettyblue

Wales v rep of ireland

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Wales v rep of ireland

Postby MalagaCF » Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:05 pm

Thought it was 3300, 10 per cent of our stadium. They only gave us 3300 when the attendance in Ireland was 54000.
MalagaCF

Postby MAESTEG BLUE » Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:25 pm

Ive been told if we had offered less then our allocation in that death trap would have been reduced. I don't understand the logic behind it. surely the same percentage should have be offered to them as we received
ONCE A BLUE ALWAYS A BLUE
MAESTEG BLUE

Postby dogfound » Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:35 pm

MAESTEG BLUE wrote:Ive been told if we had offered less then our allocation in that death trap would have been reduced. I don't understand the logic behind it. surely the same percentage should have be offered to them as we received

the minimum is 5% so yes we could have had less.
i think a deal was done for both countries to recieve an equal number of away tickets and not percentage..this of course favours the Irish, but would have favoured us if our home game been played at the millstad {which at the time was a possibility }
dogfound

Return to General Chat