Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Fulham tickets

Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:17 am

Just looked to purchase tickets for myself, my father and 3 of my mates from eticketing for the Fulham game and we were placed in row RR, from past experience on eticketing I thought they sell from the bottom up meaning the only 5 seats together are in row RR, does this mean they really are selling good or am I just getting my hopes up?

Re: Fulham tickets

Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:34 am

TonBluebird wrote:Just looked to purchase tickets for myself, my father and 3 of my mates from eticketing for the Fulham game and we were placed in row RR, from past experience on eticketing I thought they sell from the bottom up meaning the only 5 seats together are in row RR, does this mean they really are selling good or am I just getting my hopes up?

i bought mine yeterday and was in CC

i think/hope its good. really hoping we take 2000+ to this

Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:54 pm

Bought mine in first day - row B :banghead:

Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:01 pm

TonBluebird wrote:Just looked to purchase tickets for myself, my father and 3 of my mates from eticketing for the Fulham game and we were placed in row RR, from past experience on eticketing I thought they sell from the bottom up meaning the only 5 seats together are in row RR, does this mean they really are selling good or am I just getting my hopes up?

I don't think there is any real science to it from experience; just the way it fell for you :thumbup: :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:11 pm

I'm trying to get a mate or two to go up to this