Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Warnock has grabbed this club by the scruff

Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:47 pm

....of the neck and pulled us up from the darkness into the bright blue and lime green lights! :ayatollah:
My personal expectation for this season was for a top 9 finish and with abit of luck maybe a play off place depending on how things go. That expectation still remains and I'm trying not to get carried away as we have only played 4 games but what a start and I'm enjoying every minute of it. I've always liked Warnock as a manager and I want more than anything for him to stay with us for as long as poss - hopefully another few seasons but at least this season and next. For Warnock to actually get us promoted this season would be so incredible considering how little we've spent and where we were in the league a year ago. I really hope for Warnock he finishes his career on a massive high with promotion, how amazing would it be if it was with us? For Warnock, the players and us fans it would be unbelievable but as said above we have a long long way to go and lots of things can happen but let's get as many fans at the matches as possible as they seem to give the players that extra lift. If we all bring a mate or a family member etc etc the stadium would be full! :bluebird: :bluebird: