Two Arsenal players join Birmingham City

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Forever Blue » Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:40 pm

Arsenal players Carl Jenkinson and Cohen Brammall joined Birmingham City on season-long loan deals
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Two Arsenal players join Birmingham City

Postby paulh_85 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:29 pm

jenkinson is trash :D
paulh_85

Postby AV3 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:58 pm

Is there a limit on how many loans a team can have in a season?
Young Nibs said:
Sven I’m not sure if you're stupid or just pretending to be mate!
AV3

Postby Bluebird Warrior » Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:10 pm

I LMAO when I heard Harry Redknapp say that his team was gonna get in the play offs for sure, yet 1 mins earlier he said his team was too weak and that they were the same players that were in a relegation fight. I have personally never rated Redknapp as much as others have, I always felt he was one of those managers that needed to spend a huge amount of money to get Success like at Spurs, Portsmouth, Qpr. Stockdale and Roberts were good signings, but looking at their team they are way off play offs, and need another 7-8 players imo. It also doesn't look good when Redknapp keeps saying his squad is garbage :lol:
Bluebird Warrior

Postby dogfound » Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:39 pm

Bluebird Warrior wrote:I LMAO when I heard Harry Redknapp say that his team was gonna get in the play offs for sure, yet 1 mins earlier he said his team was too weak and that they were the same players that were in a relegation fight. I have personally never rated Redknapp as much as others have, I always felt he was one of those managers that needed to spend a huge amount of money to get Success like at Spurs, Portsmouth, Qpr. Stockdale and Roberts were good signings, but looking at their team they are way off play offs, and need another 7-8 players imo. It also doesn't look good when Redknapp keeps saying his squad is garbage :lol:

thought he did a fantastic job at Spurs taking over a team with 2pts from their first 8 games and finishing 8th before 2x 4th finishes and a 5th finish while not spending anything like what the other clubs competing for European spots were spending.
dogfound

Return to General Chat