Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

This Saturday and Sunday / Cant wait

Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:12 pm

Watching the Mighty Bluebirds on Saturday Cardiff v QPR :bluebird: :bluebird:

Then flying back to Mallorca, arrive 1am and then on a boat at 8am to watch Atletico Baleares Away at Formentera :thumbright:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: This Saturday and Sunday / Cant wait

Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:16 pm

:bluebird: :bluebird: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:24 pm

Enjoy Annis :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:28 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:Enjoy Annis :ayatollah:

Thanks Ned :thumbright: :thumbright:

Ned, Cant wait,I know I will be knackered, but reminds me of the old days following football :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:03 am

:ayatollah:

Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:28 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Watching the Mighty Bluebirds on Saturday Cardiff v QPR :bluebird: :bluebird:

Then flying back to Mallorca, arrive 1am and then on a boat at 8am to watch Atletico Baleares Away at Formentera :thumbright:

Formentera, will be rammed with Italians this time of the year Annis, Lovely little island though, very cool vibe over there, enjoy :thumbright:

Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:38 pm

Sounds awsome mate, enjoy

Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:09 pm

Leytonstoneblue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Watching the Mighty Bluebirds on Saturday Cardiff v QPR :bluebird: :bluebird:

Formentera, will be rammed with Italians this time of the year Annis, Lovely little island though, very cool vibe over there, enjoy :thumbright:

Thanks, I've heard nice things about it :thumbright:

Not keen on Italians :lol: , but really excited about going away with Atletico Baleares, taking the family as well, as we are on the Island for about 8hrs.

Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:10 pm

RV Casual wrote:Sounds awsome mate, enjoy

Cheers Steve, looking forward to both games :thumbright: :thumbright:

Formentera is a 10hr rd trip, but a new trip,so excited. :thumbright: :thumbright: