Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Fulham V Cardiff Away 9th September Advice ?

Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:06 pm

Hi Lads.
Thanking of attending the Fulham V Cardiff away game Saturday 9th September How many city fans likely to attend this game and also is it a safe away trip to undertake with older son .

Great start to the season and delighted to have renewed our season Tickets and feeling Positive with Warnock as our Manager :bluebird: Thanks for any Advice Cheers !!!!!!

:bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Re: Fulham V Cardiff Away 9th September Advice ?

Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:08 pm

iaveadream22 wrote:Hi Lads.
Thanking of attending the Fulham V Cardiff away game Saturday 9th September How many city fans likely to attend this game and also is it a safe away trip to undertake with older son .

Great start to the season and delighted to have renewed our season Tickets and feeling Positive with Warnock as our Manager :bluebird: Thanks for any Advice Cheers !!!!!!

:bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

love going to Fulham , never had any trouble there and don't see why there would be , behind the goal is a neutral zone also where the fans mix ,

Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:21 pm

One of my favourite away fixtures in this league. Really hope I can make it this season.

Very safe for away fans, never seen any issues. It's a big away end which is split between two halves - away fans and neutral fans (as said above).

Had one of our rare good moments in the Premier League down there, when Jordon Mutch scored a great goal.

Home fans are quite quiet normally though.

Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:55 pm

Be disappointed if we didn't take at least 2,500. Always enjoy Fulham away. A good day out. Hope you decide to go and have a good day. :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:57 am

Been there several times with my lad, probably only 10/11 years old 1st time.

Never had any trouble.

Great first trip for your boy.

I think we will have 2500-3000 there

Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:57 am

You would have to be extremely unlucky to encounter any troublesome Fulham fans mate, they are regarded as probably the friendliest fans in the League. I have been there numerous times and never had any problems whatsoever.

Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:15 pm

Would tickets be available on the day?
Moved to London, would love to attend the match with some of my mates, I have no problem with purchasing a membership, but I doubt my mate would fork out £20 for a membership that he is not gonna use after this game.

Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:54 pm

I'm sure there will be tickets on the gate. As said previously, Fulham have the neutral section meaning you can rock up and buy a ticket for that bit (it's the away end anyway).