" JOE RALLS "

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" JOE RALLS "

Postby worcester_ccfc » Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:34 pm

Your Man of the Match at Wolves :ayatollah:

Ralls was the winner with 37 out of the 78 votes cast, giving him 47% of the total vote :thumbright:

Nathaniel Mendez-Laing followed with 21 votes, and a 27% share for him.

Thanks to all who voted :ayatollah:

Next vote is tomorrow night after the Carabao Cup Second Round match against Burton Albion :thumbright:

2017/18 MAN OF THE MATCH WINNERS

Nathaniel Mendez-Laing - 2
Sean Morrison - 1
Matthew Kennedy - 1
Joe Ralls - 1
Vote for your Man of the Match on this forum after every Cardiff City match :ayatollah:

Season ticket holder in Canton 107 :bluebird:

@neddthomas on Twitter.

:bluescarf:
worcester_ccfc

" JOE RALLS "

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: " JOE RALLS "

Postby Blanblue » Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:58 pm

Well deserved. Quality start to the season for him!
Blanblue

Re: " JOE RALLS "

Postby Sven » Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:02 pm

Joe Ralls has started this season on fire and could have taken a couple of MotM awards :thumbright:

Massive improvement in consistency rather than talent (that was always there) and he will ether save City a small fortune or make them one at this rate! :ayatollah:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Return to General Chat