Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:16 pm

Psg are spending another £205m on 2 players !! :o

Re: BONKERS!

Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:36 pm

Who?

Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:45 pm

KavanaghsGreyHair wrote:Who?

Believe its two from Monaco mmambe is one not sure about other but i know there's also player exchange inolved as well!

Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:50 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
KavanaghsGreyHair wrote:Who?

Believe its two from Monaco mbappe is one not sure about other but i know there's also player exchange/loan inolved as well! To avoid ffp

Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:06 am

Mbappe season loan with agreement to buy next season and Fabinho combined fee of £200mill + Lucas Moura

Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:34 am

Fabinho and mbappe

Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:03 am

Reports that PSG are proposing a 'loan' deal for Mbappe (with a player going in the other direction) and a permanent deal going in place for next season but the clubs are said to be nowhere near an agreement as it stands :thumbup:

Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:47 pm

Sven wrote:Reports that PSG are proposing a 'loan' deal for Mbappe (with a player going in the other direction) and a permanent deal going in place for next season but the clubs are said to be nowhere near an agreement as it stands :thumbup:

Funny when i saw story it wasnt mbappe on loan and deal was worth 205m altogether and it involved 3 players ! No way could that withstand scrutiny on ffp did sky get it wrong or are psg being clever?

Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:22 pm

Fair Play ;)