Fulham tickets

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Fulham tickets

Postby TonBluebird » Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:17 am

Just looked to purchase tickets for myself, my father and 3 of my mates from eticketing for the Fulham game and we were placed in row RR, from past experience on eticketing I thought they sell from the bottom up meaning the only 5 seats together are in row RR, does this mean they really are selling good or am I just getting my hopes up?
TonBluebird

Fulham tickets

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Fulham tickets

Postby paulh_85 » Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:34 am

TonBluebird wrote:Just looked to purchase tickets for myself, my father and 3 of my mates from eticketing for the Fulham game and we were placed in row RR, from past experience on eticketing I thought they sell from the bottom up meaning the only 5 seats together are in row RR, does this mean they really are selling good or am I just getting my hopes up?

i bought mine yeterday and was in CC

i think/hope its good. really hoping we take 2000+ to this
paulh_85

Postby bluebirdoct1962 » Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:54 pm

Bought mine in first day - row B :banghead:
bluebirdoct1962

Postby Sven » Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:01 pm

TonBluebird wrote:Just looked to purchase tickets for myself, my father and 3 of my mates from eticketing for the Fulham game and we were placed in row RR, from past experience on eticketing I thought they sell from the bottom up meaning the only 5 seats together are in row RR, does this mean they really are selling good or am I just getting my hopes up?

I don't think there is any real science to it from experience; just the way it fell for you :thumbup: :ayatollah:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby Blue_Barber » Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:11 pm

I'm trying to get a mate or two to go up to this
Blue_Barber

Return to General Chat